PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-03-2007, 09:20 PM #22
Wisso

has been a member for 10 years
Paper...i just love the way you based your statement on eastern MXL team...

Eastern CXBl has alot of talent, enough to compete against any other conferences....

And i also know from ppl who went and saw the west...that the westn isnt better at ALL!!

Now enough talk, how about showing us some pictures of you talent. I always need some good 90 degres Lean back positiion pictures in my collection. And please, dont send me any standing behind a tire
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2007, 11:03 PM #23
EGOMAINIAC
piss

lol, tex just got owned!
impact will be hard to beat, from the western confrence, at the last event they made a new record for cxbl beating a team like 26-1 or something like that
Old 06-04-2007, 03:00 PM #24
PtblMania_101

PtblMania_101 plays in the PSP

Lasoya

3CT Nppl/PSP D2
Old 06-04-2007, 06:23 PM #25
escloflowne

nice we did that to him lol
Old 06-04-2007, 07:22 PM #26
~paper.wings
dark.illuminati<33

o those were mxl... thats why they sucked haha...

Some of your teams could maybe compete at our level in western but i doubt theyd do that well against Edmonton Impact or Parkland Youngunz who has a bunch of Aftershock players and othere dece players
Old 06-04-2007, 07:46 PM #27
escloflowne

well judging from the scores from event 1 in western...it dosent seem like alot of teams would do well against them
Old 06-04-2007, 10:06 PM #28
Wisso

Well not alot of teams in the world can compete against impact at the present moment....we all know that they r the best team in Canada and one of the best in the world...

But 1 team doesnt make a conference and Central and eastern has alot of talent...more then you can imagine

teams like mont royal this week end had 1 one of the Blonksy brothers from Russian Legion and Tremblant had Chris Lasoya....so yes Eastern is also a very talented conference weather u like it or not...

Plus i saw some pics of the western league last year....not very convincing either
Old 06-04-2007, 10:16 PM #29
~paper.wings
dark.illuminati<33

last year western was a joke... this ure most teams are pretty solid

Central looks like they have some Dece skill... Eastern sounds to be pretty dece also..
Old 06-05-2007, 10:56 AM #30
mini_moi

you still didn't post any pics of you buddy
Old 06-05-2007, 03:04 PM #31
Karzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisso View Post
Well not alot of teams in the world can compete against impact at the present moment....we all know that they r the best team in Canada and one of the best in the world...

But 1 team doesnt make a conference and Central and eastern has alot of talent...more then you can imagine

teams like mont royal this week end had 1 one of the Blonksy brothers from Russian Legion and Tremblant had Chris Lasoya....so yes Eastern is also a very talented conference weather u like it or not...

Plus i saw some pics of the western league last year....not very convincing either
Just as one team doesnt make up a conference, one player doesnt make up a team.

Just because a team has a pro player doesn't all the sudden make them un-beatable.

But nice try and making yourself sound smart.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:06 PM #32
~paper.wings
dark.illuminati<33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini_moi View Post
you still didn't post any pics of you buddy
of me? our cxbl pix havent even come out yet.. but i will
Old 06-05-2007, 05:27 PM #33
BDF_Marshall
I was shot 9 times....

It's impossible to tell either way how good a whole conference is judging on some pictures haha like really, until you see a team play can't really judge. And even if teams do have pro player(s), they can't do it all, teams need depth (for the most part). But with that said Edmonton Impact have a full NXL line, so that of course gives them a little advantage haha

It is interesting to see how diff eeach conference is tho... Like the west has big point spreads between the teams, the central is so close, and east is relativly even as well, like no huge blow outs there.

In my opinion the best teams in each conference could and should be good competition for the other, guess we'll find out when the Richmond cup is awarded haha

Big Dawg Paintball
Old 06-05-2007, 07:06 PM #34
Wisso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karzac View Post
Just as one team doesnt make up a conference, one player doesnt make up a team.

Just because a team has a pro player doesn't all the sudden make them un-beatable.

But nice try and making yourself sound smart.
WHo said a team becomes unbeatable..all i said was that the eastern conference has some good talent and i refered a couple of pros that play in the eastern circuit.it was in respons to your friend paper saying that competition doesnt look tough on the eastern based on MXL pics.

and please for the love of god....dont ever say that i try to look smart especially coming from someone under the drinking age with Oliver lang as a life hero with an goal of moving to sandiego to try out for a pro team. My advice to you....stay in school

Last edited by Wisso : 06-05-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:23 PM #35
escloflowne

yeah well 1 player dosent make a team because lasoya played with cowboys(same line as the 2nd place overall last season with the addition of lasoya) and we held our own...we are all mxl players from last season and dont have any former cxbl players on our team. They played there line 1 80% of the time and we switched out our 3 lines equally..just stating that a single player dosent make a team lol
Old 06-05-2007, 10:03 PM #36
fo0k

fo0k owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
It was a close match !
They didn't think they were gonna get that one that hard ! tremblant
Lasoya got some pretty good move !
But a single player cannot make a team,
Mont Royal Extreme lost with 1 blonsky brother. against Mirabel Impact, they are a good team too !
Old 06-05-2007, 10:49 PM #37
new york dynomite
~SCOOPS~

new york dynomite posts videos on PbNation
1 or 2 pros arent gonna make a match, we had matt and couldnt put a solid effort together until the 2nd half of the second game and it was still to late,and the first game we just werent ready seeing as that we drove 9 hours, were missing some of our players due to the canadian border and then had to step outta the car onto the field, we didnt get rolled but in the end there are alot of factors leading to a win or loss, mirabel and wut not have a solid team that have experience together, thats wut good teams need to be forces in any series/league. not flashy names to be tossed around.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:08 PM #38
Ryan_77

I play Mxl for Ville Marie Alliance and this is a pic of me and you can see Matt Blonski behinde me
Old 06-11-2007, 12:12 AM #39
Ryan_The_Newfie

anyone know when Event two's pics are going to be up on CXBL.com
Old 06-11-2007, 02:00 AM #40
Wisso

well we got tones of the laval skorpion team on our website

Taken by James he took some pretty amazing and i mean...AMAZING shots of us...

www.lavalskorpions.com and then go in our Gallery section!!
Old 06-12-2007, 07:30 PM #41
jayplanedin
I <3 ME

ya just like josh davey, justin cornell, anthony fiazza, darcy s, and more in western league... to tell you the truth because of the large player base in alberta its not overly ignorant to say that western league is better. impact plays a large role in picking up the slack in western canada.

anyway... a little bit less off-topic... heres a few of me:

Old 06-14-2007, 02:43 PM #42
ironpimp
Giggity giggty

lol There is some action in this thread.
Well i will take part to defend the center. We dont need pro's we have a Very strong division. We have top 4 teams that are really strong. compare to the eastern and western that have 2 top team and the rest are so so.

www.myspace.com/sebber