PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-06-2007, 11:27 AM #1
gf05wr

New guy, one question

Hey, I just got a quick question for everyone. Well i used to own an ICD PM which i teched up and sadly sold it for i was going to buy a mini. I hated to leave the knock open poppet valve stacked design, but the mini's design intrigued me (sounds like a love story lol) Now on action village i saw DP fusion. IT blew me away! It has basically all of the best things of the PM and has corrected all of the PM problems in the perfect way. Such as board wires, hammer cleaning, solenoid placement, board design, valve placement, bolt quick-pin, the list goes on. Well im sold now, screw the mini, I want a fusion. I'm leaning toward the hybrid version (i like the milling). Now i have researched this marker thru and thru. I have heard and somewhat scene that this has no hoses (big draw back of the PM). Just wondering if anyone has a detailed picture of this milling where the air travels. I know this is kinda a hard question, but i thought im just goin to throw it out there and hopefully someone with a camera can take a couple of pictures.

THanks alot guys, I should be buying mine as soon as actionvillage has them in stock.

Greg
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2007, 11:32 AM #2
Arstron
fusionowners.org

There are 2 holes milled in the body, one goes from front to back of the body, the other goes from the back of the body to the solenoid, this is how the air travels with no hoses.

Sorry I dont have any good pictures, but if you lok at the front or back of a fusion and see the set screws, that is what is used to block the air flow to make it work.
For Sale: Carter Custom Mini Comp - Tequila Fade Emag
WTB your broken DP markers.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:35 AM #3
ndpenner
2k1'er

has been a member for 10 years
I can't help you with the pics yet (mine's on back order for another week or so) but if you want a hybrid in any color other than red or black, most online stores have them (punisherspb.com, for example).

Good luck getting your pix.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:53 PM #4
CASCAN
Teddybear Extraordinaire

Annual Supporting Member
What happened to those animated airflow pics that we had a while ago?

ICD Freestyle Pro
Old 05-06-2007, 11:00 PM #5
FDS. (Banned)
yes im a kool kid

we didn't have any...