Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-27-2008, 07:12 PM #1
Rubberman

Looking for a paintball team to coach

If you are a young team of serious players, and you're looking to get that extra edge on the tournament scene, I may be interested in helping you.

I have been involved with paintball for more than 15 years, and I'd like to share my skills and experience with some up-and-coming players in the Philadelphia area. I'd like to find a group of young players of around 15 to 25 years old who own their equipment and already play together regularly. I may also be interested in helping to combine a couple of groups to establish enough players to cover availability for 5-man and XBall style events.

I've known a lot of good players and good teams, but the things that most often hold them back from becoming great are organization and discipline. Coaching has never been a staple of entry-level tournament paintball, but I think a team that embraces the idea will have new opportunities opened to them.

If you are interested, discuss it with your team or group first, and then send me a few short paragraphs about your team and/or player backgrounds, and describe to me why you think I should coach your team. I am not asking for any fees for my services, I am only asking for the players to be serious about their paintball futures and respectful to the authority of a coach.
Rubberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:46 PM #2
M3ntality

Hey my names Trey, Im 17 years old and Ii live in New Albany, PA. Its in northeast pennsylvania..Iim sure youve never heard of it..Well me and my cousin are getting really serious about paintball but there seems to be NOONE around to start a team with,.Noone thattll take it seriously and completely dedicate themselves to practicing...If you could help us in any way, My email is Emp M3ntality

Thanks
M3ntality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:44 AM #3
snoop

snoop is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
personal background might b helpful
snoop is offline   Reply With Quote