PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-12-2007, 01:36 AM #1
Jeff_Meister
That just happened

:Repost: Why Powerlyte is the best Company

After doing some research on barrels and kits I decided on the Powerlyte Scepter. I ordered a kit from one of their dealers off of ebay, and it came in quickly. I tried to put it on my marker however, and the threads were cut inproperly and were falt and didnt fit into my marker. I emailed Powerlyte and they acknowledged they had the problem and 5 other backs with the same problem. I was upset, but I was preparing the process to send the back in and get my new one. All that was scratched, Powerlyte asked for my address and sent me a new one, free of charge of course. It took longer than I expected getting through customs but the new back fit very well, and I was happy it didnt cost me anything to fix the problem. On top of that because of the mixup Powerlyte gace me a huge deal on a 16'' front and is shipping it to me free. They easily took a paypal payment, my address, and sent it off. Everytime I emailed them I got a response that day, all from the same person. A sales and service guy named Matthew who was all too helpful and willing to set things right. The barrel is great, the customer service is even better. There is no other barrel I would choose, and it pays to buy from the little guy. Powerlyte has done me mroe than proud. If you are looking into a kit why not get the best one on the market? Powerlyet 2007 barrel kit is the highest performing there is, backed by a company who stands behind their product 100%. Powerlyte is the best company I have ever dealt with. End of story.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:38 PM #2
buddhamonk
ψ

buddhamonk is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
I have a scepter kit as well. Its awesome, but this belongs in the barrel forum!
Old 05-12-2007, 09:53 PM #3
Jeff_Meister
That just happened

Thats why in here this is a repost.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:18 PM #4
LU_aDaK
See you at LL7

Annual Supporting Member
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VI
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VII
for powerlyte. Loving the new Ion body and the scepter kit...If they would make scepter backs (old version) I would be in heaven.
2) Critical Quest $200
3) MidBlock FreeFlow w/E Frame $300
4) Dust Black Thumper, Alum Frame + ALL accessories $175
5) PM5 with STD LPR, Lucky Bolt, Board $175
Old 05-20-2007, 11:14 PM #5
KingJohn77

Yeah, I've always liked powerlyte's products, I have their older barrel kit and was lucky enough to snatch up a second kit (now I have 12", 14", spyder and cocker threaded backs) and a lot of duplicate inserts that I know some people will pay top dollar for...