PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-20-2007, 01:00 AM #1
GrimSlayer

GrimSlayer plays in the APPA D4 division
isis? will we ever see it?

i dont know if anyone even remembers powerlytes isis, but powerlyte sold the design to some other company, they never told you who they sold it to. but they did assure us that the quest wasnt the isis. so then where is the isis? will this gun ever even come to see a paintball field? i dont know, maybe that company scrapped the idea, and well never see it.

i for one i dont know about anyone else but the exalt, looks somewhat like the isis, with a little milling. just wanted to see what other people thought about it. could the exalt be the isis? most likely not, but i still want to hear what other people have to say about it.

heres the threat: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2232578
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2007, 05:22 AM #2
4x4le

you would think it would be old technology by now
Old 07-21-2007, 05:30 AM #3
GrimSlayer

GrimSlayer plays in the APPA D4 division
well i mean too me, the design looked pretty interesting, with maybe an updated board and some new milling it could still compete. i mean essentially the new NXT shockers are SFT shockers with facelifts. they use the exact same technology as the old shockers but have break beam eyes. so i dont see it being old technology.