PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-09-2001, 07:53 AM #1
Resurrected4ever

has been a member for 10 years
Angry

Hey, I am telling everyone to not buy upgrades from wgp. I didnt want to in the firstr place but the place I order from was all out of the brand I wanted, so I had to settle for the wgp sto ram upgrade. $34 and it broke while screwing it in. the material it is made from is very poor quality, and there have been many complaints just like mine. and this would even be alright if the company would respond to me, but they dont.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2001, 11:55 AM #2
Chicken Man

Believe

I don't believe you. If you didn't do anything improper when putting it on, i'm sure WORR will respect your emails. Did you go to the sight and email the tech support guy?...maybe that would be a start...or try calling...
Old 05-09-2001, 05:18 PM #3
Azure
Dreamer

I doubt that, as well. Worr has, in my experience, been great with customer service, nor are their rams so cheap as to break if you did everything correctly when installing it. Granted, I suppose if you bent the shaft in half, I'd believe that they might not help you, but otherwise....
#87 - Team Flying Balls
Sponsored By: Apocalypse Paintball
Old 05-10-2001, 02:26 AM #4
Devaut
God.

Devaut is a Supporting Member
it honestly could have been a bad ram, it happens to everyone, just call wgp and tell them what happened, they generally 99% of the time will be as helpfull as anyone else on earth could be when it comes to their products.

-y
Old 05-12-2001, 12:43 AM #5
splatattack00
WhAt HiT, wHeRe?!?!

Yea Worr has never gaven me a ounce of trouble with anything i ever complained about they are alwasy helpful. SO give them a call tell them wuts up and they will proly fix it!

"Gotta Have Balls To Play at Paintball Adventures!"
www.paintsplat.com
Phone(610)-444-9293/Fax(610)-444-9117/Email SCCPB@snip.net

Thanx To All Our Sponsor's....
Paintball Adventures, Cobra Paintball, JT, 32 Degrees, REDZ, National Paintball Supply, Roberts Oxygen, WDP, ProBall
Old 05-12-2001, 11:03 PM #6
forsaken

definetly call worr games, dont email them, i dont believe they really keep up on there emails....but if you call them, they usually have 3-4 techs on hand that can help you. theyre really good at replacing stuff like that. ive even gone in there with much worse than that (broke 45 frame in 3 pieces, bent ram, and broke the center feed outta the body) and theyve just replaced/repaired it no questions asked.