SPYDERS>EREX"S>AVENGERS>STRIKERS>PLAYER KITS!! Everything u need to play!!!!!!!!!!!! - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-29-2007, 11:27 PM #1
matador81

SPYDERS>EREX"S>AVENGERS>STRIKERS>PLAYER KITS!! Everything u need to play!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE GEARBAG SALE!!! lOOKING TO SELL SOME MORE GEAR...ALOT OF GUNS LISTED BELOW AND MISC GEAR. ALL PRICES ARE FIRM, YET NEGOTIBILE ON MULTIPLE ITEMS! OFFER AWAY

Rules:
-I dont ship first
-I ACCEPT MO's/ CASH / PAYPAL... ONLY!!!
-Prices are not shipped, I will give a reasonable estimate for the shipping, this is to encourage buying more than one item.

1. BRASS EAGLE STRIKER PLAYERS KIT!- new never opened. includes gun, mask, hopper, 2 pods, cleaning rod, and spares. all you need to use is a co2 tank. $35 obo
2. Spyder E-99 MARKER!- SOLD
3. GAME FACE EREX!- black. same as as spyder. electronic trigger. semi only. decent gun perfect shape. looking for $85 obo

4. BRASS EAGLE AVENGER-! red. side cocking includes parts kit. looking for $35 ob0

5.KINGMAN SPYDER COMPACT!- side cocking. has after market bolt with bottom line. includes stock bolt. looking for $50 obo

6. KINGMAN SPYDER COMPACT!- rear cocking. custom half block job. vertical adaptor. shoots real nice. looking for $70 bo

EXTRA GEAR- 20 oz co2 - $20, 9 oz c02- $15, game face mask-$15, pod pack for 2 pods (included)-15, 2 motorized richocete hoppers $25 a piece.

many more pics availible upon request...will sell everything for a huge spyder lot of parts( have seen same guns parted, sold on ebay for $400) $350 and enough offers for parting out will get me thinking. If you are looking for apart of the gun or any spyder part...feel free to ask I have everything spyder...also if wanting me to part something out...claim your part wanted with offered price...enough offeres on a gun for parts I will part it out so feel free to claim parts with offer price and I will hold you to it.

Thank you

Last edited by matador81 : 04-29-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2007, 10:01 PM #4
morgan/sniper
Awaiting Email Confirmation

do you have any of the pins that go through the body of the gun, they are normally silver and have a star head to them
Old 05-01-2007, 10:45 PM #6
matador81

prolly have them ut dont knw what one your asking for
Old 05-10-2007, 08:34 PM #14
bigT86
**Ballin'***

bigT86 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
$95 shipped for both of the compacts? Let me know