Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-02-2011, 09:04 AM #127
Big Brother

Hmmm. Next tourney to watch in Malaysia...Congrats!

GG'S TOP TEN PAINTBALL SITES

1.ARMY FUN CLUB/ ARMY ADVENTURE ZONE- Fort Bonifacio...2.THE JUNGLE- La Mesa Eco Park...3.GG EXTREME PARK-CCP Complex...4.CAMP HIGHLANDS-Tagaytay...5.CLARKY ADVENTURE CAMP- Holiday Inn Clark...6.ELC WARZONE-Antipolo....7.PUGAD LAWIN-Laurel Batangas...8.new SPLASH ISLAND EXTREME PARK/ SOUTHWOODS- Carmona...9. ISLAND COVE- Bacoor Cavite...new MARIKINA EXTREME PARK- Marikina...10.new JUNGLE JOE- Subic
...GLOBAL GUTZ Still # 1
Big Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2011, 12:56 AM #128
MY-NPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
Hmmm. Next tourney to watch in Malaysia...Congrats!
Thank you Big Brother!! Now is only waiting for Global Gutz to make The League bigger!!

Thanks & regards
MY-NPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:57 AM #129
MY-NPL

MY-NPL'11 Event #2 -Players Accommodation

The Malaysian National Paintball League 2011 (MY-NPL'11) -Event #2 - Players Accommodation.

Casa Lago Holiday Apartment is offering the following for teams/players to stay during Event #2.

3 Bedroom Apartment - (12 units) @ RM235 nett per unit per night

2 Bedroom Apartment - (12 units) @ RM172 nett per unit per night

1 Bedroom Apartment - (15 units) @ RM145 nett per unit per night

For teams wish to make the reservation, pls contact The Secretariat (+6)016-332 3337 / piandaud@my-npl.org. Reservation is confirmed upon payment of 1 night deposit with The Secretariat by ON OR BEFORE 31 March 2011.

Pls hurry up as accommodation is a mountainous task in Melaka during that time as it is in conjunction of a long holiday period (Melaka City Day on 15 April).

Thanks & regards
Old 03-13-2011, 06:59 AM #130
Bladesmith

Red face My-npl

My first MY-NPL event in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia was fantastic. The organization, reffing, staff, fields, air, booths, participants and weather were all great. For a player, I feel that there are three major factors that go into enjoying an event, win or lose.

The first is reffing. Bad reffing can ruin an event, more so than anything else and the reffing at the MY-NPL event was excellent. All the calls in the games I watched were fair and the refs did a great job not interfering with the game as they quickly determined if a player was in or out. There were only three disputed calls that I saw during the tournament. One was with the team I was playing on and it really was a fair call, even if the punishment was a bit extreme yet we beat the penalty and the other team. The next was a dispute that sent a match into one on one games. This again was fair and gave both sides an even shot at winning. The last was the final semi-pro match that had gone into extra time. The rules stated that should the match go past extra time, than the team with the higher points coming into the playoffs wins. I think most teams and players would agree that the reffing was better than any of the other leagues they compete in. I certainly thought so.

The second is a smoothly run tournament with no surprises. There is nothing worse than going to a tournament, being told the paint has changed to a lower end brand but you`ll still be paying the price of premium paint...etc. The MY-NPL tournament ran smoothly from end to end even with some monsoon storms the previous days. The games were held on time and there was no confusion or rushing. The event had first rate chronographing and staging areas. Each booth had its own ceiling fan to cool you off and if that wasn`t enough, there were water coolers in almost every tent. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly as well. Every team could get to and from games quickly and without any hassles. The MY-NPL lets the players get on with playing without worrying about the little things.

And the last part is paint/air. I didn`t have a break or jam the whole tournament and having played both semi-pro and D1 into both playoffs, that was a lot of games but not one problem with the paint or air. The fills were consistant and the paint flew on target. What more can you ask for?
All in all, the MY-NPL event was the best tournament series I have ever attended. And with all cash prizes plus medals, not freebies from companies being handed out as prizes, I think the winners were satisfied.

It was great to see some other international teams out for the event as well. The organizers greatly appreciated the international teams, Perth Trauma, Killswitch, and more, for coming and were overly helpful as I was told by many of the international players.

Thank you Mr.Wong, Wei, KK and all the helpful players/staff during my time in Malaysia. Thanks to the Delta Rovers and Rockstar as well.

- Khaine Smith

Bladesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:03 AM #131
Bladesmith

MY-NPL Pictures

Bladesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:17 AM #133
Haji@Team Rockstar

Belated Thank You

On behalf of Team Rockstar I would like to thank Mr.Smith and Mr.Rudy for playing with Team Rockstar during MY-NPL Rd 1 in Kuala Lumpur recently. I hope in the future we would be able to hook up again and play in the coming rounds/legs.I would also like to thank Mr.Wong and Mr.Sofian daud of MY-NPL for assisting Team Rockstar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesmith View Post

My first MY-NPL event in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia was fantastic. The organization, reffing, staff, fields, air, booths, participants and weather were all great. For a player, I feel that there are three major factors that go into enjoying an event, win or lose.

The first is reffing. Bad reffing can ruin an event, more so than anything else and the reffing at the MY-NPL event was excellent. All the calls in the games I watched were fair and the refs did a great job not interfering with the game as they quickly determined if a player was in or out. There were only three disputed calls that I saw during the tournament. One was with the team I was playing on and it really was a fair call, even if the punishment was a bit extreme yet we beat the penalty and the other team. The next was a dispute that sent a match into one on one games. This again was fair and gave both sides an even shot at winning. The last was the final semi-pro match that had gone into extra time. The rules stated that should the match go past extra time, than the team with the higher points coming into the playoffs wins. I think most teams and players would agree that the reffing was better than any of the other leagues they compete in. I certainly thought so.

The second is a smoothly run tournament with no surprises. There is nothing worse than going to a tournament, being told the paint has changed to a lower end brand but you`ll still be paying the price of premium paint...etc. The MY-NPL tournament ran smoothly from end to end even with some monsoon storms the previous days. The games were held on time and there was no confusion or rushing. The event had first rate chronographing and staging areas. Each booth had its own ceiling fan to cool you off and if that wasn`t enough, there were water coolers in almost every tent. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly as well. Every team could get to and from games quickly and without any hassles. The MY-NPL lets the players get on with playing without worrying about the little things.

And the last part is paint/air. I didn`t have a break or jam the whole tournament and having played both semi-pro and D1 into both playoffs, that was a lot of games but not one problem with the paint or air. The fills were consistant and the paint flew on target. What more can you ask for?
All in all, the MY-NPL event was the best tournament series I have ever attended. And with all cash prizes plus medals, not freebies from companies being handed out as prizes, I think the winners were satisfied.

It was great to see some other international teams out for the event as well. The organizers greatly appreciated the international teams, Perth Trauma, Killswitch, and more, for coming and were overly helpful as I was told by many of the international players.

Thank you Mr.Wong, Wei, KK and all the helpful players/staff during my time in Malaysia. Thanks to the Delta Rovers and Rockstar as well.

- Khaine Smith

Haji@Team Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:11 PM #134
MY-NPL

MY-NPL'11 Event #2 -Official Result

Greetings from MY-NPL HQ,
Here are the official result for the 2011 MY-NPL Event #2 DPMM, Melaka. With the total participation of 60 teams.

Division 1: (14 teams)
Champion: WARRIOR (Kuala Lumpur)
2nd: KILLSWITCH (Perth, Australia)
3rd: D' HALLOWEEN (Kuala Lumpur)
4th: JELLYFISH (Selangor)

Division 2: (8 teams)
Champion: GRAMMATON CLERICS (Selangor)
2nd: HAMMER ZERO (Kuala Lumpur)
3rd: PIRATES (Johor)
4th: VOTOLOCOS (Kedah)

Division 3: (22 teams)
Champion: DRAGON RAIDERS (Sarawak)
2nd: FTM SKELETOONZ (Kuala Lumpur)
3rd: EJPC (CyberJaya)
4th: GLADIATORS (Terengganu)

Division 4: (16 teams)
Champion: 2AM (Selangor)
2nd: GALACTICOS (Kedah)
3rd: SEEKERS (Singapore)
4th: POLYTECHNIC BANTING (Selangor)

Congratulation to all the champions, seeya in
the next MY-NPL'11 Event #3, 2nd-3rd July @ Malaysian Paintball Academy (MAPAAC), Petaling Jaya. &
2011 INTERNATIONAL SUPER SEVEN CHAMPIONSHIP (ISSC'11), 28th - 29th May @ PutraJaya.

Thanks to all teams, players, co-presenters, partners & sponsors in helping making this event a very successful one!

For full results & any development news in Malaysian Paintball, continue to stay tune to http://www.my-npl.org/.

"Towards Creating the Excellence in Sports PaintBall"

MY-NPL HQ
Old 04-27-2011, 12:10 AM #135
MY-NPL

MY-NPL'11 -Event #3 -MAPAAC, Petaling Jaya -2nd-3rd July

MY-NPL'11 -Event #3 -MAPAAC, Petaling Jaya -2nd-3rd July

Team Registration Opens for MY-NPL'11 -Event #3 (MAPAAC, PJ)

The Malaysian National Paintball League (MY-NPL) & MAPAAC are pleased to announce the opening of team registration for the event #3 of the 2011 MY-NPL.

Registration is now open for all Teams. For more information on registration details, please read below.

Team Registration:
No over the phone confirmation of registrations. All entries must be paid through online or cheque only. Registration must be submitted 5days before the event date. Late entries will not be entertain. Changes in team rosters are allowed but need to send to MY-NPL HQ for Malaysian PaintBall Players' Council (MPPC) approval.

Closing Date: 27th June 2011.

Registration Fees:
Semi Pro -RM1500
Division I -RM1000
Division II -RM600
Division III -RM450
Division IV -RM200
Pump -RM100

How to Pay by Mail
Send Money Order, made out to Kelab Paintball Delta Rovers., to:

Kelab Paintball Delta Rovers
MY-NPL'11 Event#3 (Team Registration)
25, Jalan Damar, SD15/1, Bandar Sri Damansara,
52100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.
Tel: (+6)03-6277 7555 / 7666 / 7779,
Fax: (+6)03-6277 7711 (TA) / (+6)03-7960 4724 (MAPAAC)

Or deliver by hand to: -

Malaysian Paintball Academy (MAPAAC)
Kompleks Sukan Astaka, Jalan Utara,
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel/Fax: (+6)03-7960 4724

Be sure to include Team Name, Division, Captain's Name and contact information (Mailing address, phone and email address).

Event #3 -MAPAAC, PJ Information

When:
1st - 2nd - 3rd July 2011
1400hrs to 1900hrs Friday (Field Walking)
2000hrs to 2130hrs Friday (Team's Captain Meeting)
0800hrs to 1800hrs Saturday (Site closes at 2030hrs)
0800hrs to 1700hrs Sunday (Finals held on-site at approx. 1700hrs)

Where:
Malaysian Paintball Academy (MAPAAC),
Kompleks Sukan Astaka, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

More information regarding MY-NPL coming event, please visit http://www.my-npl.org/. Please stay tuned to the Events Info!

or contact: -
Mr. Sofian Daud (MY-NPL Tournament Director)
H/P: (+6)016-332 3337, E-mail: piandaud@my-npl.org

Ms. Linda (Secretariat)- (+6)016-332 3331, azlinda_nsl@my-npl.org
Mr. YP Wong (President)- (+6)016-332 3370, (+6)019-983 3370, ypwong@my-npl.org

MY-NPL is the biggest & grandest Paintball League in Malaysia & some even say in Asia. Come & see the difference yourselves! MY-NPL the league you can TRUST!

Want to organize a PB event or becoming a MY-NPL official feeder event? Please contact us.

--------------------xxxxxxxxxx--------------------
Malaysian Paintball Academy (MAPAAC) & Malaysian Paintball Players Council (MY-NPL/MPPC) will host PB clinics in-conjunction with MY-NPL event #3 for new players of Division 4 (Young Gun).

Details as below: -
Date: 2nd July 2011
Time: 1500hrs onwards
Fees: On the house

Interested? Please get in touch with: -
Mr. Mohamed Ikhwan (MY-NPL/MPPC 2011 Chairman)
H/P: 013-264 4475

-------------------xxxxxxxx------------------
The MY-NPL Divisions in 2011

In 2011, Division 1 will be continue playing in Super7 format! While Division 2, 3 & 4 will maintains as Super5 format.
Additional to that, 2 new divisions will be created to accommodate the further development of Sports Paintball in Malaysia.
Introducing Semi-Pro & Pump Division!

For Division Semi-Pro only. Each Team will consist of (10) active players on their roster and shall field a maximum of (5) players in every game.

Division Semi Pro
Open to teams in Asian region only.
Maximum of one (1) Pro or Semi-Pro player from any tournament in the world is allowed in Semi-Pro roster.
Race to 4 (12mins).
Electronic markers with Millennium & PSP Ramping mode allowed, Cap @ 12bps.

For Division 1 only. Each team will consists of ten (10)active players on their roster and shall field a maximum of seven (7) players in every game.

Division 1 (Amateur)
Open to all D1 teams in Asian region.
Maximum of two (2) Semi-Pro players are allowed in D1 roster.
Electronic markers with semi auto/NPPL mode allowed.

For all Division 2, 3 & 4. Each team will consists of seven (7) active players on their roster and shall field a maximum of five (5) players in every game.

Division 2 (Novice)
Open to all D2 teams in Asian region.
Maximum of two (2) D1 players are allowed in D2 roster.

Division 3 (Rookie)
Open to South East Asia countries D3 Teams only.

Division 4 (Young Gun)
Open to all Malaysian new players & teams with NO tournament records
House Mechanical markers are provided/allowed.

For Division Pump only. Each team will consists of five (5) active players on their roster and shall field all five (5) players in every game.

Division Pump - (Prelim 4 games)
Open to all players regardless of players status.
Pump action marker will be provided. Players can bring own pump too!
60 rounds per player per game for 5man. All games are center flag. Pumps are one full pump one ball. Electronic hoppers and constant air are allowed.

Registration Fees for MY-NPL 2011 Season

Division Semi-Pro
Registration fees: RM1,500.00
ID Tag: RM35.00 / season / player

Division 1 (Amateur)
Registration fees: RM1,000.00

Division 2 (Novice)
Registration fees: RM600.00

Division 3 (Rookie)
Registration fees: RM450.00

Division 4 (Young Guns)
Registration fees: RM200.00

Division PUMP! -(Limited to 20 teams only)
Registration fees: RM100.00

Pit Crew season ID Tag: RM60.00 / season

Prize package for the MY-NPL'11 (Cycle6).

Division Semi-Pro -Race2 4
Champion: Will get the 50% of total participated Semi-Pro teams registration fees on current event + 10 Medals
1st Runner-up: 10 Medals
2nd Runner-up: 10 Medals
4th place : 10 Medals

Overall Semi-Pro Champion: Will get the balance of 50% of total Semi-Pro teams registration fees for entire season.

Division 1 (Amateur) -Super7
Champion : RM5,000.00 cash + 10cases PB + 10 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM8,000.00)
1st Runner-up : RM4,000.00 cash + 10cases PB + 10 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM7,000.00)
2nd Runner-up : RM3,000.00 cash + 10cases PB + 10 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM6,000.00)
4th place : 10 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM1,000.00)

Overall D1 Champion : RM6,000.00 cash + 30cases PB [Total Value of RM12,000.00] (after Event4/ Season Grand Finale)

Division 2 (Novice) -Super5
Champion : RM3,400.00 cash + 8cases PB + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM5,600.00)
1st Runner-up : RM2,400.00 cash + 8cases PB + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM4,600.00)
2nd Runner-up : RM1,400.00 cash + 8cases PB + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM3,600.00)
4th place : 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM600.00)

Overall D2 Champion : RM4,000.00 cash + 25cases PB [Total Value of RM9,000.00] (after Event4/ Season Grand Finale)

Division 3 (Rookie) -Super5
Champion : RM2,800.00 cash + 6cases PB + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM4,450.00)
1st Runner-up : RM1,800.00 cash + 6cases PB + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM3,450.00)
2nd Runner-up : RM800.00 cash + 6cases PB + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM2,450.00)
4th place : 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM450.00)

Overall D3 Champion : RM3,000.00 cash + 20cases PB [Total Value of RM7,000.00] (after Event4/ Season Grand Finale)

Division 4 (Young Gun) -Super5
Champion : RM1,500.00 prizes /each event + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM1,700.00)
1st Runner : RM1,000.00 prizes /each event + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM1,200.00)
2nd Runner : RM500.00 prizes /each event + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM700.00)
4th place : 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM200.00)

Division PUMP
Champion : RM300.00 prizes /each event + 5 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM400.00)
1st Runner : RM200.00 prizes /each event + 5 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM300.00)
2nd Runner : RM100.00 prizes /each event + 5 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM200.00)
4th place : 5 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM100.00)

A TOTAL OF MORE THAN RM236,000.00 in PRIZE PACKAGE TO BE WON in 2011 season!!

Prizes from division less than 10 teams will be deduct 30%.

"Towards Creating the Excellence in Sports PaintBall
Old 07-04-2011, 01:00 AM #136
MY-NPL

MY-NPL'11 -Event #3 -Official Result

Here are the official result for the 2011 MY-NPL Event #3 MAPAAC, PJ, Selangor. With the total participation of 57 teams.

Division Semi-PRO: (5 teams)

Division 1: (10 teams)
Champion: KILLSWITCH (Perth, Australia)
2nd: BEEZ WAXERS (Sarawak)
3rd: JELLYFISH (Selangor)
4th: D' HALLOWEEN (Kuala Lumpur)

Division 2: (8 teams)
Champion: PIRATES (Johor)
2nd: VOTOLOCOS (Kedah)
3rd: NITAMAGO (Japan)
4th: GRAMMATON CLERICS (Selangor)

Division 3: (22 teams)
Champion: CONTRACT KILLERS (Singapore)
2nd: ETHOS (Selangor)
3rd: FTM SKELETOONZ (Kuala Lumpur)
4th: EJPC (CyberJaya)

Division 4: (12 teams)
Champion: GALACTICOS (Kedah)
2nd: POLYTECHNIC BANTING (Selangor)
3rd: GENERATION KILL (Singapore)
4th: RABAQ BRAVO (Selangor)

the next MY-NPL'11 The Season Grand Finale, 19th-20th November @ Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Melaka.

Thanks to all teams, players, co-presenters, partners & sponsors in helping making this event a very successful one!

For full results & any development news in Malaysian Paintball, continue to stay tune to http://www.my-npl.org/.

MY-NPL HQ
Old 07-20-2011, 01:05 AM #137
MY-NPL

MY-NPL'11 -Season Grand Finale -Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall -19th-20th Nov

Team Registration Opens for MY-NPL'11 -Season Grand Finale (DPMM, Melaka)

The Malaysian National Paintball League (MY-NPL) & MAPAAC are pleased to announce the opening of team registration for the finale event of the 2011 MY-NPL.

For the 4th consecutive years, the series will be returning to the grounds of Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Melaka. The League official venue partner DPMM has proven to be a great host venue to the MY-NPL with the superb field & infrastructure. Special thanks to the management of Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall (Hattern Group) in support & making MY-NPL a great success.

Registration is now open for all Teams. For more information on registration details, please read below.

Team Registration:
No over the phone confirmation of registrations. All entries must be paid through online or cheque only. Registration must be submitted 5days before the event date. Late entries will not be entertain. Changes in team rosters are allowed but need to send to MY-NPL HQ for Malaysian PaintBall Players' Council (MPPC) approval.

Closing Date: 14th November 2011.

Registration Fees:
Semi Pro -RM1500
Division I -RM1000
Division II -RM600
Division III -RM450
Division IV -RM200
Pump -RM100

How to Pay by Mail

MY-NPL'11 Season Grand Finale, DPMM (Team Registration)
52100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.

Be sure to include Team Name, Division, Captain's Name and contact information (Mailing address, phone and email address).

Finale Event -DPMM, Melaka Information

When:
18th - 19th - 20th November 2011

Where:
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Bandar Hilir, Melaka.
http://www.dataranpahlawan​.com/

More information regarding MY-NPL coming event, please visit http://www.my-npl.org/. Please stay tuned to the Events Info!

Mr. Sofian Daud -(MY-NPL Tournament Director)
H/P: (+6)016-332 3337, BBM: 2342C006, E-mail: piandaud@my-npl.org

Mr. YP Wong (President) -(+6)016-332 3370, BBM: 21A4310B, E-mail: ypwong@my-npl.org

Mr. WY Wei (Technical Director) -(+6)016-332 3372, BBM: 216413AE, E-mail: wywei6@my-npl.org

MY-NPL is the biggest & grandest Paintball League in Malaysia & some even say in Asia. Come & see the difference yourselves! MY-NPL the league you can TRUST!

Want to organize a PB event or becoming a MY-NPL official feeder event? Please contact us.

--------------------xxxxxx​xxxx--------------------
Malaysian Paintball Academy (MAPAAC) & Malaysian Paintball Players Council (MY-NPL/MPPC) will host PB clinics in-conjunction with MY-NPL finale event for new players of Division 4 (Young Gun).

Date: 18th November 2011

Interested? Please get in touch with: -
Mr. Mohamed Ikhwan (MY-NPL/MPPC 2011 Chairman)
H/P: 013-264 4475

--------------------xxxxxx​xxxx--------------------

You are new n wanted to join The League but dunno how?
Easy!! Follow these steps: -

Step 1
Get a group of friends, min 5 persons max 7 persons to join Division 4 (Young Gun) or Division 3 (Rookie)

Step 2
Give a name to the team, try organize at least 2 sessions of training before the tournament! Call WY Wei @ (+6)016-332 3372 or KK @ (+6)019-318 7266 for assistance.

Step 3
Your team is ready!! Fill up the form & fax it to (+6)03-6277 7711 (TA) or (+6)03-7960 4724 (MAPAAC).

-------------------xxxxxxx​x------------------
The MY-NPL Divisions in 2011

In 2011, Division 1 will be continue playing in Super7 format! While Division 2, 3 & 4 will maintains as Super5 format.
Additional to that, 2 new divisions will be created to accommodate the further development of Sports Paintball in Malaysia.
Introducing Semi-Pro & Pump Division!

For Division Semi-Pro only. Each Team will consist of (10) active players on their roster and shall field a maximum of (5) players in every game.

Division Semi Pro
Open to teams in Asian region only.
Maximum of one (1) Pro or Semi-Pro player from any tournament in the world is allowed in Semi-Pro roster.
Race to 4 (12mins).

For Division 1 only. Each team will consists of ten (10)active players on their roster and shall field a maximum of seven (7) players in every game.

Division 1 (Amateur)
Open to all D1 teams in Asian region.
Maximum of two (2) Semi-Pro players are allowed in D1 roster.

For all Division 2, 3 & 4. Each team will consists of seven (7) active players on their roster and shall field a maximum of five (5) players in every game.

Division 2 (Novice)
Open to all D2 teams in Asian region.

Division 3 (Rookie)

Division 4 (Young Gun)
House Mechanical markers are provided/allowed.

For Division Pump only. Each team will consists of five (5) active players on their roster and shall field all five (5) players in every game.

Division Pump - (Prelim 4 games)
Open to all players regardless of players status.
Pump action marker will be provided. Players can bring own pump too!
60 rounds per player per game for 5man. All games are center flag. Pumps are one full pump one ball. Electronic hoppers and constant air are allowed.

-------------------xxxxxxx​x------------------
Registration Fees for MY-NPL 2011 Season

Division Semi-Pro

Division 1 (Amateur)

Division 2 (Novice)

Division 3 (Rookie)

Division 4 (Young Guns)
Registration fees: RM200.00

Division PUMP! -(Limited to 20 teams only)
Registration fees: RM100.00

Old 07-20-2011, 01:06 AM #138
MY-NPL

2011 Season Grand Finale -Players Accommodation Information

The Malaysian National Paintball League 2011 (MY-NPL'11) -Season Grand Finale - Players Accommodation Information.

MAHKOTA HOTEL MELAKA is offering package for teams to stay during MY-NPL'11 -Season Grand Finale, Melaka on 19th -20th Nov.

The package are: -

1-Bedroom Standard Apartment RM180 / unit / night
2-Bedroom Standard Apartment RM300 / unit / night
3-Bedroom Standard Apartment RM440 / unit / night
1-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment RM200 / unit / night
2-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment RM320 / unit / night
Mahkota Floor Room RM230 / unit / night
2-Bedroom Premier RM350 / unit / night

The price quoted is nett, INclusive of Buffet Breakfast
(2pax/4pax/6pax where appropriate)

1-Bedroom Standard Apartment RM160 / unit / night
2-Bedroom Standard Apartment RM250 / unit / night
3-Bedroom Standard Apartment RM390 / unit / night
1-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment RM180 / unit / night
2-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment RM290 / unit / night
Mahkota Floor Room RM210 / unit / night
2-Bedroom Premier RM330 / unit / night

The price quoted is nett, EXclusive of Buffet Breakfast

Extra Bed is RM65 nett / unit / night

Anybody interest, u could make the bookings with The Secretariat @ (+6)016-332 3337 by making 1-night deposit payment.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:20 AM #139
MY-NPL

2011 MY-NPL Season Grand Finale -Official Result

Here are the official result for the 2011 MY-NPL Season Grand Finale -Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall. With the total participation of 61 teams.

SMI-PRO DIVISION : (5 teams)

Champion : HOSTILE INTENTION (Australia)
2ND : NEMESIS LEGION (Kuala Lumpur)
3RD : RASKAL (Selangor)
4TH : DELTA ROVERS (Selangor)

DIVISION 1 : (13 teams)

Champion : MENACE (Australia)
2ND : BEEZWAXERS (Sarawak)
3RD : KILLSWITCH (Australia)
4TH : MATRIX ENTOURAGE SCARECROW (Kedah)

DIVISION 2 : (8 teams)

Champions : GRAMMATON CLERIC (Selangor)
2ND : NITAMAGO (Japan)
3RD : PIRATES (Johor)
4TH : WAXERS LEGION (Sarawak)

DIVISION 3 : (17 teams)

Champion : FTM SKELETOONZ (Selangor)
2ND : CMX BADAI (Selangor)
3RD : DEEP ORBIT (Kedah)
4TH : STREET MOBSTER (Melaka)

DIVISION 4 : (18 teams)

Champion : GODLIKE (Selangor)
2ND : GENERATION KILL (Singapore)
3RD : RABAQ BRAVO (Selangor)
4TH : DRAGON ROSES (Kedah)

OVERALL CHAMPION FOR 2011
SEMI PRO: NEMESIS LEGION (Kuala Lumpur)
Division 1: KILLSWITCH (Perth, Australia)
Division 2: GRAMMATON CLERIC (Selangor)
Division 3: DRAGON RAIDERS (Sarawak)

The next season MY-NPL'12 (Cycle 7) Event #1 @ Malaysian Paintball Academy (MAPAAC), Petaling Jaya 18th-19th FEB

MY-NPL secretariat would like to thank all team managers/owners, captains, players, event partners, sponsors, supporters in making MY-NPL'11 season (Cycle 6) another memorable, colorful and exciting events! Get yourselves prepared and ready for MY-NPL'12 (Cycle 7). Continue with major changes in Divisions, formats, paint prices, rules etc will be introduced in phase 2 for Malaysian Paintball Development (2011-2015). Visit Malaysian National Paintball League (http://www.MY-NPL.com) for updates! Regards.

For full results & any development news in Malaysian Paintball, continue to stay tune to http://www.my-npl.org.

MY-NPL HQ
Old 12-20-2011, 04:15 AM #140
MY-NPL

Malaysian National Paintball League 2012 (Cycle 7) revised Schedule

After finalizing with another upcoming international event, the secretariat had decided to move Event #4 date to 20th-21st October 2012. Sorry for any inconvenience cause.

Malaysian National Paintball League 2012 (Cycle 7) revised Schedule

MY-NPL’12 –Event #1
Venue : Malaysian Paintball Academy (MAPAAC), Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Date : 18th -19th February 2012

MY-NPL’12 –Event #2
Venue : Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Malacca
Date : 5th -6th May 2012

MY-NPL’12 –Event #3
Venue : TBC
Date : 15th -16th September 2012

MY-NPL’12 –Event #4 (Updated)
Venue : Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Malacca
Date : 20th -21st October 2012

Event details will be release soon...........
Old 12-23-2011, 09:27 PM #141
pocholo
SECRET WEAPON

pocholo supports Team VICIOUS
merry christmas my-npl maybe have check youre skd maybe next year will playing with you guys.... see you

PALS PHILIPPINES

UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHILIPPINES
pocholo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:12 AM #142
Fierce22
Fierce 22

Happy Holidays MY-NPL!!!
United Paintballers of the Philippines
www.titaniumsportz.com
http://www.unitedpaintballersphilippines.com
Fierce22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:15 PM #143
MY-NPL

The Malaysian National Paintball League (MY-NPL) 2012 Event #2 Melaka - The Full Result.

Division 1 -(8 teams)
1st - DRX (Selangor)
2nd - PERTH CRISIS (Australia)
3rd - KILLSWITCH (Australia)
4th - VOTOLOCOS - (Kedah)

Division 2 -(6 teams)
1st - STREET MOBSTER (Melaka)
2nd - EJPC (Cyberjaya)
3rd - DARK KNIGHT (Selangor)
4th - GLADIATORS (Terengganu)

Division 3 -(14 teams)
1st - X-HOO (Selangor)
2nd - HOOLIGANS (Selangor)
3rd - 2AM (Selangor)
4th - DARK KNIGHT LEGION (Selangor)

Division 4 -(17 teams)
1st - MAD BUNNIES (Selangor)
2nd - APACHE ZERO (Selangor)
3rd - MONG CHA CHA (Melaka)
4th - SANDSTORM (Melaka)

Congratulations to all winners and see you in Event #3.......
Old 10-28-2012, 09:50 PM #144
MY-NPL

MY-NPL 2012 Event #3 - Full Result.

Division 1 -
Champion : BEEZWAXERS (Sarawak)
1st Runners-up : MBPJ (Selangor)
2nd Runners-up : XOD (Selangor)
3rd Runners-up : DRX (Selangor)

Division 2 -
Champion : X-HOO (Selangor)
1st Runners-up : NITAMAGO (Japan)
2nd Runners-up : XCAVATOS (Kedah)
3rd Runners-up : FEVA DIVISION (Selangor)

Division 3 -
Champion : HOOLIGANS (Selangor)
1st Runners-up : 2AM (Selangor)
2nd Runners-up : GEN XO (Selangor)
3rd Runners-up : KEJAHATAN (PutraJaya)

Division 4 -
Champion : MAD BUNNIES (Selangor)
1st Runners-up : SOGO NECROBIOSIS (Kuala Lumpur)
2nd Runners-up : APACHE ZERO (Selangor)
3rd Runners-up : SPARTAN LEGION (Pahang)

Congratulations to all winners. See you at DATARAN PAHLAWAN MELAKA for The MY-NPL 2012 Season Grand Finale on 17th & 18th November 2012.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:52 PM #145
MY-NPL

MY-NPL'12 -Event #4 (Season Grand Finale)

MY-NPL'12 -Event #4 (Season Grand Finale) @ Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Melaka 17th-18th November

Team Registration Opens for MY-NPL'12 -Season Grand Finale (DPMM, Melaka)

The Malaysian National Paintball League (MY-NPL) & MAPAAC are pleased to announce the opening of team registration for the Season Grand Finale of the 2012 MY-NPL.

For the 5th consecutive years, the series will be returning to the grounds of Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Melaka. The League official venue partner DPMM has proven to be a great host venue to the MY-NPL with the superb field & infrastructure. Special thanks to the management of Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall (Hattern Group) in support & making MY-NPL a great success.

Team Registration:
No over the phone confirmation of registrations. All entries must be paid through online or cheque only. Registration must be submitted 5days before the event date. Late entries will not be entertain. Changes in team rosters are allowed but need to send to MY-NPL HQ for approval.

Closing Date: 12th November 2012.

Registration Fees:
Semi Pro -RM1500
Division I -RM1000
Division II -RM600
Division III -RM450
Division IV -RM300

How to Pay by Mail

MY-NPL'12 Season Grand Finale (Team Registration)
52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Event #4 (Season Grand Finale) -DPMM, Melaka Information

When:
16th - 17th - 18th November 2012

Where:
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall, Bandar Hilir, Melaka.
http://www.dataranpahlawan.com/

Mr. Sofian Daud (MY-NPL Tournament Director)
H/P: (+6)016-332 3337, E-mail: piandaud@my-npl.org
BBM: 22416E01

Mr. WY Wei (Technical Director)
- (+6)016-332 3372, (+6)012-3370775, wywei6@my-npl.org
- BBM: 216413AE

Mr. YP Wong (President)
- (+6)016-332 3370, (+6)019-983 3370, ypwong@my-npl.org
- BBM: 21A4310B

Malaysian Paintball Academy (MAPAAC) will host PB clinics in-conjunction with MY-NPL Season Grand Finale for new players of Division 4 (Young Gun).

Date: 16th November 2012

You are new n wanted to join The League but dunno how?
Easy!! Follow these steps: -

Step 1
Get a group of friends, min 5 persons max 7 persons to join Division 4 (Young Gun) or Division 3 (Rookie)

Step 2
Give a name to the team, try organize at least 2 sessions of training before the tournament! Call WY Wei @ (+6)016-332 3372 or KK @ (+6)019-318 7266 for assistance.

Step 3
Your team is ready!! Fill up the form & fax it to (+6)03-6277 7711 (TA) or (+6)03-7960 4724 (MAPAAC).

The MY-NPL Divisions in 2012

In 2012, Semi-PRO till Division 3 will be playing in Race to format! While Division 4 will maintains as Super5 format. Changing to Race to is to further enhance the development of Sports Paintball in Malaysia according to world PaintBall climate.

For Division Semi-Pro & Division 1 only. Each Team will consist of ten (10) active players on their roster and shall field a maximum of five (5) players in every game.

Division Semi Pro -Race to 5 in 12 minutes
Open to all teams.

Division 1 (Amateur) - Race to 4 in 10 minutes
Open to D1 teams in Asian region only.
Maximum of two (2) Semi-Pro player is allowed in Division 1 roster.
Electronic markers with Millennium & PSP Ramping mode allowed, Cap @ 13bps.

For Division 2 & 3. Each team will consists of eight (8) active players on their roster and shall field a maximum of five (5) players in every game.

Division 2 (Novice) -Race to 3 in 8 minutes
Open to all D2 teams in Asian region only.

Division 3 (Rookie) -Race to 2 in 6 minutes

For Division 4 only. Each team will consists of seven (7) active players on their roster and shall field a maximum of five (5) players in every game.

Division 4 (Young Gun)
Only Mechanical markers are provided/allowed.

Registration Fees for MY-NPL 2012 Season

Division Semi-Pro

Division 1 (Amateur)

Division 2 (Novice)

Division 3 (Rookie)

Division 4 (Young Guns)
Registration fees: RM300.00

Prize package for the MY-NPL'12 (Cycle7).

Division Semi-Pro -Race2 5
Champion: Will get the 50% of total participated Semi-Pro teams registration fees on current event + 10 Medals
1st Runner-up: 10 Medals
2nd Runner-up: 10 Medals
4th place : 10 Medals

Overall Semi-Pro Champion: Will get the balance of 50% of total Semi-Pro teams registration fees for entire season.

Division 1 (Amateur) -Race2 4
Champion : RM5,000.00 cash + 10cases PB + 10 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM8,000.00)
1st Runner-up : RM4,000.00 cash + 10cases PB + 10 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM7,000.00)
2nd Runner-up : RM3,000.00 cash + 10cases PB + 10 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM6,000.00)
4th place : 10 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM1,000.00)

Overall D1 Champion : RM6,000.00 cash + 30cases PB [Total Value of RM12,000.00] (after Event4/ Season Grand Finale)

Division 2 (Novice) -Race2 3
Champion : RM3,400.00 cash + 8cases PB + 8 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM5,600.00)
1st Runner-up : RM2,400.00 cash + 8cases PB + 8 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM4,600.00)
2nd Runner-up : RM1,400.00 cash + 8cases PB + 8 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM3,600.00)
4th place : 8 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM600.00)

Overall D2 Champion : RM4,000.00 cash + 25cases PB [Total Value of RM9,000.00] (after Event4/ Season Grand Finale)

Division 3 (Rookie) -Race2 2
Champion : RM2,800.00 cash + 6cases PB + 8 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM4,450.00)
1st Runner-up : RM1,800.00 cash + 6cases PB + 8 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM3,450.00)
2nd Runner-up : RM800.00 cash + 6cases PB + 8 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM2,450.00)
4th place : 8 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM450.00)

Overall D3 Champion : RM3,000.00 cash + 20cases PB [Total Value of RM7,000.00] (after Event4/ Season Grand Finale)

Division 4 (Young Gun) -Super5
Champion : RM1,500.00 prizes /each event + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM1,800.00)
1st Runner : RM1,000.00 prizes /each event + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM1,300.00)
2nd Runner : RM500.00 prizes /each event + 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM800.00)
4th place : 7 Medals + Free Registration for next immediate event (Total value @ RM300.00)

A TOTAL OF MORE THAN RM236,000.00 in PRIZE PACKAGE TO BE WON in 2012 season!!

Prizes from division less than 10 teams will be deduct 30%.

"Towards Creating the Excellence in Sports PaintBall
Old 10-28-2012, 09:53 PM #146
MY-NPL

Players Accommodation

The Malaysian National Paintball League (MY-NPL) 2012 -Season Grand Finale on 17 & 18 November 2012 at DATARAN PAHLAWAN MELAKA
- Players Accommodation

We are pleased to announce that MAHKOTA HOTEL MELAKA is offering Special Discounted Rate for teams accommodation at their esteemed hotel, which is only a walking distance to the venue. Their rates are as follows....

1-bedroom Standard Apartment (15 units only available)
With breakfast for 2 - RM190 nett per unit per night
Without breakfast - RM170 nett per unit per night

2-bedroom Standard Apartment (20 units only available)
With breakfast for 4 - RM320 nett per unit per night
Without breakfast - RM290 nett per unit per night

3-bedroom Standard Apartment (10 units only available)
With breakfast for 6 - RM460 nett per unit per night
Without breakfast - RM430 nett per unit per night

1-bedroom Deluxe Apartment
With breakfast for 2 - RM220 nett per unit per night
Without breakfast - RM200 nett per unit per night

2-bedroom Deluxe Apartment
With breakfast for 4 - RM340 nett per unit per night
Without breakfast - RM310 nett per unit per night

Mahkota Floor Room (Hotel Block)
With breakfast for 2 - RM250 nett per unit per night
Without breakfast - RM230 nett per unit per night

For bookings, pls contact The Secretariat at 016 332 3337 / piandaud@my-npl.org / BBM: 22416E01. Thank you.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:54 PM #147
MY-NPL

MY-NPL 2012 Season Grand Finale -Check List

The Malaysian National Paintball League (MY-NPL) 2012 Event #4 The Season Grand Finale at Dataran Pahlawan Melaka on 17th & 18th Nov
- The Check List

Field Layout - Out and available at Field No. 2 at MAPAAC PJ
Players Accommodation - Apartment units still available at MAHKOTA HOTEL MELAKA
Registration - Ongoing
Division 4 - Allowed to use own mech marker. Those who still wish to use the house marker, pls contact The Secretariat
The Climax - The finishing race to be the Overall Champion, especially Division 2 between Team DARK KNIGHTS and the home favourite Team STREET MOBSTERS and Division 3 between 2 giants of Klang Valley, HOOLIGANS and 2AM.

For further info, pls contact The Secretariat at 016 332 3337 / piandaud@my-npl.org / BBM 22416E01. TQ
ReplyRegional Ups