8 mile 40 22.10%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-01-2007, 02:52 PM #64
someone stole jesus

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffyDubs View Post

migs buried next to an airfield in iraq... no WMD's huh?

people are so ignorant to the world around them. sadam hussein was a terrorist, no matter how you look at it. i guarantee you have had no family or friends over there to see what is really going on. sadam mass murdered his citizens...

my daddy doesnt have to tell me anything, i listen to my friends coming back from iraq...
Migs are planes, not weapons of mass destruction.

Hussein was a dictator, a dictator which posed no threat to the United States of America.

I know people in Iraq too. Liek lolz, that must make me an expert on the war and it clearly proves that there is a direct connection between Iraq and the attacks of September 11th; your comments concerning which being what I original called you on.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2007, 03:12 PM #65
DaffyDubs

let me put it in plain terms for you

said migs carry weapons. said weapons can be bombs. said bombs can be biological. said bombs may also be nuclear. if the migs are buried, then the bombs are most likely buried as well. we cant go around iraq digging up the countryside. all we can do is wait for nature to take it's course and uncover what is hidden beneath the sand.

sadam was suppose to have destroyed all fighter craft and wmd's. these were found buried in the desert with many of the planes covered in tarps to keep the electronics and other essentials intact so they may be used at a later date.

sadam harbored terrorists in his country. his military even helped train terrorists. they fount camps (salaman pak) where terrorists were being trained to hijack planes. sadam would harbor terrorists and even paid royalties to families of terrorists who would commit suicide bombings. nothing was paid to the victims families of the bombings.

no matter how you look at it, iraq was a haven and refuge for terrorists.

if you want to keep going with this argument we can.

but i would rather get back on topic.

another bad movie was kicking and screaming. definitely will ferrels worst movie.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:23 PM #66
someone stole jesus

Quote:
let me put it in plain terms for you

said migs carry weapons. said weapons can be bombs. said bombs can be biological. said bombs may also be nuclear. if the migs are buried, then the bombs are most likely buried as well. we cant go around iraq digging up the countryside. all we can do is wait for nature to take it's course and uncover what is hidden beneath the sand.

sadam was suppose to have destroyed all fighter craft and wmd's. these were found buried in the desert with many of the planes covered in tarps to keep the electronics and other essentials intact so they may be used at a later date.

sadam harbored terrorists in his country. his military even helped train terrorists. they fount camps (salaman pak) where terrorists were being trained to hijack planes. sadam would harbor terrorists and even paid royalties to families of terrorists who would commit suicide bombings. nothing was paid to the victims families of the bombings.

no matter how you look at it, iraq was a haven and refuge for terrorists.

if you want to keep going with this argument we can.

but i would rather get back on topic.

another bad movie was kicking and screaming. definitely will ferrels worst movie.

So basically, every plane is a Weapon of Mass Destruction?

I'm sorry, but a Russian fighter jet isn't a nuclear device. It isn't sarin gas. It isn't anything more than a Russian fighter jet.

We found no weapons of mass destruction. You are an idiot if you think a plane constitutes a WMD. A means of delivery for a potential WMD isn't a WMD.

Saying those Migs are WMDs or arguing that they could have been used to deliver said weapons is like stating that all private air fields in the US are potentially dangerous and harboring weapons of mass destruction.

Pull your head out of your arch conservative *** and at least try to formulate something in the vein of a cognitive thought.

That aside, Salaman Pak was a plane and a field. A plane and a field is not equatable to a "terrorist training camp."

Try junkyard, asshat. There is no evidence to support any sort of assertion concerning their having been terrorist "training" in Iraq to attack the US or any form of US interest.

Let me break it down for you; Hussein had no "WMDs". Hussein was not "harboring terrorist."
Old 05-01-2007, 03:25 PM #67
DaffyDubs

lol. read some articles on salaman pak. im done arguing about this. we can take it to the politics section if you would like.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:28 PM #68
someone stole jesus

Quote:
lol. read some articles on salaman pak. im done arguing about this. we can take it to the politics section if you would like.
I've read articles on Salman Pak, you tool. It was used by the Mukhabarat (Iraqi Intelligence) to train Iraqi militia groups such as the Fedayeen.

"lol."

You're done because you have nothing to contribute that can't be dismissed as the mantra of a ranting talk radio host.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:31 PM #69
DaffyDubs

we fount terrorists at salman pak... not just a "junkyard" as you say.

all in all this thread has gotten far off topic from it's original purpose and i will not reduce myself to name calling on the internet... as i said before, take this to the politics forum and see how long your arguments last.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:33 PM #70
someone stole jesus

Quote:
we fount terrorists at salman pak... not just a "junkyard" as you say.
No, actually, we didn't.

The DIA and Senate Select Committee on Intelligence both concluded that the "camp" was used to train Iraqi troops and Iraqi troops only.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:03 PM #71
ckiani6969
Break yo self fool

Quote:
iraq was harboring terrorists. sudam hussein had WMD's, and contrary to everyone's belief, we did find WMD's. the media doesnt show the good we do b/c if they did then their ratings would not be as high as what they are. its simple business.
You are an imbecile. If they found WMD's of course the media would ****ing announce it the ratings would be crazy. And if the media didn't cover it Bush would be saying "Told you so, told you so...."
Old 05-01-2007, 04:09 PM #72
TheSilverBullet
Timmy Clan Teddy Bear

TheSilverBullet donated to help Peyton Trent
Hot Fuzz. it sucked balls
Old 05-01-2007, 04:17 PM #73
berniethecat (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverBullet View Post
Hot Fuzz. it sucked balls
In my opinion, it wasn't as good as Shaun of the Dead, however "worst movie ever"? No. Way.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:22 PM #74
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

Deathproof sucked pretty hard.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:42 PM #75
cyncyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiani6969 View Post
You are an imbecile. If they found WMD's of course the media would ****ing announce it the ratings would be crazy. And if the media didn't cover it Bush would be saying "Told you so, told you so...."
The media spent 2 months on Anna Nicoles death and paternity tests. I am pretty sure they would broadcast if they found WMD's.

But back to topic. Worse Movie ever...
Old 05-01-2007, 04:46 PM #76
cyncyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag-RyanČ View Post
anything made by the people who made scary movie
Agreed. I think back in the 80's, and 90's movies like Airplane, Hot Shots, Naked Gun and such. They were good. They were funny. But then the market started to get flooded with ones it got out of hand - Scary Movie, Date Movie, Not another Teen Movie, High School High - all sucked.

And guess what - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795461/ - Scary Movie 5.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:08 PM #77
DaffyDubs

no, hot fuzz was that bad? i heard it was good... its on my agenda for this weekend
Old 05-01-2007, 10:49 PM #78
MorNin
Product Of Colombia

Hmm No 1 Said Nacho Libre.....
Old 05-01-2007, 11:04 PM #79
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Manos: The Hands of Fate.

That ends the thread.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:15 PM #80
iBangHomie (Banned)

8 mile?????wtf, that movie was good
Old 05-01-2007, 11:55 PM #81
Kotf
I r waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone stole jesus View Post
So basically, every plane is a Weapon of Mass Destruction?

I'm sorry, but a Russian fighter jet isn't a nuclear device. It isn't sarin gas. It isn't anything more than a Russian fighter jet.

We found no weapons of mass destruction. You are an idiot if you think a plane constitutes a WMD. A means of delivery for a potential WMD isn't a WMD.

Saying those Migs are WMDs or arguing that they could have been used to deliver said weapons is like stating that all private air fields in the US are potentially dangerous and harboring weapons of mass destruction.

Pull your head out of your arch conservative *** and at least try to formulate something in the vein of a cognitive thought.

That aside, Salaman Pak was a plane and a field. A plane and a field is not equatable to a "terrorist training camp."

Try junkyard, asshat. There is no evidence to support any sort of assertion concerning their having been terrorist "training" in Iraq to attack the US or any form of US interest.

Let me break it down for you; Hussein had no "WMDs". Hussein was not "harboring terrorist."
so by his reasoning does that mean I'm a WMD since I could go out and buy a suitcase nuke if I had the money and knew where to get one
Old 05-02-2007, 12:01 AM #82
DaffyDubs

yes since a nuke is a WMD...
Old 05-02-2007, 12:11 AM #83
Spike8890 (Banned)

Bloodrayne anyone?
Old 05-02-2007, 12:39 AM #84
sexy mexi
Yes i'm Mexican american

dude,
nothing can compare to "the red baron"
zomg the worst movie ever...
it had mickey rooney and toby macguire.

edit:
actually it sucked so bad it was funny.

60% of teens have tried marijuana, if you think that 2k7'ers should be blasted to the moon, put this in ur sig
i have a specific one in mind to.

MDT>your thread.