Rabbit proof fence 19 10.50%
8 mile 40 22.10%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-28-2007, 02:57 PM #22
cyncyn

Soul Man
Super Mario Bros.
Turbulence 3 (I wasnt aware there was a 2)
Little Man
Date Movie
RV
any movie that has to do with stomping, stepping and "battleing" dance style
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-28-2007, 02:59 PM #23
DK Radar (Banned)

envy was the most idiotic, pointless, and retarded movie I've ever seen, and I've seen some bad movies.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:02 PM #24
element34575
b r o p

element34575 is playing at Living Legends III
element34575 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
element34575 supports Team VICIOUS
element34575 is for the Gunfight
Date movie definitely wasn't a winner.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:33 PM #25
Ag-RyanČ
Jellymen

Ag-RyanČ donated to help Peyton Trent
Ag-RyanČ supports our troops
Ag-RyanČ is an NCPA player
anything made by the people who made scary movie
Old 04-28-2007, 03:49 PM #26
EXWP
I AM A MOTHER****ER

qft^^^

50 first dates sucked
Old 04-28-2007, 03:49 PM #27
fornicate in the pie
This year will be good

fornicate in the pie is a Supporting Member
The worst movie ever was Are We There Yet? Man I hated that

Honestly, nobody gives a crap about when you joined.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:58 PM #28
cyncyn

also....

Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter (from the 60's)

Ghost Dad (with Bill Cosby)
Old 04-28-2007, 04:44 PM #29
Soap

has been a member for 10 years
Probably one of the worst I've seen was Open Season. That was the one with the deer who befriends a bear and they go live in the woods right? I hated it, just plain bad, I dont care what anyone else says, it was just the stupidest movie ive ever seen. Whats worst is that alot of people loved it, that just by itself drives me crazy! I mean the animation of the movie was great, and the voise acting was, ok, but just the plot, the characters and other things in it made it into a horrible movie IMO at least.

Another bad one was Army of Darkness, did they have a $10 budget for this movie or what?! Its supposed to horror or somthing I think, but it turned out to be one of the funniest movies i have ever seen! For anyone whos seen it, the part where he comes out with his car running over skeletons, the skeletons were made out of paper and wires or something and they just had stagehand throw them in the path of the car, or had them proped up in the path of it, if you pause the movie you can see the sticks used to prop them up. In another part, he is in the middle of a crowd, and out of nowhere takes out a shotgun and starts shotting everything, wtf. Sorry for the rant but this movie never made any sense and is just a complete fail.
Items for Sale [eBay]
Old 04-28-2007, 04:45 PM #30
berniethecat (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Another bad one was Army of Darkness, did they have a $10 budget for this movie or what?! Its supposed to horror or somthing I think, but it turned out to be one of the funniest movies i have ever seen! For anyone whos seen it, the part where he comes out with his car running over skeletons, the skeletons were made out of paper and wires or something and they just had stagehand throw them in the path of the car, or had them proped up in the path of it, if you pause the movie you can see the sticks used to prop them up. In another part, he is in the middle of a crowd, and out of nowhere takes out a shotgun and starts shotting everything, wtf. Sorry for the rant but this movie never made any sense and is just a complete fail.
uh oh.....
Old 04-28-2007, 04:46 PM #31
o Buddha o (Banned)

Quote:
Old 04-29-2007, 10:12 PM #32
kjm123
Quit Paintball

I nominate 'Hellboy'.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:30 PM #33
jooishassassin70
SMUUUUUPH

Quote:
Probably one of the worst I've seen was Open Season. That was the one with the deer who befriends a bear and they go live in the woods right? I hated it, just plain bad, I dont care what anyone else says, it was just the stupidest movie ive ever seen. Whats worst is that alot of people loved it, that just by itself drives me crazy! I mean the animation of the movie was great, and the voise acting was, ok, but just the plot, the characters and other things in it made it into a horrible movie IMO at least.

i hope you are kidding
Old 04-29-2007, 10:44 PM #34
jdoohen
5th year n00b

I guess no one has seen Master of Disguise...
Worst. Movie. Ever.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:47 PM #35
Randomperson
Fear of the dodgy!

Quote:
You can't be serious. Really. Please tell me you're not. Army of Darkness was intended to be a comedy. If you watched the other Evil Dead movies, you'd see the progression from Horror to Comedy. It's also known for being a B movie and that is one of the best parts about it. It's a cult classic for ****'s sake. By the way, Bruce Campbell is ****ing amazing. I even saw Sky High because of him.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:53 PM #36
EmpireEmperor

EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
Quote:

Ha ha, you dumb son of a *****.

And the plot in an animated movie is almost always guaranteed to be God awful. So yes, I agree with you on "Open Season".

Last edited by EmpireEmperor : 04-29-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:29 PM #37
ColdBlood

i didnt think rabbit proof fence was that bad...
Old 04-30-2007, 12:42 AM #38
I love Impulses
Brogrammer IV

I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
Zorg. I guarantee any of you who will see it unfortunately will agree with me. It is the worst thing I have ever seen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Old 04-30-2007, 04:51 AM #39
NightKreeper

NightKreeper is a Supporting Member
NightKreeper plays in the PSP
NightKreeper plays in the APPA D4 division
open water was the most boring movie i have ever seen.

Kick'n Paintball Park
Old 04-30-2007, 11:31 AM #40
ff7sephiroth_phantom
RELENTLESS PB

plan 9 from outer space

it was truely the worst movie ever made it was voted for it and won the golden turkey award for the worst movie ever made.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:52 PM #41
berniethecat (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7sephiroth_phantom View Post
plan 9 from outer space
Ed Wood Jr. was a genius! lol Ed Wood, the film is great, his movies on the other hand....
Old 04-30-2007, 02:27 PM #42
DaffyDubs

for whoever said 300 is an idiot

and for who said passion of christ is an idiot as well. that movie was created to show you that jesus suffered through all that for you...

and for whoever said world trade center, is also... an idiot. that movie was made to show people why we are still fighting this war. it was a great movie that helped remind people of why we are still doing what we are doing.

now, the worst movies i think

ghostrider (got my hopes up, but the dialogue would have been better if a three year old wrote it)

and the king kong remake. i fell asleep in it, and decided it wasnt worth finishing.