Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-29-2006, 01:19 PM #1
PaintballTourney2

Midwest Paintball Series coming to Oklahoma!!!!

Midwest Paintball Series coming to Oklahoma!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very proud to announce that we have our 5th and final field selected!! The Paintball Club of Choctaw out of Oklahoma City, OK will be hosting the 5th event of the 2007 Midwest Paintball Series. For more information on this field, check out www.paintballclubofchoctaw.com

For more information on the Midwest Paintball Series, check out www.midwestpaintballseries.com

Dan
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2006, 01:22 PM #2
vikingshadow
SCHWING!

vikingshadow is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
vikingshadow supports Team VICIOUS
vikingshadow supports Team VICIOUS
vikingshadow supports our troops
Yay! Finally, a tournament game in a series where we Okies don't have to drive 5 hours to get to....

Just playing! Good to see someone in Oklahoma stepped up and did this.

I'm selling all my paintball stuff! Look here! My Baby! Phantom Pump
Old 12-29-2006, 01:26 PM #3
PaintballTourney2

I'm going to encourage all the KS teams to play this event.... likewise though, I hope all you OK teams come up to KS and play the KS events.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:44 PM #4
fiveseven34

that's cool to hear...about time got something in OK
Old 12-29-2006, 07:22 PM #5
PaintballTourney2

Last season we had about 5 OK teams or so play all the events here in KS. I wanted to pay my thanks by bringing the series to your area. We Really need a lot of OK teams to support this series. 5 out of the 6 events are only about 3-4 hours from the OK City area (Wichita KS, El Dorado, KS, and Joplin, MO). Hope you play ALL of them.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:02 PM #6
Aug Sauce
Rain Paint

Cool
Old 12-29-2006, 08:07 PM #7
PaintballTourney2

Werd

to get the latest info on this and other midwest events, sign up for the email list. You can find the link on www.midwestpaintballseries.com

Dan
Old 12-29-2006, 10:51 PM #8
PaintballTourney2

Old 01-01-2007, 08:38 PM #9
PaintballTourney2

For event #1... new team added to Level 3!
Old 01-01-2007, 11:27 PM #10
gamer565
Place ran by hypocrites

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
kool im going to try to be all of them to watch

man i wish i could be on a team

Old 01-03-2007, 01:11 PM #11
PaintballTourney2

we have our first Level 1 team for the 1st event of the MPS.... TEXAS STORM!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:04 PM #12
PaintballTourney2

Another team added for Level 2 for the first event!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:48 PM #13
PaintballTourney2

and yet another L3 team added to the list!
Old 01-04-2007, 10:37 AM #14
PaintballTourney2

For event #1, I added another team to L3. It sounds like we have 2 Level 1 teams on board.... won't know until later.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:51 AM #15
PaintballTourney2

New L1 team added to Event #1!
Old 01-05-2007, 01:08 PM #16
PaintballTourney2

We are very close to having the prizes figured up for this first event.... need more input from you players! Email me your preference in prizes to paintballtourney@cox.net

Dan

Quote:

Prizes Receiving Votes (1 being the most number of votes)

1 - Low-Grade Tourney Marker
2 - Gear bags
3 - goggles
4 - Hoppers
5 - N2 Tanks
6 - Jerseys
7 - Barrel Kits
8 - Backpacks
9 - Packs/Pods
10 - Paint

Prizes Not Receiving Any Votes So Far:

- Paintball Apparel (Shoes, T-Shirts, Pants, Hats, Jackets, Sweatshirts, Knee/Elbow Pads, etc.)
- Paintball Accessories (Wallets, Lanyards, Squeegees, Barrel Socks, Tank Cover, etc.)
- Reballs
- Chronograph
- Team Package (10x10 Pop Up Tent, Lawn Chairs, Table, Coolers, Slider Shorts, Gloves, etc.)
- Tool Kit & Misc. Parts for Markers
- Pod Fill Stations
- Marker Holders
- Posters/Calendars
- Magazine Subscription
- High-Grade Tourney Marker (i.e., an Intimidator)
- Air Field
- DVD's
Old 01-05-2007, 03:54 PM #17
pimp3leet
FeartheBeard

Just give away money.

653, 372, 68
Old 01-08-2007, 12:43 AM #18
PaintballTourney2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp3leet View Post
Just give away money.
We are for L1
Old 01-08-2007, 12:44 AM #19
PaintballTourney2

MPS EVENT #1 PRIZES

We are very close to agreeing on the prizes for the 1st event of the 2007 Season at DropZone. Once agreed upon, the prize list will be made public to you players for your feedback. I have a feeling though, you will NOT be disappointed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007 MPSID Form (Midwest Paintball Series Identification Form)

The 2007 MPSID Form is now available on the series website and ready for you players to start filling out. ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE A 2007 MPSID FORM ON FILE IN ORDER TO PLAY ANY MPS EVENT! To fill out the MPSID Form, visit www.MidwestPaintballSeries.com and click on the 2007 MPSID Form tab on the left.

The purpose of the MPSID Form is to help determine what Level a player qualifies for and attempt to prevent sandbagging. Once a player fills out their form and it is determined by the series promoter that the player meets the minimum player requirements for the Level he or she is wanting to play, that player's profile and picture will be listed on the Team Directory page (Click TEAM DIRECTORY on the Series Website). NO MPID NUMBERS WILL BE ISSUED THIS YEAR.

Once your MPSID form has been filled out and approved by the series promoter, you do NOT need to fill out another MPSID form for the remainder of the 2007 MPS Season.

REGISTER TEAM

The page titled, REGISTER TEAM on the series website is what your team will use to register for EACH EVENT. Again.... this form will need to be filled out for EACH event of the season in order to determine your roster for each event. I will be working on the REGISTER TEAM form on Monday morning and it will be uploaded before the end of the day on Monday January 8th. Before your team can Register for any event, all your players must have a MPSID form on file. (Click REGISTER TEAM on www.MidwestPaintballSeries.com)

CURRENT STANDINGS

The Current Standings page has been uploaded to the series website (Click CURRENT STANDINGS on www.MidwestPaintballSeries.com) This page will become important after each event as Series Points for each team will be tabulated on this page. REMINDER THAT YOUR LOWEST SCORE WILL NOT BE DROPPED THIS YEAR!

TEAM DIRECTORY

The Team Directory page (Click TEAM DIRECTORY on www.MidwestPaintballSeries.com) is a combination of "Registered Teams" and the "MPID Directory" from the 06 season website. Its purpose is primarily for my organization to know what team a player is playing on and to help identify sandbaggers. As the Team Directory fills up with player profiles, and you identify a player who is sandbagging a Level, please email me PROOF to paintballtourney@cox.net and that situation will be handled accordingly.

2007 RULES

The Official Rules for the 2007 Season will worked on Monday morning and will be posted before the end of the day on Monday January 8th. You can download the 2007 Rules off the Series Website (Click RULES on www.MidwestPaintballSeries.com)

Dan Wilson
paintballtourney@cox.net
www.myspace.com/paintballtourney
www.PaintballTourney.com
www.MidwestPaintballSeries.com
Old 01-08-2007, 11:13 AM #20
PaintballTourney2

The propozed prize package for Event #1 is below. Please let me know if there is any particular prize you are totally not happy with and we will see about getting it change. We will have this proposed prize package out for several days for input and if there are no consistant comments, we will finalize the prize list. Prizes will be winners choice like they were last year. Any comments can be sent to paintballtourney@cox.net. If no replies are made, we will assume the prize list is good as is and we'll roll with it.

Quote:
Level 1
Cash Prizes as mentioned in the Event Details

Level 2
- (5) Invert Mini's
- (5) Pure Energy Nitrogen Tanks 68/4500
- (5) Empire Reloader B 2

Level 3
- (3) Pure Energy Nitrogen Tanks 45/4500 & (3) Empire XLT Rolling Gear Bags
- (3) Empire B 2 Loaders
- (3) Empire Event Thermal Goggles

Level 4
- (3) ICD Promasters & (3) Halo B's
- (3) Echo 20/20
- (3) Empire 3+4 Harness SS
Old 01-08-2007, 02:35 PM #21
PaintballTourney2

The TEAM REGISTRATION form is now working on the Series Website. Once you get all your players MPSID's turned in, you then will use the TEAM REGISTRATION form to register for the event. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan