PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-26-2007, 04:18 PM #1
tkim11

LPR adjusting and Titan. Ram help

I just purchased an ego and looking to figure this beast out a bit. I read the manual but would like a lil more in depth info.

What should I be looking for while adjusting my LPR? I've increased and decreased the LPR but haven't seen any difference. I guess my question is how should I set my LPR? Is it anything like the DM's? Screw in the LPR all the way and bring it out with 5 full turns?

Finally, does the titanium ram make a difference?
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2007, 05:08 PM #2
delta152
Crash Test Dummy

delta152 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Just make sure that the end of the LPR adjuster screw is flush with the end of the LPR housing and you'll be all set. You can slightly lower the pressure by turning it in a bit, no more than 2 complete turns though. Maybe a 10 psi difference from flush to 2 turns in, maybe.

The Titanium ram is very nice, makes your Ego shoot just a bit smoother. I had one for a while but was never able to get the same velocities where I wanted them to be ... but a lot / most people who have tried them haven't had any problems. Personal preference.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:14 PM #3
paco2838
ASM Council

Titanium rammers are great. But leave the LPR flush, you can run 2 turns in but with flush nothing can go wrong.