Originally Posted by bprofit2
no clue how to do but i know what it does
i have a qev 360 and i would to change my dwell to 20
and put my rof at 0..
will somebody please please give me step by directions to change it those settings any help will be appreciated and needed.
I posted in your thread, but whatever;
I dunno why I'm going to, and not tell you to go read your manual, but whatever, I'm bored out of my mind.
I'll do this in a step by step instruction type deal;
1. Remove the left side of the grips, and bend it back behind the frame or behind the macroline.
2. Make sure a battery is connected into the harness, and turn your Ion on.
3. On the board, you should see a little grey button. Like this;
(can clearly see at the bottom of the board)
4. Click that grey button, and you should get a solid yellow, click it again, a solid red, click it again, slow blinking yellow, click again, slow blinking red, click again, double blinking yellow, click again, double blinking red.
Solid yellow - Dwell Up
Solid red - Dwell Down
Slow blinking yellow - ROF Up
Slow blinking red - ROF Down
Double blinking yellow - Firing Mode Up
Double blinking red - Firing Mode down.
This is for dwell;
1. So click the grey button twice, and you should be at a SOLID RED colour which you'll be able to see through the grips.
the power button
of the Ion and a yellow blink will happen, continue to click until the yellow blink stops.
3.Click the grey button until you get back to the SOLID YELLOW.
4. Click the power button 20 times. While clicking, a little red light under the solid yellow will blinking, meaning you pressed the power button once, meaning you increased dwell by 1, same applies with decreasing, but vice versa with colours.
After that, click the trigger, turn off the gun, and it will be saved. Then turn the gun back on.
This is for ROF
1. Click the grey button 4 times until you get to a slow blinking red.
2. Click the power button continuously, and a yellow blink will flash everytime you click the power button. Keep clicking until the yellow stops blinking.
Now if followed, your dwell will be 20, and ROF at 0.