PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-04-2007, 08:39 PM #1
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

NEW Angel 1 (Velvet Black) for Ego 07 (ONLY!)

Hello there!

I'd like to trade my NEW Angel 1 for an Ego 07 (ONLY!). I will add some money depending on the condition of the Ego 07.

What can I say about the marker - it's a stock Velvet Black Angel 1 that I've imported to Poland because only one store sells them and I thought that I'd sell it cheaper in no time and get rich (or sth. like that ;-). However, the sad truth is that apparently no one is interested in an Angel 1 because only semi-professional paintball teams have such expensive markers in my country and they usually have their own sponsors...

Now I'm stuck with the Angel 1 and I simply don't like it - for no apparent reason at all. I just like the Intimidator-ish design of the Ego better and I'm used to my NME L.E. which is quite similar to an Ego. Besides - I've always wanted to have an Ego, but simply got an amazing offer I couldn't refuse on the Angel 1. =)

The marker arrived on June 26th (I can show the customs documents) and it has only been briefly tested - I was curious about it, you know. It was dry-fired, I've shot it over a chrono etc. - maybe 1500 actual paintballs went through it (at most!) but it has never been used in a game.

I'm not interested in any money since I'd only lose some in the whole process of re-selling the marker and the money would be most likely spent on an Ego 07 anyway.

To make it clear once and for all: I don't want any money, I don't want any other offers besides Ego 07s in good condition.

Here is a pic of the whole package (in reality the Angel 1 will come with the original labels attached - I removed them for the photo):

If you are reluctant to do business with a Polish guy - I already completed a transaction through this forum (a Lucky Stage 5.1 body kit) and I will ship the Angel 1 first. If you try to screw me over I'll fly to your country (e.g. I've always wanted to visit America ;-) and kill you. ^^ Remember, if I'll be adding any money through PayPal I'll have proof of our transaction having taken place.

Last edited by Lim-Dul : 07-04-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2007, 12:28 PM #2
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Up!
Old 07-06-2007, 06:58 AM #3
Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Up!