PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-18-2007, 10:12 AM #1
LUKEH

REAL vintage masks, Very oldschool

These are the real deal, not repro's. All are aged between 1985-1994. Some seriously old school masks and straps.
I gave them all a quick wash with Simple Green and very hot water, to knock most of the gunk off. The straps have all been cleaned, and most retain some stretchy-ness. The guns for sale all work, and I gave them a quick cleaning and oiling. All prices are shipped and OBO. Please send me a PM or email with all offers or requests. Drop a note in the thread too if you'd like. Not really looking for trades, but who knows…offer if you’d like! Paypal preferred. Thanks!

1. vintage Vents (predator, I think) mask, OD green. Foam face mask in good shape, lens foam fairly good. Comes with tigerstripe camo strap. Thermal lens. Center strap clip still has some adhesive on it from where I removed the duct tape (common practice with these old 2-piece straps). $35

2. (left) Leader / Z Leader mask with original OD green strap. Heavy foam face/forehead construction, plastic front face plate with unusual design (my wife said they looked star-wars-ish). Goggle foam rubber is fairly good. $25
3. (right) Same as above, but someone gave it a quick spray camo job years ago. $20
4. (center) Leader strap, same as the type seen on the masks above, but came off an unsalvageable mask. $5

5. old JT Whippersnapper mask, JT Racing 1985 molded inside, generic OD green JT strap, goggle foam is fair. Another old camo job on this one. $20

6. (top left) 32 Degrees OD green goggle with “32 degrees, cool as ice” strap. Another company that went the way of the dinosaurs. Strap has a small nick in the top edge. Goggle foam is a bit chewed. Thermal lens $10
7. (top right) vintage Scott “panoram” goggles, foam needs replacement, black strap with OD embroidered lettering. $10
8. (bottom left) JT mask and plain black strap. Thermal lens. In good shape, small scuff on lens. I believe these were for X-fires. Goggle foam is good too. $10
9. (bottom right) vintage Scott “panoram” goggles, foam needs replacement, OD green strap with black embroidery. Thermal lens. Looks like frame was painted camo at one point. $10

10 & 11. Full JT masks. Early Flex's. Goggle foam in fairly reasonable shape. Don’t recall exactly what these were called, but the mask is a soft flexible plastic/rubber that wraps around. $15

12. (top) vintage tigerstripe camo Vents 2-pc strap, used. Clasps in the center, but if you use it you’ll want to secure it with duct tape. (that's what we all did in the late 80's!) $10

13. (center) Z-leader goggle frames, no strap or lens, same design as those in #2 & 3. $8

14. (bottom) vintage black Vents Predator mask foam attachment. Will include a small bag of random buttons/fasteners that goes with it. Foam is in good shape, and looks hardly used. $15
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2007, 04:30 AM #2
LUKEH

bump