I have seen a whole lot of Christ Crew threads go up. It is somewhat cluttering the thread. For now I made a sticky. Please post everything about Christ Crew in this thread. I would appriciate it if you cooperated!
Edits by request
Updated CK Conduct Guide >>
* Christ Krew members have to hold a high standard of conduct since this is a ministry to reach out to other paintballers.
* Christ Krew members are held accountable for posts, avatars, and everything else related to posting in forums.
* Christ Krew members are expected to have manners when posting. That means no swearing/cursing, flaming/put downs and any other form of offensive type posts.
* Christ Krew members are to also set a good example on and off the playing field. This includes your personal testimony spoken and lived. Since you are an open book for people who don't know Christ, it is best to not give them an excuse to reject Him.
-Matthew 5:16-Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
* Christ Krew members are encouraged to intercede for one another in prayer, support, counseling and if possible in person through whatever aid is possible.
-1 John 4:11-Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
* Christ Krew members are also encouraged to find new and creative ways of promoting the gospel of salvation to people in your local fields and through the open forums.
* Finally, Christ Krew is encouraged to live a sanctified life, holy and pleasing to God. This means being a true christian even when people can't see/hear you. Remember that is it the almighty God (Adonai), the all consuming fire, the creator of all things and the giver of life that you serve and he sees your heart (intentions, motives) first before seeing your actions or outward appearance.
-1 John 2:6-He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
-1 John 3:20-For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
For up-to-date membership listing, please CLICK HERE
Originally Posted by timmyfreek
To become a member:
You need to have accepted Jesus Christ as your only savior for your sins and as the ONLY mediator between man and God. If that's done, then simply place the CK logo on your sig. By joining you have read and understand the conduct guide posted for each member to follow.
You understand that Ck community is a close knit family of believers. We hold each other accountable for the things we post.We hold each other accountable for the things we say and do too. Basically we try and model Jesus on and off the PB field. We also intercede for each other through prayer, council, and any another way possible.
We would like to know you past the screen name. Please tell us your name, your age, your occupations (if any), and 1 picture. Put all that information on the thread.
Once you have done all of this (which is not a lot really) then I will be adding you to the growing member's list.
Welcome to the Krew!