Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:10 AM #1
lilman
rawr.

lilman is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Official Christ Krew Thread

I have seen a whole lot of Christ Crew threads go up. It is somewhat cluttering the thread. For now I made a sticky. Please post everything about Christ Crew in this thread. I would appriciate it if you cooperated!

Thanks!
-Lilman

Edits by request
Updated CK Conduct Guide >>

* Christ Krew members have to hold a high standard of conduct since this is a ministry to reach out to other paintballers.

* Christ Krew members are held accountable for posts, avatars, and everything else related to posting in forums.

* Christ Krew members are expected to have manners when posting. That means no swearing/cursing, flaming/put downs and any other form of offensive type posts.

* Christ Krew members are to also set a good example on and off the playing field. This includes your personal testimony spoken and lived. Since you are an open book for people who don't know Christ, it is best to not give them an excuse to reject Him.
-Matthew 5:16-Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

* Christ Krew members are encouraged to intercede for one another in prayer, support, counseling and if possible in person through whatever aid is possible.
-1 John 4:11-Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

* Christ Krew members are also encouraged to find new and creative ways of promoting the gospel of salvation to people in your local fields and through the open forums.

* Finally, Christ Krew is encouraged to live a sanctified life, holy and pleasing to God. This means being a true christian even when people can't see/hear you. Remember that is it the almighty God (Adonai), the all consuming fire, the creator of all things and the giver of life that you serve and he sees your heart (intentions, motives) first before seeing your actions or outward appearance.
-1 John 2:6-He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
-1 John 3:20-For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
-Landon

For up-to-date membership listing, please CLICK HERE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyfreek View Post
To become a member:

You need to have accepted Jesus Christ as your only savior for your sins and as the ONLY mediator between man and God. If that's done, then simply place the CK logo on your sig. By joining you have read and understand the conduct guide posted for each member to follow.

You understand that Ck community is a close knit family of believers. We hold each other accountable for the things we post.We hold each other accountable for the things we say and do too. Basically we try and model Jesus on and off the PB field. We also intercede for each other through prayer, council, and any another way possible.

We would like to know you past the screen name. Please tell us your name, your age, your occupations (if any), and 1 picture. Put all that information on the thread. Once you have done all of this (which is not a lot really) then I will be adding you to the growing member's list.

Welcome to the Krew!

Last edited by gremlin75 : 05-31-2007 at 11:10 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2007, 06:57 AM #2
timmyfreek
Ronin

timmyfreek supports Cereal Killerz 2
To become a member:

You need to have accepted Jesus Christ as your only savior for your sins and as the ONLY mediator between man and God. If that's done, then simply place the CK logo on your sig. By joining you have read and understand the conduct guide posted for each member to follow.

You understand that Ck community is a close knit family of believers. We hold each other accountable for the things we post.We hold each other accountable for the things we say and do too. Basically we try and model Jesus on and off the PB field. We also intercede for each other through prayer, council, and any another way possible.

We would like to know you past the screen name. Please tell us your name, your age, your occupations (if any), and 1 picture. Put all that information on the thread. Once you have done all of this (which is not a lot really) then I will be adding you to the growing member's list.

Welcome to the Krew!
Old 04-17-2007, 06:58 AM #3
timmyfreek
Ronin

timmyfreek supports Cereal Killerz 2
<<Updated CK Conduct Guide >>
  • Christ Krew members have to hold a high standard of conduct since this is a ministry to reach out to other paintballers.
    -Phil. 1:27 - Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ,...
  • Christ Krew members are held accountable for posts, avatars, and everything else related to posting in forums and before God.
    -Rom. 14:12 - So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.
  • Christ Krew members are expected to have manners when posting. That means no swearing/cursing, flaming/put downs and any other form of offensive type posts.
  • Christ Krew members are to also set a good example on and off the playing field. This includes your personal testimony spoken and lived. Since you are an open book for people who don't know Christ, it is best to not give them an excuse to reject Him.
    -Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
  • Christ Krew members are encouraged to intercede for one another in prayer, support, counseling and if possible in person through whatever aid is possible.
    -1 John 4:11 - Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
  • Christ Krew members are also encouraged to find new and creative ways of promoting the gospel of salvation to people in your local fields and through the open forums.
  • Finally, Christ Krew is encouraged to live a sanctified life, holy and pleasing to God. This means being a true Christian even when people can't see/hear you. Remember that is it the almighty God (Adonai), the all consuming fire, the creator of all things and the giver of life that you serve and he sees your heart (intentions, motives) first before seeing your actions or outward appearance.
    -1 John 2:6 - He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
    -1 John 3:20 - For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Quote:
Internet Forum Conduct Guide
  • Do not e-fight. Discussions are a good thing, but back and forth contrary, rude post are not beneficial and often lead to bannage.
  • Do not respond to 'trolls'. These are pointless inflammatory post by people that are not part of the tread with the intent of instigating e-fights.
  • Do not make a post containing only the number of the post.
  • Do not avoid the 'swear filter'. Banned words are blocked by the forum and replaced by '****'. This is not limited to profanity. Other words are also on the banned list for various reasons. Don't use the first letter and * out the rest or put spaces in it.
  • Do not post items for buy/sell/trade or wanted to buy in threads not intended for it. There is forum sections just for B/S/T and WTB.
  • There is a new option for quoting, 'multi-quote'. it is this button in the lower right corner. It is great for when you are reading through many pages. Just click it in each post you want to quote and when you'er ready to post, click 'post reply' and they will all be in your post. This cuts down on having to post many times and keeps things in order.
This deserves it's own post because this will be updated as well with more verses or more points. FYI.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:21 AM #4
mjvandinee

Good morning guys! whats new?
Old 04-17-2007, 08:35 AM #5
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by skpaintball View Post
woohoo, 1st!

edit: and its on 1234 !!! Boy i feel special.
Please remove this. This is a banable offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjvandinee View Post
Good morning guys! whats new?
Good Morning! What's going on today?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 08:39 AM #6
Mastermind26
We are moons

My verse for today is one that should ring true with every member:

1 Thessalonians 2:13 - For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which also effectively works in you who believe.

It is a self explanatory verse. Thank God for His Faithful Word and for being so loving as to give us the opportunity to hear and accept! Amen!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 08:43 AM #7
vijil
Giant Paintball Robot

*stretch*

yawn

Time to sleep... praying for those people who know the people at VTech.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:49 AM #8
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijil View Post
*stretch*

yawn

Time to sleep... praying for those people who know the people at VTech.
How's been Rob? Yes, please continue to pray. Many people have been affected by this...

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 10:13 AM #9
wrath_ltd
Bah

man guys a new thread already seems like just a little while ago since the last one...whats up guys...don't really have a verse for today, nothing in my bible study hit me last night...but God is good anyways...
thomastaylor #421
Old 04-17-2007, 10:17 AM #10
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrath_ltd View Post
man guys a new thread already seems like just a little while ago since the last one...whats up guys...don't really have a verse for today, nothing in my bible study hit me last night...but God is good anyways...
God is good all the time! I still have your verse fresh in my mind from yesterday. The Ashtoreths are idols, but if you look at the figures they are the virgin mother and baby. Too creepy to think that many people worship the virgin Mary images (no offense to Catholics, but it is true) and are themselves christians. Therefore we are doing EXACTLY what the Jews were doing thousands of years ago! And THAT makes me think of King Solomon's words that "there is NOTHING NEW under the sun."

It was a powerful passage you posted yesterday!

How'you been?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 10:25 AM #11
wrath_ltd
Bah

good, kinda tired, but good....what happend at VT was horrible...and what made it even worse the news wouldn't shutup about it...what is this world's morbid facination with murder?

but on a happier note... that scenario i went to was amazing...i did this james bond roll and i got a 9.5 rating from my general for it...lol
thomastaylor #421
Old 04-17-2007, 10:31 AM #12
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
good, kinda tired, but good....what happend at VT was horrible...and what made it even worse the news wouldn't shutup about it...what is this world's morbid facination with murder?

but on a happier note... that scenario i went to was amazing...i did this james bond roll and i got a 9.5 rating from my general for it...lol
The media is about gore nowadays. The media is about depressing (notice there are no more "feel good" stories hardly) and senseless acts portrayed in the everyday (IMO) to desensitize us all.

I at you roll....hahahaha!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 10:33 AM #13
wrath_ltd
Bah

well i tryed to slide down a hill and cought loose dirt so i figured i would save face and do a bond roll and sing bwow now nah now
thomastaylor #421
Old 04-17-2007, 10:35 AM #14
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
well i tryed to slide down a hill and cought loose dirt so i figured i would save face and do a bond roll and sing bwow now nah now
That's awesome right there! Haha!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 10:42 AM #15
FeaR™
/nojoke

Hey guys...quick thing before i go to school

Ive got a huge test coming up which'll pretty much make or break my GPA today, so if you could pray for me you dont know how much thatll mean to me.

Thanks in Advance,

Chris
Old 04-17-2007, 10:43 AM #16
Tivo32
Be Clutch

good morning Krew!!
Old 04-17-2007, 10:45 AM #17
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeaR™ View Post
Hey guys...quick thing before i go to school

Ive got a huge test coming up which'll pretty much make or break my GPA today, so if you could pray for me you dont know how much thatll mean to me.

Thanks in Advance,

Chris
Consider it done Chris. Do your best and let God do the rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tivo32 View Post
good morning Krew!!
Morning Tim! What's shakin'?

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 10:47 AM #18
Tivo32
Be Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
Consider it done Chris. Do your best and let God do the rest!

Morning Tim! What's shakin'?
Nothing much. Just relaxing right now.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:48 AM #19
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tivo32 View Post
Nothing much. Just relaxing right now.
Ah. That is such a foreign concept to me right now....LOL

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 10:49 AM #20
Tivo32
Be Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
Ah. That is such a foreign concept to me right now....LOL
Haha me toooooo. Life as been as hectic and crazy as ever lately.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:49 AM #21
wrath_ltd
Bah

whats up dude?
thomastaylor #421
Closed Thread