Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-28-2007, 03:32 PM #1
pbMaxLax44
SuperJew™

pbMaxLax44 is a Supporting Member
<> <> <> <> <> 3 Amazing Custom Dyed Flex8's! <> <> <> <> <>

MY RULES:
Rule #1 - The only payments I accept is Paypal and Money Orders.
Rule #2 - If you pay by paypal you must multiply the cost by 1.03 and pay me that amount to accomidate for the 3.5% that paypal charges for recieving money. YES THREE POINT FIVE PERCENT, I always lose money charging only 3% and I hate it.
Rule #3 - Do not be immature, do not swear and talk like an idiot. We are carrying out a business transaction and I don't want to deal with people who act like little children.
Rule #4 - Post in my b/s/t thread before coming in contact with me either by Private Message, Instant Message, or Email.
Rule #5 - If I ask information about you (i.e. phone number, full name) as a precaution because I don't trust you enough, tell me. If I don't have enough information about you, I'm not doing business with you.
Rule #6 - I DO NOT SHIP FIRST! If you approach me and want to trade, you are shipping whatever it is first. I don't care who you are, what we're trading, what your feedback is, or anything. If you approach me you are shipping first, bottom line, no question's asked.
Rule #7 - Do not post in my thread if your not buying or your not giving me a free up. If you have a problem with my price contact me outside of the thread, if it's high and somebody is selling for lower I probably know about it and there is a reason why my price is so high.
Rule #8 - Respect and obey my rules. If during a transaction you feel like breaking any, the deal is off, no exceptions.

OBO Means Or Best Offer! That means I can sell to the best offer below OR above my asking price.
Just because you are the highest bidder DOES NOT mean I have to sell it to you.
Just because you offer my asking price DOES NOT mean you get to buy it for that.

SHIPPING:
Whenever I ship I will do priority mail if the item is bought for $25 or over, first class if it is a small item bought for under $25, or envelope if the package is small enough. This is always included in the price you pay. However this is SHIPPING ONLY WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, for both priority OR first class. This means that insurance, tracking, etc is not included. If you want any of these services that cost extra, YOU MUST TELL ME BECAUSE YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR IT YOURSELF. Unless we trade, in which you will ship first, I will match the shipping services of your item.

INFO:
Here I have 3 custom dyed flex 8 bottoms. One orange, one hot pink, and one black one. The hot pink perfectly matches the HB pink flex bottoms/frames. There were a couple of all black flex8's produced from JT and then there are a couple more of custom dyed ones floating around but that's it. You can't just go and buy those anywhere. I have tons of other custom dyed parts and can dye some for you if your interested. If you want more pics of the pink one just ask and I can send them to you as I already have a bunch taken off them next to factory pink Flex7 bottoms. If you want pics of the black or orange I can take some.

PRICES:
Pink = $75 obo
Orange = $75 obo
Black = $60 obo

TRADES:
-Flex Parts
-Pro Jerseys
-Yellow 32 Team Pants
-Upped Halo
-DXS Pulse
-45/45 or 68/45 tanks
-ions
-pocket/mini bikes or ATV's

GALLERY:

SODUS PBQ PREDATORS #04 – 2007 AXBL
Pittsford Pirates #44 - 2008 WXL
Old PbN FeedbackNew PbN Feedback
• All 100% Positive! • And PayPal Verified

Last edited by pbMaxLax44 : 04-30-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2007, 03:38 PM #2
pbMaxLax44
SuperJew™

up
Old 04-30-2007, 09:04 PM #3
pbMaxLax44
SuperJew™

up
Old 04-30-2007, 09:26 PM #4
joshlikespaintball
Hate.Kill.Destroy

Annual Supporting Member
joshlikespaintball plays in the PSP
joshlikespaintball supports Cereal Killerz 2
joshlikespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
joshlikespaintball supports Pev's Paintball
joshlikespaintball plays in the APPA D2 division
yo ill trade you for that orange bottom. lmk if u want something in the sig and we can work from there. i might have cash soon as well
Chattanooga CEP #88

Huge Army gear sale! Great for paintball.
Killing Machine LV1 for sale!
They call me the Jew
Old 04-30-2007, 09:48 PM #5
pbMaxLax44
SuperJew™

PM'ing you.