PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-17-2007, 11:25 PM #1
propluscocker04
Yes, thats me.

Bonebreak? Ape?

I was wondering what the bonebreak mod is, what it does and if you get a bonebreak modded quest in a trade, can you un-bone break it?

Sorry if thats confusing but i hope someone can help me out.

Also i just recently ordered a raiders rampage board. is there going to be a noticeable improvement in speed or anything else. thanks

NEW FEEDBACK 29+ 0-!!!

OLD FEEDBACK 14+ 0-!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2007, 11:50 PM #2
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by propluscocker04 View Post
I was wondering what the bonebreak mod is, what it does and if you get a bonebreak modded quest in a trade, can you un-bone break it?

Sorry if thats confusing but i hope someone can help me out.

Also i just recently ordered a raiders rampage board. is there going to be a noticeable improvement in speed or anything else. thanks

OK .. Bonebreak mod .. IMO Crap.. Sorry but it is.. all they did was Drill more Holes in the Bolt Pin.. Which let you lower the Psi to 40.... it didnt Help at All in improveing Effeiceny.. and all it did was Void Warranty... To Un Bonebreak mode it.. you need to Buy a New Bolt pin.. either Stock or Snatch...

and .. from what i hear.. The Rampage Board is Awesome! i dont have the $ or the Field atm.. to even Use it..

Im sure if you like all those Modes its Great!
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards
Gear Sale and Pressure Testers
Old 04-17-2007, 11:57 PM #3
propluscocker04
Yes, thats me.

I'm just hoping that its going to be faster in semi than the was board is. I hope i didnt make a mistake on ordering it, i hate spending money on pointless ups.

Thanks for the helpful and quick reponse! By any chance would you know how the 007 barrel kit compares to other barrel kits out there in weight? Also in shooting through breaks? Thanks

NEW FEEDBACK 29+ 0-!!!

OLD FEEDBACK 14+ 0-!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 12:03 AM #4
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Quote:
I'm just hoping that its going to be faster in semi than the was board is. I hope i didnt make a mistake on ordering it, i hate spending money on pointless ups.

Thanks for the helpful and quick reponse! By any chance would you know how the 007 barrel kit compares to other barrel kits out there in weight? Also in shooting through breaks? Thanks
My was is plenty fast in semi.. its all in the settings.. But Yes the Ape should Be Awesome.. like i said Id get one.. but i dont have the $...

The 007 is Probly One of the Best/If not The Best .. stock Barrel out.. Soo good.. infact its Become a Kit.. Shoots thru Breaks Extremely Well.. 3-4 shots = Clean .. you Wont be Chopping Much <if any> but barrel breaks happen .. Only Downside .. is at times it can be a Tad loud.. not that it matters.. if you play Speed.. Sound is No issue..
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards
Old 04-18-2007, 01:25 AM #5
xsk8boardmonkeyx
What About That Sucka?

Quote:

007 barrel is the best barrel i have ever used/probably ever will use
Old 04-18-2007, 09:20 AM #6
propluscocker04
Yes, thats me.

hey dont sell ur quest man. did u get your harness from fep yet?

NEW FEEDBACK 29+ 0-!!!

OLD FEEDBACK 14+ 0-!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 10:01 AM #7
ollie_olsson
swedish meatball

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsk8boardmonkeyx View Post
007 barrel is the best barrel i have ever used/probably ever will use
I agree, plus my sly barrel kit.

But before last weekend, I had hardly used my 007 barrel, and then i decided to try it out for once.

I had some 6month Severe Atmosphere paint lying around, and figured i should get rid of it, and well, it was like shooting a slurpy through my barrel kit. This isn't a question of it COULD of been bad paint, it WAS bad paint. It is a crap brand. Anyway, the balls that did come out flew like there was no paint in the barrel. I had about 95% accuracy compared to when it was clean. So trust me on this. There is NO point in changing the barrel. It's sweet as it is. And if you think the .693 bore size is too big, then i beg to differ. Try it out, and get a feel for it yourself.

Shooting since 2001

See'ya at the 50!
Old 04-18-2007, 01:31 PM #8
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH

Dont forget Humidity Makes our balls swell.. so a slightly oversized bore tends to be better in a Nice warm climate...works equally well for
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards