PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-10-2007, 10:45 PM #1
aggocballer27

aggocballer27's feedback!

if you ever have done business with me post here! hopefully it's good feedback!
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2007, 11:04 PM #2
paintballinmasta27

awesome trader! traded his rl timmy for my pm6! everything was as discribed nothing out of place! A+++++++++ trader/seller! Do NOT hesitate to deal with him!!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:21 PM #3
smartspartsking4

best trader ever! traded him my ego for his pm6. we met localy today and everything went smoothly. He's a good kid. Everything was as he said. A+ trader! hopefully we will do business again. wish more traders were like you!
Old 04-11-2007, 01:36 AM #4
rad brandon

traded my ego for his rl timmy. everything was in better condition than he said!! forgot to send me freak barrel so he sent me full freak kit and freak barrel to make fup for it! went better than expected!! best person to do business with on the nation!! A++++++.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:49 PM #5
WorkingClassHero (Banned)

This guy sent me an autococker with a dildo in the bolt, and the gun was scratched up the ***, and he had a giant piece of styrofoam in the front for his ENTIRE front block.

ahahah just ****ing with you. awsome trader, great communication, fast shipping. even paid for quick shipping and added fresh batteries. would deal with again A+++ baller.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:18 PM #6
tsunamikata
GWC Council

We traded high end marker a while back but he got banned so I'm leaving feed back on this new account.

He shipped his mini first and it came quickly and it was practically brand new. My marker had some issue, but he was very understanding and we resolved the problem quickly.

AAA+++

Tsu
Old 05-13-2007, 09:24 PM #7
A_Hero's_Alias
The Definition of Agg.

Traded locally to Brandon. Complete agg baller. A++ DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! Awesome condition gear, and included extras.

TRUST