<>< †ChRiST KreW† ><>
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2007, 05:00 PM #2
ISmokeIce
Postmodern Sophist

Do you believe?

She's awesome.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TZSGK5lvYMY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TZSGK5lvYMY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.artakiane.com/akiane_art.htm
"No passion is stronger in the breast of man than the desire to make others believe as he believes...It is not the love of truth, but desire to prevail that sets quarter against quarter and makes parish desire the downfall of parish. Each seeks peace of mind and subserviency rather than the triumph of truth and exaltation of virtue-- But these moralities belong, and should be left to the historian, since they are as dull as ditch water" - Orlando: A Biography

Last edited by ISmokeIce : 04-10-2007 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:25 PM #3
GoldEaglev2 (Banned)

I believe she was exposed to these religious (and non-religious) figures somewhere in her daily life. Yes, she has a gift, but so do many other young kids. Her paintings are both amazing and astounding for such a young age but show no proof of God.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:35 PM #4
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Tell her to paint a picture of a puppy and i guarantee it will be one sweet looking puppy. Just cause she chooses to paint cheesy accepted images of religious figures doesn't mean much.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:40 PM #5
kitchenman

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldEaglev2 View Post
I believe she was exposed to these religious (and non-religious) figures somewhere in her daily life. Yes, she has a gift, but so do many other young kids. Her paintings are both amazing and astounding for such a young age but show no proof of God.
didn't you catch it her mom is an atheist... and this started when she was two. If you read the bible, which a 2 year old can't (I guess), you would know where some of her scenes come from.

<>< †ChRiST KreW† ><>

Last edited by kitchenman : 04-10-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:57 PM #6
oknoob. (Banned)

children have extraordinary imaginations.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:57 PM #7
GoldEaglev2 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenman View Post
didn't you catch it her mom is an atheist... and this started when she was two. If you read the bible, which a 2 year old can't (I guess), you would know where some of her scenes come from.
1.) It osunds like you're implying that God is giving her this talent to convince her mom to become Christian. What about all the other Atheist parents in the world?
2.) She could have been easily exposed to things like this in daycare, pictures, or even TV.
3.) I started reading Good Night Moon when I was 2. (This is more comical, take it as such)
Old 04-10-2007, 05:58 PM #8
oknoob. (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenman View Post
maybe YOU should watch the video, she said the visions started when she was 4
Old 04-10-2007, 06:29 PM #9
ISmokeIce
Postmodern Sophist

So you people think she's a liar?
"No passion is stronger in the breast of man than the desire to make others believe as he believes...It is not the love of truth, but desire to prevail that sets quarter against quarter and makes parish desire the downfall of parish. Each seeks peace of mind and subserviency rather than the triumph of truth and exaltation of virtue-- But these moralities belong, and should be left to the historian, since they are as dull as ditch water" - Orlando: A Biography
Old 04-10-2007, 06:30 PM #10
oknoob. (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokeIce View Post
So you people think she's a liar?
children have very vivid and extraordinary imaginations.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:32 PM #11
ISmokeIce
Postmodern Sophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oknoob. View Post
children have very vivid and extraordinary imaginations.
So is she drawing using her imagination or are people telling her what to draw and she's lying?
Old 04-10-2007, 06:33 PM #12
oknoob. (Banned)

all artists paint using their imagination.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:40 PM #13
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

I'm gonna call her a liar.

And just wait until she turns 18, none of this will mean anything after that. When she's 35 and her skill level remains the same, no one will care what she paints. It's only 'amazing' because she's young.

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Old 04-10-2007, 07:49 PM #14
oknoob. (Banned)

AKA
JoJo
Lindsay Lohan
Britney Spears
etc. etc.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:01 PM #15
ISmokeIce
Postmodern Sophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oknoob. View Post
AKA
JoJo
Lindsay Lohan
Britney Spears
etc. etc.
Yes, because everyone you mentioned is a prodigy. They're just modern day Mozarts.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:04 PM #16
oknoob. (Banned)

when a 12 year old can sing like or better a 30 year old whos been singing their whole life, id say so.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:04 PM #17
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

Oh yeah I guess his paradigm is incorrect because he didn't mention examples you found to be acceptable enough.

Here's one even you can agree on: Bobby Fischer.

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Old 04-10-2007, 08:56 PM #18
chodeyg
sprezzatura

This kid is just an incredibly prodigy who chooses to paint religious subjects. I could conjure up pictures in my head like that easily when i was her age. When I would try to paint them, it would end up looking like I tried to paint a bowl of oatmeal.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:05 PM #19
ISmokeIce
Postmodern Sophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
Oh yeah I guess his paradigm is incorrect because he didn't mention examples you found to be acceptable enough.

Here's one even you can agree on: Bobby Fischer.
He's not relevant? There was a Law and Order episode on him. So someone cares about his story. But you said no one would care.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:09 PM #20
JBurgs

she must be the 2nd coming cuz she can draw and she believes in god!! im gonna go to my church rite now and confess everything ive done wrong

i dont see what the big deal is... she can draw sweet i dont really care
Old 04-10-2007, 09:09 PM #21
oknoob. (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBurgs View Post
she must be the 2nd coming cuz she can draw and she believes in god!! im gonna go to my church rite now and confess everything ive done wrong

i dont see what the big deal is... she can draw sweet i dont really care
basically.

shes not helping 3rd world countries or anything significant.

she can put colors together and make pictures. hooray.