PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 10:01 AM #1
xcapelyfe

has been a member for 10 years
help?! lolz

hey yall... I have a biggie question tat needs to be soved... I"m trying to purchase a new gun. I currently own a ion w/ a few ups. I mean I want to exchange for a new gun. I'm looking at a few new guns rite now

Evil Minion
PM's
E-tek
Timmy's

I mean I did my research on all these guns but the price's are ALMOST the same some more expensive then others but i mean if you had a choice which would you go with?

Plz do not PM me with gun buying. thanx but no thanx I'm not gonna buy one now... maybe in about three months after I save up a few hundred.
I just want some feedback on these guns and your questions comments and concerns. but i'm more leaning towards the e-tek cause tats the only one I shot so far on the list.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2007, 10:09 AM #2
rocknmyownage
Rockin' My Ownage

They're all great and reliable guns. But it looks like you are still new to the sport Feb 2007 (join date). So you need a good reliable gun that you can take care of... Timmys are nice, fast and not hard to mantain, while on the other hand PM's are fast, but a bit harder to clean/mantain (e-teks aswell) Id go with the Timmy or if you think you can handle a pm take it.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:10 AM #3
The_Hawk
There Is No Society

The_Hawk is reppin' sidebar 4 life
If we had a choice? We're not you. You need to find out for yourself which one feels better in your hands. At your local field I'm sure you can find a Proto, which is essentially the same as a Minion, and an Etek, which will probably feel the same as an Ego, and I'm 100% sure somebody will have a Timmy.
Let's jam

"Originally posted by pok3ypuppy: LOL SOMEBODY SHOULD SIG THIS."
Old 04-09-2007, 10:13 AM #4
xcapelyfe

hmmmm the open body on timmy's kinda scare me cause if my gun get shot in there it might mess up the chips wouldn't it? haha yea.. .the date... oi.. I never had the time to join this thing. but i've been at it for about two yrs I want to say I lost count.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:25 AM #5
Intelligent Idiot (Banned)

I'd go with a recent Proto Matrix or the Etech, it's personal preference at this point.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:28 AM #6
killercostom98

killercostom98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hawk View Post
If we had a choice? We're not you. You need to find out for yourself which one feels better in your hands. At your local field I'm sure you can find a Proto, which is essentially the same as a Minion, and an Etek, which will probably feel the same as an Ego, and I'm 100% sure somebody will have a Timmy.

qft. go out to ur field and try them out. or a store and hold them. see how they feel to u and pic the one u like best.
etek, minion, and pm will probably feel the best to u. but seriously. i'm sure theres an etek, pm and timmy at ur field. and the minion is a pm with diff name and milling.

Buy My Ego

Last edited by killercostom98 : 04-09-2007 at 10:30 AM.
Closed Thread