PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-08-2007, 10:23 PM #1
renterhunter

Warsensor WSP problem

now i dunno if there is a section this should be in but there is no Warsensor section under markers so i figured i'll put it here , if there is a place where i will get more responce please lmk

Anyway, i was having some problems with my warsensor pistol. first my slides cracked , then i emailed warsesnor blah blah blah , bad customer service,then a slide arm borke, a long time later here we are , ive done countless things to try to fix it ,however, recently i found a leak when i put in 12 grams so i decided to replace everything i can. grabbed the box and took all the spare parts that come with the gun and put them in , the leak is now fixed with a new puncture pin, i still can't figure out how to get the hammer out tho to those familiar with a wsp you will know that the hammer has two pieces that stick out on either side outside the gun for the slides to connect to and i dont know how to remove those. so now the only problem i have left is the fact that when i go to shoot the gun it airs up fine and everything , then wont recock. seems like orings or so i thought , replaced them and still nada. any ideas? maybe i had spare orings that were bad aswell? small chance but anything i possible i suppose.

also i ended up just taking the slides right off , they are really just weight and something to break.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2007, 07:23 AM #2
blaster44

http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184
Old 04-09-2007, 09:23 AM #3
renterhunter

right , thanks, i'll post it there