PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-05-2007, 11:42 PM #1
The Insane Shane
[Now What?]

Cocker questions.

I'm looking to sell my ion to get a cocker. But first I have a couple questions.

-First, Can this E-1 Eclipce paintball frame (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting) work on all cockers? Even the trilogy ones?

-Second, What king of bps would I be looking at if I put this on a Red vertical cocker or what ever they are.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:44 PM #2
The Insane Shane
[Now What?]

Do you guys have any good cocker suggestions? Setups? I'm very used to electros. But I don't have a ton of money to spend.

-I'm not a retard, so don't treat me like one...(No smart al-ick remarks)
Old 04-05-2007, 11:48 PM #3
Surfonaguitar
It's how we Survive...

you can get a good e cocker nowadays for cheap off of places like ebay or even check on here... But yea i would definatly trade an ion anyday for a cocker (in my mind cockers are the ****)

Old 04-05-2007, 11:52 PM #4
The Insane Shane
[Now What?]

well heres what I want in a cocker.

-speed
-looks(I like the cocker look)
-Dependibility
-lower price
- I also like a project
Old 04-06-2007, 09:36 AM #5
TrailBlazinMan
One who gets hit a lot.

I would put you in a prostock or vert feed, post 2k2. As for speed, get an E2, with a little looking and a little patience you could get one for around $200. As long as you know what you are doing (and are prepared to read a lot about them) all cockers are dependable.

Cockers are actually pretty cheap compared to other guns you build them piece by piece. Just start your project, and keep an eye on people selling stuff. If you are patient the right deal will come along. I just built a WorrFramed 2k3 Vert feed for $80 out of leftover parts between my brother and I, and almost all cocker owners have leftover parts.

How much speed are you looking for? Unless you move your fingers faster than Chuck Norris you wont be able to outshoot an E-blade. If you are trying to break the 20bps barrier, look into eventually mid-blocking. There are a few shops that have reasonable prices.

My Feedback