PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-05-2007, 01:41 AM #1
smittysmith08

trilogy question

i have a spyder pilot acs now. i'm opting to get a trilogy. is it any good?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2007, 02:28 AM #2
Puc

its a step up. You getting one with sf or the cheaper one? would suggest getting the sf versions
Old 04-05-2007, 05:02 AM #3
nex_episode_wagon

i have a trilogy pro its the mechanical one shoots accurate,soft jus dont short stroke it. i also like the way it looks chrome w/ a purple pearl.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:21 PM #4
WorrPro

They are a very solid choice no matter what any of the haters say. Of the mech autocockers available from WGP these days there is really no diffrence between a trilly and a prostock. Prostocks have the advantage of being more easily upgraded as there is a wider range of parts available for them, but Trillys can be upgraded just as much and the two guns shoot identically.

Don't waste your money on the SF versions. You're paying a lot more for just a shorter trigger pull, not faster balls per second.

Don't buy the Sport series, it just doesn't have enough goodies for the price it costs. The comp is my favorite as I like the coloring and unlike most, I actually like the trigger frame. The pro is the most loaded, it comes with a second barrel back to help you with paint to barrel matches, which is a great plus. If you have the cash, go with a pro...unless you really don't like the way it looks like me.

You should know before hand that autocockers require timing and you need to learn how to do that. Also, they rely very heavily on a good paint to barrel match to stop balls from just rolling out of the barrel since the detent is only there to prevent double feeds. Don't short stroke, you need to complete a full trigger pull and release everytime you squeeze or you'll double feed the gun.

Do your homework before you buy it and save yourself some future headaches, my favorite sources for info:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2107627

-------> 21 <-------
Old 04-05-2007, 02:01 PM #5
zEymO
Front is hell...YEAH!

Well. The only thing I can tell is just that you are climbing up.
I have a Trilogy Pro SF and works really nice, just that the paint falls out of the barrel, but not a big deal.
The thing with the cockers is that they are very accurate and HELL YEAH they are & unless you are looking for a really FAST marker this one can do the work on all matters.

For $250 I think is worth it . There`s not a lot of difference between de SF an the mechanical one, but I can`t tell you really much of that.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:53 PM #6
anoobnamedslickback

i have the trilly comp mechanical verison, it is a good gun but i dont reallt like it.

420 Army