yes 9 50.00%
no 6 33.33%
idc 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 08:27 PM #22
Uber-Balla
**กกก@ןןı

I belive that humanity, and survivorship is a state of being.

k849Or: "As far as fields are concerned, there's the one on base next to the skeet shooting range."
DUNWOODY HIGH SCHOOL PAINTBAL 4 LYFE!!
Miami Rave
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2007, 08:29 PM #23
Ionbluemaster8011
Christ Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan B 13 View Post
So god created Rapist, Murders, Psychopaths, etc.?
God created everyone. Then man was decieved my satan and sinned. A rapist and murders were created by God but do to their sin they do what they do. My God forgives rapists and murders if they repent of their sins by accepting Jesus died on the cross for their sins because Jesus was the perfect sacrifice.
Dynasty Fan #331 - Todd Martinez Fan #23 - Alex Fraige Fan #37

Rich Telford Fan #46 - Matty Marshall Fan #1 - Thomas "Troll" Taylor Fan #616
Nicky Cuba Fan #103
Vicious Fan Club #23
Old 04-03-2007, 08:30 PM #24
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
Overbear believes man to be "gods" since he can only see people who put humanity ONLY as people all other he holds a disdain. Yes, he has made statements to that effect. I'm sure overbear will correct me and clarify this.
I hold in disdane, anyone who puts humanity second under a 'god' or 'religion' but yea you got the jist of it.

Yes, I have said, and will keep saying, the bible is the biggest book of fiction ever made, and anyone who folows it, is eather a fool, or brainwashed into believing it over the basic tennets of humanity

*edited to be less inflamitory*
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche

Last edited by Overbear : 04-03-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:35 PM #25
Plan B 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionbluemaster8011 View Post
God created everyone. Then man was decieved my satan and sinned. A rapist and murders were created by God but do to their sin they do what they do. My God forgives rapists and murders if they repent of their sins by accepting Jesus died on the cross for their sins because Jesus was the perfect sacrifice.
So I could go out and kill a whole entire family, then confess about it and still go to heaven?
Old 04-03-2007, 08:40 PM #26
Ionbluemaster8011
Christ Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
I hold in disdane, anyone who puts humanity second under a 'god' or 'religion' but yea you got the jist of it.

Yes, I have said, and will keep saying, the bible is the biggest book of fiction ever made,
Then here is a test to prove if a acient document is true.
1. Whar is the Number of acient maniscripts that still exists?
2. What is the dtae of the manuscript compared to the date of the original?

Aristotle taught and wrote in the 4th century B.C. we have 5 copies of his studies. THe earliest one dates to AD1100 a 1400 years gap between original and copy.

Greek Historian Herodotus wore in the 5th Century BC we hace 8 copies of his work. The earlist dates to 900 AD a 1300 year gap.

Homer's Illiad comes from 800 BC we have 642 copis and the earlist dates from 200 AD a 1000 year gap.

The new Testament of the bible was mostly written in the first Century AD. We have greak copies and if you include the latin copies we have 24000. We have an almost complete New testament in Greak From the 4th century AD a 300 year gap.

I am not saying the whole bible is true ( i believe it is) but that is enough evidence for me to believe that the new testament is true.

Nicky Cuba Fan #103
Vicious Fan Club #23
Old 04-03-2007, 08:41 PM #27
Ionbluemaster8011
Christ Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan B 13 View Post
So I could go out and kill a whole entire family, then confess about it and still go to heaven?
Yes if you were truly sorry for what you did. God knows your heart andknows if you are truly confessing that what you did was wrong.

Nicky Cuba Fan #103
Vicious Fan Club #23
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 PM #28
cryptic.paintball
blah blah blah

cryptic.paintball plays in the APPA D5 division
cryptic.paintball is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
cryptic.paintball is Legendary
cryptic.paintball is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionbluemaster8011 View Post
Then here is a test to prove if a acient document is true.
1. Whar is the Number of acient maniscripts that still exists?
2. What is the dtae of the manuscript compared to the date of the original?

Aristotle taught and wrote in the 4th century B.C. we have 5 copies of his studies. THe earliest one dates to AD1100 a 1400 years gap between original and copy.

Greek Historian Herodotus wore in the 5th Century BC we hace 8 copies of his work. The earlist dates to 900 AD a 1300 year gap.

Homer's Illiad comes from 800 BC we have 642 copis and the earlist dates from 200 AD a 1000 year gap.

The new Testament of the bible was mostly written in the first Century AD. We have greak copies and if you include the latin copies we have 24000. We have an almost complete New testament in Greak From the 4th century AD a 300 year gap.

I am not saying the whole bible is true ( i believe it is) but that is enough evidence for me to believe that the new testament is true.
Think of this. If you had original manuscripts of the bible they would have been written in aramaic, not greek. Dont' you think manuscripts from 300 years after the death would have been changed to fit the writer? Word of mouth stories never hold their original meaning, expecially over decades and centuries
Old 04-03-2007, 08:45 PM #29
careyman_462
Maverick says :tup:

Where's the I don't know option?
Closed Thread