Counterfeit_Syn5304
1uP

Annual Supporting Member
Counterfeit_Syn5304 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Counterfeit_Syn5304 supports Pev's Paintball
Counterfeit_Syn5304 plays in the APPA D5 division
Counterfeit_Syn5304 is Legendary
Counterfeit_Syn5304 supports Empire
Apparently some of the teams didn't like the reffing today....but to the people who said good refs...thanks it means a lot...

I took balls in the neck and nuts for you guys....and most of them weren't even from a lane haha I hope you guys had a good time today.

If any of the team with the pump cocker guy...he's my MVP of the tourny lol...sooooooooooo many flag pulls
Old 04-15-2007, 11:51 PM #150
seanr

The reffing was great, sorry for dropping the f bomb
Old 04-15-2007, 11:51 PM #151
AzinThunder

has been a member for 10 years
I gotta agree with Asian man^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
Old 04-16-2007, 03:48 PM #152
shocktechSHOCKER262

I really had no idea we were going to win first or even make it to finals. I have played one newbie tourney at bfg which we did not take first and a mixmatch at the siege with people i didnt know and I thought the requirements were no national events could have been played by you and none of us have. jake himself only did 2 tourneys at the siege and one at bfg with me. We had a great deal of trouble against a few teams but we ended up struggling all the way through the finals. I really appreciate the refs and want to say good job to all the other teams
TEAM SITE ZS PAINTBALL!!
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field with your head held high, and it doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or the ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next five hours.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:57 PM #153
zombiefreak04 (Banned)
We Not Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapin69 View Post
well ZS obviously took first they knew when they walked in they were gonna take it although it was close it seemed to most that these guys weren't new to tournys but i may be wrong and if i am geat job you almost maxed every game but overall the tourny was awsome stinger is by far the cleanest and best managed feild around
Well thank you for your concern. If Stinger thought there was an issue with sandbagging they would have dealt with it. We didnt know how our boys where going to place, thats why we did lose several games and it wasnt like ZS Minor destroyed or even won all their games. Not one of those players have played any national tournaments or more than 2 tournaments.

Thanks to UW-Whitewater for reffing!! You guys did a good job and being champs about getting shot alot. Good Luck at Nationals!
Old 04-16-2007, 05:36 PM #154
triggs

hey when you get them pics and vids uploaded would it be possible to email them too me. Oh and congrats on the win
Old 04-16-2007, 05:50 PM #155
MOTIVE101
Biggie Tha Playa

MOTIVE101 supports DLX Technology
i watched at least one game for each team. none of the teams were that good that i thought it was unfair for the rest of the players.

ppl always hate on the team that won. good job to all the teams.

Biggie.

I'm back suckas!

BME BALLER fan #1
BME ARMY Member #1
Old 04-16-2007, 06:01 PM #156
shocktechSHOCKER262

thanks biggie, did u get the movie i sent you?
TEAM SITE ZS PAINTBALL!!
"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field with your head held high, and it doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or the ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next five hours.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:11 PM #157
jcool
I am Handsome Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfeit_Syn5304 View Post
Apparently some of the teams didn't like the reffing today....but to the people who said good refs...thanks it means a lot...

I took balls in the neck and nuts for you guys....and most of them weren't even from a lane haha I hope you guys had a good time today.

If any of the team with the pump cocker guy...he's my MVP of the tourny lol...sooooooooooo many flag pulls

Yea you guys did a great job, everyone was willing to get in the fray and check people. Awesome job.

Some of the best reffing i've seen in a long time.

Team Boom D3X

Buy my DM9
Old 04-16-2007, 09:31 PM #158
SpyderMike
The One and Only

SpyderMike is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfeit_Syn5304 View Post

you guys did a great job
it takes a certain kind of crazy to play paintball...you gotta be even crazier to ref it

good job to everyone that played, we had a blast

Originally Posted by triggs: im the guy you goggled with that little pump thingy you shoot
Old 04-16-2007, 10:10 PM #159
DYEvIsIoN77

refs are great at stinger!
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth...live it... love it... paintball

Old 04-16-2007, 11:20 PM #160
triggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderMike View Post
you guys did a great job
it takes a certain kind of crazy to play paintball...you gotta be even crazier to ref it

good job to everyone that played, we had a blast
Or play it with a pump.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:51 PM #161
seanr

cant believe he gogged me last game...i wanted to cry
Old 04-17-2007, 12:04 AM #162
shocktechSHOCKER262

so yea everybody should check out the vid we made you can go to darkside.org or find it in the vid thread here its called "stinger practice" we took the footage last year dec so yea we wernt to good than. why am i posting this here because we recently finished it and biggie was cool enough to let us tape that day
leave a comment about it but please dont:
say the song sucked ok idc if you liked it or not
say that the people playing sucked thats not what we want to find out
what do we want to find out:
if everything flowed well
if the timing was fine
if it was cool or if it sucks and we should never do it again will we listen to you most likely not so yea check it out
link http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2132160
TEAM SITE ZS PAINTBALL!!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:02 AM #163
HOT SHOT

Was it a good turn out ,the kids and I could'nt make it out.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:36 AM #164
ur_mirror
El Capitan

Who's the girl in the video, she's good!! She's the only one that shoots properly and has her hopper level to her head...lol
Old 04-17-2007, 03:43 PM #165
shocktechSHOCKER262

thats jessica boehrst i dont know how to spell her last name she plays at siege alot. she got asked to play for femme
TEAM SITE ZS PAINTBALL!!