PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-02-2007, 12:21 AM #22
txballer077

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEp8ntballer View Post
if you see her again tell her that you're gay.
and tell her about youre wild orgies

______________ ______________ _____________
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2007, 01:13 PM #23
rYCK

Well i'm christian, but i have athiest friends, she needs to be Excepting; tell her she's acting immature and she cant MAKE you believe; then ask her how old she is. besides I think SHE needs to read the bible, Christ says to be excepting of EVERYONE. if she still dissagrees, a two-by-four to the head should teach her...JK

"I love you O lord, My strength" Psalm 18:1
Old 04-02-2007, 03:09 PM #24
Furious_J
bockbock velcrowrapper

So did you read the Bible yet? I dont understand why people do this and expect others to be willing to read the word of God, it shouldnt be forced on anyone and she should know this.
CK I kneel for Jesus
RL#594

Please support the March of Dimes!
http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=620728
Old 04-02-2007, 04:07 PM #25
GoldEaglev2 (Banned)

1. Tell her you accepted Jesus
2. Go to church with her once or twice
3. Tell her Jesus told you in a dream to smoke crack
4. Don't really smoke crack
6. Profit?
Old 04-02-2007, 04:56 PM #26
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Lol. I would have said **** you and your god, I am the antichrist. You dont want to be friends with her, religions aside, that kind of person is not a friend.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:11 PM #27
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

She must be hot, otherwise why would you care?

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Old 04-02-2007, 07:51 PM #28
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derr View Post
She must be hot, otherwise why would you care?
I concur.
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
Old 04-02-2007, 08:16 PM #29
KyPaintBawler (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rYCK View Post
Well i'm christian, but i have athiest friends, she needs to be Excepting; tell her she's acting immature and she cant MAKE you believe; then ask her how old she is. besides I think SHE needs to read the bible, Christ says to be excepting of EVERYONE. if she still dissagrees, a two-by-four to the head should teach her...JK
Christ never to be "excepting" of anyone, Accepting, yes.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:26 PM #30
Jlausen
synthetic like rayon

Is it bad that the first thing I thought about was "She's not worth your time, because now you know she would never sleep with you" ?

But, anyway, she's not worth your time for other reasons. Part of being a Christian is being tolerant of others, and she's not doing a very good job at that. She should feel an obligation to teach you the word of Christ herself, not shove a Bible in your face and leave you. Thats probably the worst message she could have conveyed.

I had a girlfriend who was a pretty devout Christian, and she respected my beliefs. I told her, and her friends (who are really good people) my beliefs, and they were fine. They told me about being a Christian, it was cool. I didn't convert, and haven't converted, but it was definitely the atmosphere I want if I see the light.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:45 PM #31
paintballer929 (Banned)

I have a friend whose a pretty devoted Christian, and he takes his beliefs very seriously. He took me to one of his youth groups and now I attend (I'm an atheist, though). He would never put me in that type of a situtation because he is a respectful person who realizes that there are different beliefs in the world. That's where she's clearly lacking. She needs to understand that there are people in the world who have different beliefs (democrat and republican, gay and straight, religious and atheist, etc.) and that that is what makes the world so great, diversity. If she can't accept the fact that you have different beliefs, take your time and friendship elsewhere. If she would do that to you, then she probably won't be very respectful of anything else.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:51 PM #32
txballer077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlausen View Post
Is it bad that the first thing I thought about was "She's not worth your time, because now you know she would never sleep with you" ?
same here!

______________ ______________ _____________
Old 04-02-2007, 10:25 PM #33
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
Please tell me you threw it at her...
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 04-06-2007, 10:38 AM #34
kingtas

She is right. You are much worse than Church Deacons who commit adultry, or catholic priests who molest little boys. Start reading that book and change your ways.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:11 PM #35
Derr
•THE EDITOR•

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtas View Post
She is right. You are much worse than Church Deacons who commit adultry, or catholic priests who molest little boys. Start reading that book and change your ways.
No wait... don't do that.

:shrimponatreadmill:
ssgaR:I genuinely dislike this derr guy. •• GE: Derr gets laid more often than you masturbate. *Nevar Forget*
TheMahone2491: Dont worry no matter what you say almighty Derr knows what YOU are thinking when you write your posts.
corporationpaintball: Derr has high standards, but to meet those standards should be a goal that you move towards because it will not only better your life in the long run, but the lives of those you are in contact with on an intellectual level.
DJ.Barman.helicopter[Pilot].sportbike[Rider].lineservice[Man]
Old 04-06-2007, 05:23 PM #36
fatboywoods
Jesus F†W

Tell her she needs to accept you and your beliefs... you'll probably have to wait for a Christian to set her straight, because she seems to have forgotten what Jesus was about...