Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-03-2007, 06:12 PM #22
Tippmann playa
Workin' dat insulin spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9a0k7 View Post
"Smoking hot girlfriend"
As in really hot, its an expression

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2007, 06:13 PM #23
9a0k7 (Banned)

see how simple metaphors can get misinterpreted?

say hi to the bible for me
Old 04-03-2007, 06:14 PM #24
Tippmann playa

Quote:

You didnt misinterpret it at all, just playing smart

and it says to tell you hi

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 04-03-2007, 06:16 PM #25
9a0k7 (Banned)

how come it didnt call me back? tell it im sorry for ripping out the front page and smoking a joint with it, we had no papers.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:22 PM #26
9a0k7 (Banned)

good, i never liked him anyways

always contradicted himself
Old 04-03-2007, 06:27 PM #27
Tippmann playa

sorry for hijacking your thread Furious

Old 04-03-2007, 07:41 PM #28
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann playa View Post
I beg to differ
I meant physically, not psychologically.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
Old 04-04-2007, 11:31 AM #29
bunkerkid
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaytonLax14 View Post
it's not if they see god or not. It's if they feel him in their hearts. A.k.a faith. Once they get to heaven, they will not be blind.
If i feel ne thing in my heart, other than it beating, i am going to see a doctor cus i am ****ED
The Hat-Trick~8-03-06

Last edited by bunkerkid : 04-04-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:59 AM #30
Furious_J
bockbock velcrowrapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann playa View Post
sorry for hijacking your thread Furious
No problem I do that myself sometimes, but some good points have been brought up.
1 More than a few people aren't even willing to allow themselves to believe in anything that differs form their perception of reality(take this how ever as it can be applied to either belief)
2.Just because you ask for something doesnt mean that you'll get it
3. Sometimes things are taken out of context.
CK I kneel for Jesus
RL#594

Please support the March of Dimes!
http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=620728
Old 04-04-2007, 03:14 PM #31
takedamachine
STUNT STUNTIN IS A HABIT

i was never raised with religion so to compare myself to all who follow i am basically in the dark. i am more of a need proof type of guy, its not that i dont believe its just that i need to see to believe.

ive been looking for jesus for the last 8 years havnt found him yet but im still looking. i find it funny that all the people in here talk about how they pray for something to happen, why do you do it? you must not have that great of a relationship with the higher diety!! but the only time that you go to him is when you need something, why? if you have that good of a relationship with him you should need him to help you guide yourself not only in the time of need but in normal day life.
why do you bother even knowing this stuff about her, why dont you just force that knowledge out of your head with a .45
Old 04-04-2007, 08:17 PM #32
fat_teddy

a better comparison i think than the blind beleving in a sidewalk is that the universe is endless there is no way to prove it and yet they belive in that
Ironmen Fan Club #62

feedback +4 -0 (2 old, 2 new)
Old 04-05-2007, 12:04 PM #33
Furious_J
bockbock velcrowrapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by takedamachine View Post
i find it funny that all the people in here talk about how they pray for something to happen, why do you do it? you must not have that great of a relationship with the higher diety!! but the only time that you go to him is when you need something, why? if you have that good of a relationship with him you should need him to help you guide yourself not only in the time of need but in normal day life.
sad but true for some
CK I kneel for Jesus
RL#594

Old 04-05-2007, 09:29 PM #34
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..

They want to see a sign from him so they can open up and allow him in their lives. Not to much to ask for in my opnion.
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
Old 04-05-2007, 10:52 PM #35
DaytonLax14
Corey Stevens

DaytonLax14 donated to help Peyton Trent
DaytonLax14 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerkid View Post
If i feel ne thing in my heart, other than it beating, i am going to see a doctor cus i am ****ED
wow way to be mature Let's take paintball for example. If you're a serious player, you have passion for the sport. You can "feel" that passion in your heart (not physically)
Old 04-05-2007, 10:54 PM #36
DaytonLax14
Corey Stevens

DaytonLax14 donated to help Peyton Trent
DaytonLax14 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by takedamachine View Post
ive been looking for jesus for the last 8 years havnt found him yet but im still looking. i find it funny that all the people in here talk about how they pray for something to happen, why do you do it? you must not have that great of a relationship with the higher diety!! but the only time that you go to him is when you need something, why? if you have that good of a relationship with him you should need him to help you guide yourself not only in the time of need but in normal day life.
yeah i agree with you. In the bible, it says that we shouldn't come to god with and pray when we're having difficulties in life. We are supposed to let god completely guide our life and pray to him every night to thank him for what he has done and what he has given us. Not just in times of trouble.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:34 PM #37
Furious_J
bockbock velcrowrapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjonathon View Post
They want to see a sign from him so they can open up and allow him in their lives. Not to much to ask for in my opnion.
I agree as most people need some type of proof in order to believe but many do not accept the proof they have been given they want more. Well God you did this now lets see if you can do this then I might believe.
CK I kneel for Jesus
RL#594

Old 04-09-2007, 06:39 PM #38
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious_J View Post
I agree as most people need some type of proof in order to believe but many do not accept the proof they have been given they want more. Well God you did this now lets see if you can do this then I might believe.
Who are you to judge?
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
Old 04-09-2007, 10:52 PM #39
Furious_J
bockbock velcrowrapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjonathon View Post
Who are you to judge?
Im not judging anyone but stating facts. I see the "Well I asked God to do this and maybe I would believe in him" mentality all the time.
CK I kneel for Jesus
RL#594

Old 04-13-2007, 04:18 PM #40
wesman
arbitRAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheasantballer View Post
...a package came in the mail, in it was a 20 $100 bills. the package had nothing written on it, and no return adress. if that isnt God then i dont know what is. but back to my first point, you dont dust believe God is real, Ray did and he is not a Christian. but you have to have FAITH in God. and ask Jesun to save you from your sins, cus without him, you would burn in hell forever. but he takes the punishment of you sin and puts it on himself.
That was not God. That was someone else who obviously knew he was in a bad situation helping Ray out. God did not send a magical package from heaven with money in it.
Also, don't tell me, or anyone for that matter that they are going to hell. You are taking your beliefs and applying them to other people that you have no clue about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
So lets talk about who is REALLY screwed, then. What about people raised in scientific backgrounds? People who ask for solid proof. There is no solid proof in God whatsoever. They're ****ed FOREVER for the way that they were raised.

Kind of ironic how no one religion has universal appeal. You'd think that if the Christian God was real, it would be very easy for people of different cultures to accept it. It seems like a LOT of people are screwed because of the culture they were brought up in, doesn't it? Doesn't seem like a very just God anymore who puts the rest of your existence in your sinful, ignorant hands...

That's EXACTLY how I feel. I engaged in a heated debate with a girl the other day about religion when I asked the question: "So, which religion is the right religion?".

She responded, "Christianity".

Someone explain to me how God can exist, really. If Christianity IS real, if Jesus Christ is the one true God, then that would mean the majority of the world is ****ed forever, without ever having a chance of accepting him because of their culture and the way they were raised.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:11 PM #41
wesman
arbitRAGE

Quote:

haha
Old 04-13-2007, 08:02 PM #42
Tippmann playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman View Post
That was not God. That was someone else who obviously knew he was in a bad situation helping Ray out. God did not send a magical package from heaven with money in it.
Who are any of us to judge the works of God?

Last edited by Tippmann playa : 04-13-2007 at 08:11 PM.