Old 04-30-2007, 02:13 PM #85
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Deimus85 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Deimus85 plays in the PSP
Deimus85 is an NCPA National Champion
Deimus85 is Immortal
What is the schedule looking like for tomorrow night?

Playground Legends/Fast Five/Drexel University NCPA Alumni/Bulldogs Athens Millennium/Washington Winstons
Feedback
Deimus85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2007, 11:18 AM #86
Peter S Frentzen
Redz Infamy

This weekend Redz Infamy , both Semi Pro and D1 and A team will be at Condor for practice on both Saturday and Sunday. IN addition, I have asked several other teams to come out, both D1 , Pro and Semi Pro ranks. Come on out and join the fun before Tampa. Word is that if Infamy and A Team do not perform up to standards, both Tom Fore and Papa Pete will suit up and take over the field. Make sure the EMT's are on hand for that event.
Papa Pete
Peter S Frentzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:57 AM #87
Peter S Frentzen
Redz Infamy

Condor will have Tampa Fields #1 and #2 set up for this weekend, so come on out and hit it with the Best of the East.
Papa Pete
Old 05-04-2007, 09:01 AM #88
Pwnsjoo

pete dont forget to look for my part for my a1

FEEDBACK
Pwnsjoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:19 AM #89
Peter S Frentzen
Redz Infamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnsjoo View Post
pete dont forget to look for my part for my a1
I am beginning to think that you are too much of a noob to be equipped with an A 1. A camo Tippman 98 should suit you just fine !

I did not forget, found your note this morning.
Papa
Old 05-05-2007, 06:38 PM #90
Pwnsjoo

hah papa. can i have a tippman with like a long barrel for no reason too? like 24in long please

FEEDBACK
Pwnsjoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:45 PM #91
AGGNASTIC
Lansdale

aww ****. i had a birthday free entry at "cobra". is it still valid? :nododgy: yeah im a poor *** who doesnt get to play alot.

NEW FEEDBACK

Rickrolld was gay.

"Originally posted by MVPaintballer:....but I get $0.50 extra for every person I ban during a shift."
"Originally posted by ClawHammer: Then you must live very well."
AGGNASTIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:30 AM #92
Peter S Frentzen
Redz Infamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGGNASTIC View Post
aww ****. i had a birthday free entry at "cobra". is it still valid? :nododgy: yeah im a poor *** who doesnt get to play alot.
Yes, we will honor that pass for you.
Papa Pete
Old 05-07-2007, 12:55 PM #93
Unknown Baller

Bad news

Condor paintball park, the Once known as cobra command is a horrible place. THe manger knows nothing of paintball and jips you off. The manger gives no more deals for teams. and charges them full prices and they leave Not even the sponserd teams want to play there now. No Real paint Deals with any company. Focus on speedball is now turned to woods. WHY!! AK and shock sponsers from Condor are worth nothing they get nothing they need to play from the store. And for some of the pro ballers the only reason many people came was for the real ARSNeal which is no more. The once booming 200 ballers a day are now down to 50 speedballers on sunday alone. sat mabye 25. A new REF who nows nothing and changes every thing. The life of the paintball parks has almost disapeared. I had hope the park would never change.
It took john(old owner) almost 1 year to build up the park. It took Wally only about 3 weeks to ruin it. If changes are not made soon many ballers will be without a park> If any of COndors workers read this plz show Wally. or the new manger(dont know his name)

Last edited by Unknown Baller : 05-07-2007 at 01:39 PM. Reason: GRAMMER PROBLEMS
Unknown Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:06 PM #94
Squattingdog
STRAIGHT UP OG

Annual Supporting Member
Squattingdog is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Baller View Post
the Once known as cobra command now condor is a horrible place. THe manger knows nothing of paintball and gips you off. The manger gives no more deals for teams. Not even the sponserd teams want to play there now. No Real paint Deals with any company. Focus on speedball is now turned to woods. WHY!! AK and shock sponsers are worth nothing. And this is the only reason many people came the real ARSNeal which is no more. The once booming 200 ballers a day are now down to 50 speedballers on sunday alone. sat mabye 25. A new REF who nows nothing and changes every thing.
It took john(old owner) almost 1 year to build up the park. It took Wally almost 3 weeks to ruin it. If changes are not made soon many ballers will be without a park> If any of COndors workers read this plz show Wally.
Your lack of being mature and grammer skills are going to be the leading causes of you getting no response. Try to rephrase it and act a little more professional and you might get a response that will be worth your while. Though I disagree with nearly everything that you said.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:50 PM #95
Crazzy
Hollywood

Crazzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Crazzy is an NCPA player
Crazzy plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Condor paintball park, the Once known as cobra command is a horrible place. THe manger knows nothing of paintball and jips you off. The manger gives no more deals for teams. and charges them full prices and they leave Not even the sponserd teams want to play there now. No Real paint Deals with any company. Focus on speedball is now turned to woods. WHY!! AK and shock sponsers from Condor are worth nothing they get nothing they need to play from the store. And for some of the pro ballers the only reason many people came was for the real ARSNeal which is no more. The once booming 200 ballers a day are now down to 50 speedballers on sunday alone. sat mabye 25. A new REF who nows nothing and changes every thing. The life of the paintball parks has almost disapeared. I had hope the park would never change.
It took john(old owner) almost 1 year to build up the park. It took Wally only about 3 weeks to ruin it. If changes are not made soon many ballers will be without a park> If any of COndors workers read this plz show Wally. or the new manger(dont know his name)
This is obviously someone everyone knows, seeing as how this is the only post from this user and it was made this month, they dont want to put themselfs out in the open. Kind of immature if you ask me. I havent been there in a little while but from what I hear, you are the only one unhappy with the situation. Sorry that you feel that way, but if you do, there are plenty of parks around. Go and be happy at one of them. We are happy were we are.

Last edited by Crazzy : 03-08-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Crazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:09 PM #96
StrangeImp03

StrangeImp03 is a Supporting Member
Wow kids these days, just because they dont give you what you want doesnt mean you have to cry like a little *****. My team went up there and they gave us a little deal and it was our first time up there as a new team. I think the place has improved alot.

Also squatting he did change his post and the reason was grammer errors LOL what a *******
^^^ Subs And Amps F/S^^^
SaNdBoX KiDz D2

"Originally posted by james007: get your head out of your ***."
StrangeImp03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:59 PM #97
pa1ntball 56
Hi my name isn't Titties

pa1ntball 56 plays in the PSP
pa1ntball 56 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pa1ntball 56 is an NCPA player
pa1ntball 56 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
yea, you would know all about what the teams get, hiding behind a new user name, real big.

condor is still a great park- one little annonymous post isn't going to change that.

temple university, a condor team, will be back next season for a reason, you cant compete against the best

so with any other problems, take this to pm's with people from condor, unless you have any accual backing behind your pointless rant.

mike abramowitz
temple univ paintball- president
Old 05-07-2007, 03:10 PM #98
dreizzle

titties, you just "E owned" whoever that was......
dreizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:44 PM #99
LittleBigs
BP

wow, whoever wrote that has the grammar of a 9 year old and couldn't be more wrong. If someone didn't already know ownership changed and they came back they wouldn't be able to tell the difference from when John was there to now when Wally is.

Last edited by LittleBigs : 05-07-2007 at 04:47 PM.
LittleBigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:20 PM #100
Crazzy
Hollywood

Crazzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Crazzy is an NCPA player
Crazzy plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBigs View Post
wow, whoever wrote that has the grammar of a 9 year old and couldn't be more wrong. If someone didn't already know ownership changed and they came back they wouldn't be able to tell the difference from when John was there to now when Wally is.
QFT

Last edited by Crazzy : 03-08-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Crazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:47 PM #101
IBUNKERLITTLEKIDS123
Im going to stab you

could anybody tell me what teams are going to be out at condor this weekend we are all the way in S. Jersey we can up this sunday and are debating on coming up next saturday. Just hit me up with a pm with any information thanks.

Kong-Ker the world
IBUNKERLITTLEKIDS123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:51 PM #102
.OBEY.

It will probably be empty since cobra is basically 7man, and nppl tampa is this weekend
Old 05-07-2007, 06:59 PM #103
AGGNASTIC
Lansdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by .OBEY. View Post
It will probably be empty since cobra is basically 7man, and nppl tampa is this weekend
Yeha im going to condor this saturday to actually get to play some speedball!

NEW FEEDBACK

Rickrolld was gay.

"Originally posted by MVPaintballer:....but I get $0.50 extra for every person I ban during a shift."
"Originally posted by ClawHammer: Then you must live very well."
AGGNASTIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:44 PM #104
james007
Philly Brawlerz

Quote:
get your head out of your ***.
VISCIOUS EGO
james007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:56 PM #105
StrangeImp03

StrangeImp03 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by james007 View Post
get your head out of your ***.
QFT

Words of a wise old man