Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2007, 05:27 PM #463
~Proto~
Jan 2k6'r
 
~Proto~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SEPA
~Proto~ plays in the USPL
~Proto~ helped look for balloons
~Proto~ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
~Proto~ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
QFT Drew.
__________________
****
~Proto~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2007, 05:51 PM #464
pb23hobbs (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
yeah and whoever thinks carpe diem tatoos on there balls are gay can go **** themselves as well!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldisthenewcore View Post
I've been out of the paintball scene for a quite a while now and I don't really know all the details but I would like to say a few things.

Guys-You can't be pissed that Wally sold the business, if it wasn't for him most you dudes wouldn't have had anywhere to play and no type of sponsorship detail.

Secondly, yeah it sucks dick that Kenny, Tet and Steve won't be working there but **** happens some times. Personally I feel that if LVP was smart that would have let Tet keep his job because he is the heart of that ****ing business. I wish them all the best of luck. They were all like family to me.

I hope you all seriously give the new owners a chance and stop starting all this **** on the internet. A lot of you guys know better and are to old/mature for this ****.

Just My Two Cents,
Drew

P.S-I miss everyone, i'll never forget the times i've had with you guys. And oh yeah, has any one spoken to Butch? I've tried calling him a few different times this summer and once since i've been at school and I havent talked to him. Anyone with my number and knows how he is doing please call my cell phone.

Edit: Sean don't come on here acting like a ****ing hardass to my friends. You haven't been around paintball in how long, so don't come running your mouth about something someone feels passionate about. Your a ****ing dick and you've always been one.
pb23hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:11 PM #465
TeTsMinionS1
Mini Matt
 
TeTsMinionS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb23hobbs View Post
yeah and whoever thinks carpe diem tatoos on there balls are gay can go **** themselves as well!!!!
hahhahahahahahaha^
__________________
First Minion
Condor, Condor, Lvp paintball
aim- shimesz11
New Burton Snowboard and more f/s
DYE I3's and VFORCE PROFILERS f/s
TeTsMinionS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:03 PM #466
Slacker04
I wanna talk to SAMSON
 
Slacker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Slacker04 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
drew is the man, even with his seize the carp tattoo, That wasn't funny.
__________________

UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Slacker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:09 PM #467
TeTsMinionS1
Mini Matt
 
TeTsMinionS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker04 View Post
drew is the man, even with his seize the carp tattoo, That wasn't funny.
yea hahah i remember when he showed some ppl at condor it
__________________
First Minion
Condor, Condor, Lvp paintball
aim- shimesz11
New Burton Snowboard and more f/s
DYE I3's and VFORCE PROFILERS f/s
TeTsMinionS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:24 PM #468
coldisthenewcore
Never Gonna Get It Right
 
coldisthenewcore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Doylestown
First off, not funny about my tat

Second off your not tough over the internet you little ****.
coldisthenewcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:00 PM #469
Peter S Frentzen
Redz Infamy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Perkasie PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldisthenewcore View Post
I've been out of the paintball scene for a quite a while now and I don't really know all the details but I would like to say a few things.

Guys-You can't be pissed that Wally sold the business, if it wasn't for him most you dudes wouldn't have had anywhere to play and no type of sponsorship detail.

Secondly, yeah it sucks dick that Kenny, Tet and Steve won't be working there but **** happens some times. Personally I feel that if LVP was smart that would have let Tet keep his job because he is the heart of that ****ing business. I wish them all the best of luck. They were all like family to me.

I hope you all seriously give the new owners a chance and stop starting all this **** on the internet. A lot of you guys know better and are to old/mature for this ****.

Just My Two Cents,
Drew

P.S-I miss everyone, i'll never forget the times i've had with you guys. And oh yeah, has any one spoken to Butch? I've tried calling him a few different times this summer and once since i've been at school and I havent talked to him. Anyone with my number and knows how he is doing please call my cell phone.

Edit: Sean don't come on here acting like a ****ing hardass to my friends. You haven't been around paintball in how long, so don't come running your mouth about something someone feels passionate about. Your a ****ing dick and you've always been one.
Drew; I would strongly recommend that you refrain from referring to my son in that way, you have never seen the other side of me and trust me, you do not want to.

What Sean is saying is that a lot of you guys only recently, past couple of years became "regulars". How many of you were there , Cobra I mean, when the store was in Lansdale and the field in Harleysville. Hell, most of you probably did not even know the sport at the time. Sean has been around it for over 6 years and has played all of those fields and spent a ton of my money in all of those stores. Even if he were not my son, I would still be writing this to you Drew. Look at what he said, tell me where the statement requires your total *** o nine response, not to mention you once again proving to the entire world WHY I say that I am happy as hell that I will be dead and burned when your generation takes over the country.

All of you guys want to jump on here and bad mouth new owners of a store because they had to make some changes. Well my uneducated friends, welcome to the world of business. Too many of you think that these places exist just so you have a place to hang out, I am here to tell you that is not the case. Buying and running a field and store is quite expensive, been there and done that. All business in today's economy have undergone major changes and layoffs, did you stop using the computer you have because the company laid off employees, probably not, did you stop driving your Honda because they laid off employees, probably not, YET, because of some financially sound and tough business decisions you guys want to condemn 2 of the nicest people that I know in the business. When it is cold and snowy outside I wonder just how "bad" these guys will seem when they have the only indoor facility around.
Papa Pete
Peter S Frentzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:32 PM #470
Crazzy
Hollywood
 
Crazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Killadelphia Pistolvania
 has been a member for 10 years
Crazzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Crazzy is an NCPA player
Crazzy plays in the APPA D5 division
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter S Frentzen View Post
All of you guys want to jump on here and bad mouth new owners of a store because they had to make some changes. Well my uneducated friends, welcome to the world of business. Too many of you think that these places exist just so you have a place to hang out, I am here to tell you that is not the case. Buying and running a field and store is quite expensive, been there and done that. All business in today's economy have undergone major changes and layoffs, did you stop using the computer you have because the company laid off employees, probably not, did you stop driving your Honda because they laid off employees, probably not, YET, because of some financially sound and tough business decisions you guys want to condemn 2 of the nicest people that I know in the business. When it is cold and snowy outside I wonder just how "bad" these guys will seem when they have the only indoor facility around.
Papa Pete
Nobody bad mouthed the new owners. We all just said that we feel that tet/kenny/diesel are the heart of that field, and that it wont be what it was without them. Quite the contrary, I'm pretty sure that we all wished the owners good luck and hope they do very well, we simply said that we will probably wont be returning because the staff made that place. We know that a field isn't just a hang out, but the fact that we could just hang out there made it what it was.

And your point about computers and cars made no sense and had no connection to the issue what-so-ever. If someone gets fired from Dell, or Apple, or Honda, or Ford, that doesn't effect us at all. We have no connection to those people, no relationship, we didn't buy a computer/car because of the people that worked there. We went to the field because of the staff, so you change the staff, of course we aren't going to be happy. You want a better comparison? You need to compare it to a business where the employees are in constant contact with the customer, such a a restaurant. If you have a favorite restaurant and someone buys it and fires everyone and changes the restaurant to a different restaurant, you wouldn't go there anymore. It would still be a restaurant but all the reasons you went there went out the door. Just like Condor, it's still a field, but everything that made it our favorite field is now gone.

We are not condemning anyone and we never said they were bad. Did they make a bad decision getting rid of Tet? Absolutely. So don't come in here and get pissed at Drew for having an opinion of your son and then blatently accuse us of bad mouthing someone, saying they were "bad" and condeming them.

And how dare you get pissed at drew for making an opinion about someone he knows and then come in here and call us all uneducated when you don't know any of us. I don't care how long you've been in paintball or owned fields or whatever, and I don't give two ****s what your "other side" is like, Thats ignorant and hypocritical.

We have our opinions, we went to condor because we felt like family. They're not there anymore, so neither are we.
Crazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:05 PM #471
coldisthenewcore
Never Gonna Get It Right
 
coldisthenewcore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Doylestown
Don't even say if Sean wasn't your son you wouldn't be writing that stuff. If you read what I wrote you will know I backed up everything you said prior to the Sean comment. If you honestly feel what your son said wasn't a dickhead thing to say then I guess i'm sorry?

I won't edit my post and I still feel the same way, Ryan's my boy and what Sean said wasn't necessary. This conversation is over, I'm so glad I'm over this paintball drama bull****.

Brian, much love son.

Last edited by coldisthenewcore : 10-24-2007 at 05:16 PM.
coldisthenewcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:11 PM #472
LittleBigs
BP
 
LittleBigs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Da Illadelph
it's fun having drew back on pbn
__________________
Villanova
LittleBigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:13 PM #473
Slacker04
I wanna talk to SAMSON
 
Slacker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philadelphia
Slacker04 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
i have no idea why this got started... sean simply quoted one of my posts and said i wasn't a regular... which is funny, since i've been around the cobra command facility the last 4 years. But, then it just got carried away. Lets get back on track. People, drop it please.
__________________

UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Slacker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:41 PM #474
.OBEY.
 
 
.OBEY.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
<3 sean
<3 drew
<3 brian
</3 ryan
__________________
LIFT II
ProPaintball | Proto | OXCC | SPINE | DXS | Understood
.OBEY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:48 PM #475
Crazzy
Hollywood
 
Crazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Killadelphia Pistolvania
 has been a member for 10 years
Crazzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Crazzy is an NCPA player
Crazzy plays in the APPA D5 division
then sell me a headband...
Crazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:33 AM #476
amhildreth
Sheridan Sugardaddy
 
amhildreth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Rochester, NY
Annual Supporting Member
amhildreth is a Moderator
amhildreth is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
amhildreth donated to help Peyton Trent
amhildreth supports Bob Gurnsey
amhildreth supports our troops
This thread needs to stay on the topic of Condor stuff ONLY. Let's keep in mind that although you talk amongst members here, you don't own this thread, and hence, anyone can read it. Save any off-topic talk or squabbling for PM's or IM's, or this thread will be closed.
__________________
Team Rabid Squirrels

SCP, Carter's Commandos, CanCon
amhildreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:03 PM #477
Unknown Baller
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
so whos all going to condor this sundaY?
__________________
red O7 ego
DXS PULSE\

LONER
Unknown Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:34 PM #478
TeTsMinionS1
Mini Matt
 
TeTsMinionS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by amhildreth View Post
This thread needs to stay on the topic of Condor stuff ONLY. Let's keep in mind that although you talk amongst members here, you don't own this thread, and hence, anyone can read it. Save any off-topic talk or squabbling for PM's or IM's, or this thread will be closed.
who are u?
__________________
First Minion
Condor, Condor, Lvp paintball
aim- shimesz11
New Burton Snowboard and more f/s
DYE I3's and VFORCE PROFILERS f/s
TeTsMinionS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:26 PM #479
dreizzle
 
 
dreizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: in my house, MD
hes a mod...duh...
dreizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:27 PM #480
bmxxrider05
blah, blah, blah
 
bmxxrider05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 610, pa
i think im going down this weekend
__________________
East Coast Army
vision impulse
bmxxrider05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:51 PM #481
~Proto~
Jan 2k6'r
 
~Proto~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SEPA
~Proto~ plays in the USPL
~Proto~ helped look for balloons
~Proto~ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
~Proto~ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
matt hes a mod.
__________________
****

Last edited by ~Proto~ : 10-29-2007 at 02:16 PM.
~Proto~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:14 PM #482
TeTsMinionS1
Mini Matt
 
TeTsMinionS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Proto~ View Post
rofl matt hes a mod.

Viva La LVP SOUTH
hhaahhaha ok pat
__________________
First Minion
Condor, Condor, Lvp paintball
aim- shimesz11
New Burton Snowboard and more f/s
DYE I3's and VFORCE PROFILERS f/s
TeTsMinionS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:14 AM #483
.OBEY.
 
 
.OBEY.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am trying to come sunday to take pics. But since I am at college its a 4hour drive, if anyone wants to help out with gas money, let me know
__________________
LIFT II
ProPaintball | Proto | OXCC | SPINE | DXS | Understood
.OBEY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump