TreyV
Reality based citizen.

Annual Supporting Member
TreyV is a Supporting Member
TreyV is a founding member
TreyV is playing at Living Legends VII
TreyV is Legendary
Clear vs. Black Revs

"Where they Gems? I will admit those seem to be much more fragile then the solid black ones, Pre- or Post-BE. "

Gems use a different type of plastic than the black ones, which are probably simply high density polyethylene (HDPE) with some sort of filler to make them black. I'm not sure what the gems use but, generally speaking, for the polymer to be clear, it has to have a different crystal structure from a polymer that is opaque, like HDPE. That difference in structure reduces their "toughness", i.e. resistance to fracture, compared to a polymer like HDPE.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2001, 06:24 PM #23
paintballerguy13
Takin' care of bidness.

paintballerguy13 is a Supporting Member
paintballerguy13 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
paintballerguy13 posts videos on PbNation
paintballerguy13 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
hey,i dont know what you guys are arguing over, but im just noticed that in the september issue of PGI on page 105, there is a picture of Chris LaSoya using a HALO hopper. It could have passed as a revy to me, but i had to look twice. when i get my scanner up and running ill get this pic up to show people.
Old 10-11-2001, 07:25 PM #24
A-TEAM
Awaiting Email Confirmation

how big are the HALO hoppers compared to the revys. I saw that they are 4 ounces more but are they that much bigger, cause i have seen pics where the halo hopper looks hella big.
Old 10-12-2001, 10:39 PM #25
Sin DeX
E-T-H-E- R R R R R!

all i have to say is RICOCHET!!! they are better thand revys, cant compare to halos, but they are only 8-87 busk, i got on its werks like a charm, and i dont know bout u guys but its matmaticly impossible to shot more that 13. maby 14 bps. and if u think bout its thats even a push, i mean think 13 ball are being shot out of a gun is 1 sec. 13 balls are back to back in that barrle, and the bolt has to travel back and forthm or forward and back 13 times in one sec. come on, and why do u need to shot that fast. on my angel i shot 11-13 my hopper(ricochet2k) keeps up great and that is PLENTY of paint being laid. i mean really 180 for a hopper to me is just plain stupid when for 60-80 u can get one that werks great. juat my opinon, and to get ya guys thinking. this is comming from a guy who plays front and loves to shoot and lay paint, but 14, 15,16 ,17, 17 bps is mad pushing it, really just sit and think bout it, while you do think bout getting a Ricochet2Khey rock!!!!! and look kool!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp mefunny.bmp (14.3 KB, 10 views)
Old 10-13-2001, 02:35 PM #26
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Mike
Ballin- if you wanna flame, flame away but don't try to explain something you obviously have no understanding of. Your explanation explained nothing - it was the same as saying 'water comes out of the faucet faster if a hose is attached'. Hi rises were needed for better feed rate WHEN REVS WERE HESITATING. With a turbo-rev it sounds like a low-rise would be more suitable.

Peace,
Mike.

Well, can you use a lowrise without problems? Or do you NEED a highrise to get it to work at its optimum level?

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)