Old 03-28-2007, 12:07 PM #1
xxEgoBallerxx
Hella Trendy

Just A Couple Of Photos.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2007, 12:37 PM #2
N0SEY (Banned)

Not worth a thread. Also they aren't any good at all.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:11 PM #3
JakespIMP
Whatchu know about that

dont worry bud, ive noticed browsing through this subforum for the past two months, that alot of these guys are *******s

you gotta start somewhere, and the best way to practice is to keep snapping!
start taking notice to what settings your using for what pictures, that helps

also, there is specific thread created for peoples feedback on photos, i suggest you save yourself from getting flammed and post there...
Old 03-28-2007, 01:29 PM #4
Crane
Infotography

Crane supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakespIMP View Post
dont worry bud, ive noticed browsing through this subforum for the past two months, that alot of these guys are *******s
This is true... but its not cuz we like to be.. its cuz we speak the truth.... you cant bring crappy photos in here and expect us to cuddle with you and wank you off while we tell you how awesome your snapshots are.

So in a non-******* fashion my only advice is... keep shooting and look at better photogrpahers for inspiration.

Old 03-28-2007, 01:42 PM #5
tonybhall
Mag Daddy

Annual Supporting Member
tonybhall is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
tonybhall supports our troops
I kind of like the second one. It needs work but it has some potential. I like that your subject is off center and I like that you filled the frame. You're probably a little too tight on that shot but I still like it. I can't comment on the exposure cause I'm viewing it from work and our monitors suck. But from what I can tell it looks like it could benefit from some PPing. The girl is cute. It that your gf, sister, daughter????

I'm not a fan of the rest of the shots to be honest. Flowers are just bleh unless your really good. You're out of position on both of your paitball shots. It looks like you are slightly behind both players. Get in front of your subjects. Pics of peoples back generaly do not work. Unless you are trying to get a line-of-sight shot, which neither of those are.

And I agree with the other guy that say, you've got to start somewhere. Just keep shooting and experament with your settings.

I'm not saying that stupidity should be punishable by death. But I do think we should remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:55 PM #6
AntiHero47
ultionis unus

Ok, your new, and I understand the mishap here. Although, you should have looked around the forum to familiarize yourself with the forum and understand what goes where. We here in ST: photography like to run our sub forum, we do it right, and we make things happen. The mods are on our side.

This SHOULD have been posted in the WDYS/PPTW (what did you shoot/post process this week) thread, that is where all the people with photo's post and let people see them all in one thread instead of going through tons of different threads. Next time, post it all in the wdys and get some criticism, when you become a good photographer like JDMoto, N0SEY, and some of the other guys in here then I can see you warranting a THREAD. Not multiple threads, just one to put all your pictures in.

Good luck, you didn't exactly start on the right foot.

Black and Gold stuck in the world of Blue and White

Go Steelers!