PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 08:21 PM #1
shocktechboy

physical contact in LA OPEN FINALS???

I was watching a video were it said that an Ironman player was hit or something when they were playing RL. lmk whats up.

Russian legion>Ironmen
if there was any question about me shoving this in RL fans

Last edited by shocktechboy : 03-28-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2007, 08:26 PM #2
killa69 (Banned)

What happened was an RL player was walking off the field as an Ironmen player was grabbing the flag and supposedly the RL player dropped his shoulder into the Ironmen guy. It was Bull imo. Now I wasn't there but after hearing quiet a bit about it and watching it in the vids that's what I've come up with.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:25 PM #3
bmxracer610

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa69 View Post
What happened was an RL player was walking off the field as an Ironmen player was grabbing the flag and supposedly the RL player dropped his shoulder into the Ironmen guy. It was Bull imo. Now I wasn't there but after hearing quiet a bit about it and watching it in the vids that's what I've come up with.
QFT
Old 03-27-2007, 09:30 PM #4
IRONMEN_17
STR8KILLER

get over it stop making up stuff u guys lost its the past but if u want to talk about a ****ty thing what about joy and dynasty last year? thats messed up but yea IRONMEN won RL got 2nd
Old 03-27-2007, 09:51 PM #5
phill7

It was Haman Chapman if I'm not mistaken. I've heard that he's a good guy and I seriously doubt that he "hit" the ironmen player on purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey-man View Post
Just to let everyone know the incident was 100% accidental. The only reason why some people are saying that I went way out of my way to do it was because I was running to the snake side to grab the flag and hang it but right before I got there Kostia (Federov) grabbed it and hung it as quick as possible because the half was running out. So I never grabbed the flag, which does make it seem like I ran over to that side to bump shoulders with Alex Goldman. Since the tournament has ended I have contacted Alex and let him know that the contact was accidental.

Hamen Chapman
That's a post from another thread in the forums somewhere; and I think he's talking about the same incident.

Russian Legion Fan Club # 635
Konstantin Fedorov fan club # 268
Old 03-27-2007, 10:57 PM #6
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONMEN_17 View Post
get over it stop making up stuff u guys lost its the past but if u want to talk about a ****ty thing what about joy and dynasty last year? thats messed up but yea IRONMEN won RL got 2nd
Hey how many times did RL tear that piece of **** team you call Ironmen to shreds last year? Go look at the totals dip****. Nobody made anything up, watch the videos, you can even see refs say "what is the call even for?" Yet we have you, a little ***** fanboy, who thinks he's on top of the world now that his "favorite" team won. Go post in Ironmen forums *****.

ps: Since you probably are a fair weather fan and know nothing, I suggest you go to their website because they don't have forums on PBnation.
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old 03-27-2007, 11:29 PM #7
kamikaze14
Ich bin dabei

Quote:
isnt this the same guy who made that stupid thread shoving the loss in rl's face? and the same guy who though alex lunqvist was alex fraige? i wouldnt be talking there is some bad blood for you in the rl thread so stay out of it or we will find a way to ban you!
Old 03-27-2007, 11:33 PM #8
thelama

it was hamen chapmen, hamen used to play at my local field a long time ago and he is a really cool guy, i heard from him(he told my friend not me) that he was looking back at the scoreboard and walking to the pit then accidentley bumped into the ironmen player. Not on purpose.

DC
Old 03-27-2007, 11:38 PM #9
kamikaze14
Ich bin dabei

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelama View Post
it was hamen chapmen, hamen used to play at my local field a long time ago and he is a really cool guy, i heard from him(he told my friend not me) that he was looking back at the scoreboard and walking to the pit then accidentley bumped into the ironmen player. Not on purpose.
thats the truth. i talked to someone who was on the snake-side watching it and thats exactly what he told me. the worse part was the ref who threw the flag was on the DORITO side.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:58 AM #10
potta86
Dpb- Brog540

potta86 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnekdude View Post
Hey how many times did RL tear that piece of **** team you call Ironmen to shreds last year? Go look at the totals dip****. Nobody made anything up, watch the videos, you can even see refs say "what is the call even for?" Yet we have you, a little ***** fanboy, who thinks he's on top of the world now that his "favorite" team won. Go post in Ironmen forums *****.

ps: Since you probably are a fair weather fan and know nothing, I suggest you go to their website because they don't have forums on PBnation.
yessir i agree. Should of never said the p.s. that way he'd be looking for the ironmen thread 24/7 instead of making stupid posts all the time about his "boys"
Old 03-28-2007, 09:07 AM #11
pr0xy_dA3m0n
Kachow!

Quote:
get the **** out of our forum you men homo

he was just asking and someone explained what happened.

EDIT: ynnekdude e-slapped him with a wet fish.

Last edited by pr0xy_dA3m0n : 03-28-2007 at 09:09 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:54 AM #12
kamikaze14
Ich bin dabei

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xy_dA3m0n View Post
get the **** out of our forum you men homo

he was just asking and someone explained what happened.

EDIT: ynnekdude e-slapped him with a wet fish.
now we need to engulf him in our current flame.

Last edited by kamikaze14 : 03-28-2007 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:02 PM #13
pr0xy_dA3m0n
Kachow!

i smell a flame war comming on.
get him in here and he will see that RL>ironmen
Old 03-28-2007, 02:12 PM #14
kamikaze14
Ich bin dabei

^ZOMG GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:53 PM #15
shocktechboy

Quote:

wow dude are you ****in retarded. there is a difference between someone talking about what happen and *****ing about it. now go jack off with your tears you ironman loving homo. 2nd of all how many times did RL beat the **** out of IRONMEN last season.

viva la Russian legion

Last edited by shocktechboy : 03-28-2007 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:06 PM #16
MBRL

MBRL is a Professional paintball player
ok guys, just to ge the story straight hamen was running to get the flag, and once he got close to it federov grabbed it and started running it in, before he could slow down all the way an ironmen player was accidentaly hit by him, and he fell to the ground(form the way it looked, he could see hamen but hamen was running at the flag which had the fingers by it, and for some reason the kid was walking towards our side of the field, wierd huh).Anyways, I didnt do it but i believe hamen 100% when he said it was accidental, if he wanted to hurt the little guy, he would'nt have gotten up. and yes, it was Bob, the ref who was on the 50 dorito side, who ran over, through the red flag, and kicked him out of the game... that was our second 5 minute of THAT match. The first one was the first point of the game, which i believe was given to federov for some paint on his knee when he dove out... i believe we got around 10-15 5 minutes and countless 2 minutes that event.. I want to apologize to our fans firstly, because we let you guys down. I didnt think we were cheating enought to get those penatlies, but obviously the refs felt differently.. Hopefully we get a fair shake next event. And we look forward to showing all the haters out there just why we smashed every team last year... Thanks again guys

MB
Old 03-28-2007, 05:49 PM #17
potta86
Dpb- Brog540

potta86 supports Pev's Paintball
Well said Matt. Nah you guys didn't let me down at least cause losing to ironmen by one point, when the whole game you guys pretty much only had 3-4 ppl against 5 is pretty awesome if you ask me.
I have no idea what the ironmen are cheering about besides their paycheck.

Last edited by potta86 : 03-28-2007 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:05 PM #18
AzYaTTic- OuTkaSt

has been a member for 10 years
You guys did well Matt, I don't think anyother team would have done that well with all those penalties on the board. It was a very close match.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:17 PM #19
kamikaze14
Ich bin dabei

Quote:
Originally Posted by potta86 View Post
Well said Matt. Nah you guys didn't let me down at least cause losing to ironmen by one point, when the whole game you guys pretty much only had 3-4 ppl against 5 is pretty awesome if you ask me.
I have no idea what the ironmen are cheering about besides their paycheck.
soooooooo true.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:11 AM #20
shocktechboy

in one video i say nicky cuba stated that a huge part of the ironman win was the huge penalties that RL received
Old 03-29-2007, 12:39 PM #21
pbfreak910

The Ironmen are a bunch of sellouts. Oliver's a cool guy but he left Dynasty for a bigger check which is his business but i would rather win events with my friends then move to a new team.
Cobra Paintball
TC Paintball in Grand Rapids
Closed Thread