357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Redz and DYE back on board for GPL

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

For more information:
Carmen Borgia, Vice President, Redz International

March 20, 2007

Redz International Teams Up with The GPL for 2007

Medford , NJ – Redz International, a leader in high quality paintball products and accessories, is sponsoring the GPL Tournament Paintball Series for 2007. Redz, now a Gold Sponsor of the GPL, will be providing prizes for the GPL including its Tranzport Seriez Large Gear Bag, and brand new 2007 eNVy Packs.

Brian Barno, Event Promoter of the GPL, commented, “Redz International has faithfully sponsored the GPL for the past five years, making it one of the longest-lasting sponsorship commitments we’ve had. Along with this business relationship, I’ve known Carmen personally for a long time too - I really got to know him when he and I played together on Redz Factory in 2003. Adding the element of friendship to an already good business relationship never hurts – you know that a friend is going to be watching out for both your interests and his as well. With that in mind, the GPL is excited to welcome Redz back on board for 2007.”

About The GPL Series:

The GPL07 will be running 6 events through out the 2007 season and will be running 3-man, 5-man, and 7-man divisions from Young Gunz to Semi-Pro players. The GPL also offers the largest prize package in the Northeast giving away over $400,000 in cash and prizes. For more information about the GPL you can visit them online at www.theGPL.com .

About Redz International:
Redz International is committed to designing new and innovative products for the sport of paintball, targeted at all levels and styles of play. Founded in 1998, Redz International continually strives to demonstrate that comfort, quality and style are a winning recipe for success. View all of Redz International’s products online via its web presence at www.redzcomfort.com or call 877.873.3432 for more information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DYE to Support the Young Gunz of the GPL

DYE Precision and the GPL have reached an agreement to make Proto Matrix Rail Markers available as prizes for the 3-man and 5-man Young Gunz division at the GPL in 2007.

The Proto Matrix Rail is the new leader in customization and performance, letting you truly make this your marker. We’ve brought you industry firsts including Boost Forward Technology giving you more shots per tank and dual-durometer parts for that trick look.

“I am happy to have DYE to continue our ongoing relationship with the GPL. I know the Young Gunz teams are going to very excited and pleased to see the popular Proto Matrix Rail markers as prizes in 2007.” States Barno of the GPL.

For more information about the “Largest Paintball League in the Northeast” you can visit the GPL online at www.theGPL.com. But don’t forget to check out the Hot new Proto Matrix Rail as well at www.protopaintball.com .
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement