It's way away from perfect, it's not even like I can say I am satisfied with it like that, but I'm still somewhat a little proud of what I did till this point with basic tools and some time. More time would make it more or less perfect, but I have to stop somewhere. I might shorten the bolt a little. I'm still thinking about going harder on the front hidden cut, but I left enough material for it to be able to be FSP'd. Anodizing it would be really nice but I don't have that budget now, nor in a near futur, I'm better shooting balls.
Here's an old pic of the gripframe/tray. Frame was pretty much done, but I went beserk on the tray after that.