Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-21-2007, 10:52 PM #1
KingTomis

has been a member for 10 years
KingTomis supports our troops
Islamists target 'weak-minded Americans'

Islamist Website Instructs Mujahideen in Using Popular U.S. Web Forums to Foster Anti-War Sentiment among Americans

In the past few months, Islamists engaged in "media jihad" have increased their efforts to expose as broad a Western audience as possible to their jihad films, which purport to document the growing success of the mujahideen in Iraq and Afghanistan. As part of this endeavor, they have posted jihad films on popular free video-sharing websites such as YouTube, LiveLeak, and Google Video, hoping that such films will tip public opinion in the West against the war in Iraq and Afghanistan - thus pressuring Western governments to withdraw their troops from these countries.

As part of the campaign to foster anti-war sentiment among Westerners, and more specifically among Americans, a member of the Al-Mohajroon Islamist website with the username Al-Wathiq Billah instructed mujahideen in how to infiltrate popular American forums and to use them to distribute jihad films and spread disinformation about the war.

The following are excerpts: [1]

"Raiding American Forums is Among the Most Important Means of Obtaining Victory in the Fierce Media War… and of Influencing the Views of the Weak-Minded American"

"There is no doubt, my brothers, that raiding American forums is among the most important means of obtaining victory in the fierce media war... and of influencing the views of the weak-minded American who pays his taxes so they will go to the infidel American army. This American is an idiot and does not [even] know where Iraq is... [It is therefore] mandatory for every electronic mujahid [to engage in this raiding]."

"It is better that you raid non-political forums such as music forums and trivia forums... which American people... favor... Define your target[ed forum]... and get to know it well... Post your contribution and do not get into... futile arguments..."

Indicate You Are an American

"Obviously, you have to register yourself using a purely American name... Choose an icon that indicates that you are an American, and place it next to your nickname [in the forum]."

"In my experience, the areas most visited in American forums... [are titled] 'Random Thoughts' and 'What's going on in your mind?'... [The former] takes priority in the American forums, and is highly popular. You should post your contribution there... This should include films of the mujahideen in Iraq, mujahideen publications in English, and images and films of the Americans' crimes, [such as] killing unarmed civilians in Iraq... etc."

"Invent Stories About American Soldiers You Have [Allegedly] Personally Known"

"Obviously, you should post your contribution... as an American... You should correspond with visitors to this forum, [bringing to their attention] the frustrating situation of their troops in Iraq... You should invent stories about American soldiers you have [allegedly] personally known (as classmates... or members in a club who played baseball and tennis with you) who were drafted to Iraq and then committed suicide while in service by hanging or shooting themselves..."

"Also, write using a sad tone, and tell them that you feel sorry for your [female] neighbor or co-worker who became addicted to alcohol or drugs... because her poor fiancé, a former soldier in Iraq, was paralyzed or [because] his legs were amputated... [Use any story] which will break their spirits, oh brave fighter for the sake of God..."

How to Make Americans Feel Frustrated With Their Government

"You should enter into debate or respond only if it is extremely necessary... Your concern should [only] be introducing topics which... will cause [them to feel] frustration and anger towards their government..., which will... render them hostile to Bush... and his Republican Party and make them feel they must vote ton bring the troops back from Iraq as soon as possible."

"Do not... discuss issues pertaining to Arabs or Muslims at all, whether negatively or positively... because this could be a trap for you... In addition, do not ask people to circulate the material [you have posted] in other forums... as these types of requests will expose you..."

http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD150807

I really don't know what to think. I'm not one of those "your either with us or your a terrorist" kind of guy, but I cant help but think that the democratic agenda that so many people are pushing lately is none other than what the terrorists want them to think.

Now proceed with flaming me if you wish.
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2007, 10:58 PM #2
151*
Will Return

dirka dirka JIHAD!
damn, that slipped
Old 03-21-2007, 11:04 PM #3
KingTomis

KingTomis supports our troops
...im ooonnn to you hashim
Old 03-21-2007, 11:26 PM #4
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by 151* View Post
dirka dirka JIHAD!
damn, that slipped
Death to America!

oops...

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
Old 03-21-2007, 11:48 PM #5
bluegvc (Banned)

We should never base our actions off of what the enemy may say.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:13 AM #6
Nsanepig11
سيخ

:dodgy آللاحو آكبار
12-28-05 Carl Richie Valentine lll will live forever within' our hearts
Electronic Music Discussion Thread
Feedback:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=864214

Last edited by Nsanepig11 : 03-22-2007 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:01 AM #7
I love Impulses
Brogrammer IV

I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
Alarmists target weak minded americans. There isn't a difference.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Old 03-22-2007, 01:06 AM #8
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Impulses View Post
Alarmists target weak minded americans. There isn't a difference.
Oh snap.

That's exactly the reply I couldn't figure out how to write so perfectly. You the man now, dawg

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 03-22-2007, 11:27 AM #9
Swerve22

I think pretty much everybody in the world targets weak minded people, easier to make them think your way/fight for you/give you money/vote for you/let you date their daughter/etc etc etc.

I also now think Ghostfire is an undercover Jihad Joe.

www.gunfacts.info
Old 03-22-2007, 11:32 AM #10
Ghostfire (Banned)

i was against the invasion even before the terrorists had a website.

if a terrorist drinks water...and i drink water...does that mean i'm anti-american?

yes it does!

and for the record swerve...i despise most major religions, islam being one of them. there is no way i'd side with delusional ****wads like that, including christians and mormons. ya'll are the same to me.

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS NOT...I REPEAT NOT MY FRIEND.

Last edited by Ghostfire : 03-22-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:37 AM #11
Ghostfire (Banned)

so in conclusion: America is losing the war in Iraq (can't even secure the capital of iraq within 5 years), and it's all because jihadists have infiltrated pbn politics.

hahahaha you guys are seriously awesome
Old 03-22-2007, 01:21 PM #12
Klaus

Klaus is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegvc View Post
We should never base our actions off of what the enemy may say.
if watching any of the million+ polls out there, apparently their strategy is quite effective, knowing full well our worthless news media blows (non pun intended) things out of proportion, and will constantly harp on everything negative, it's become evident that most Americans have weak stomachs and the attention spans of paperclips, so they're doing a good job thus far!
Old 03-22-2007, 01:23 PM #13
Ghostfire (Banned)

see what happens when you underestimate the enemy savage?

you lose

don't need a war college to tell you that much
Old 03-22-2007, 01:25 PM #14
Ghostfire (Banned)

hell...i didn't even know these guys could type and maintain blogs!

Old 03-22-2007, 01:40 PM #15
Swerve22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfire View Post
and it's all because jihadists have infiltrated pbn politics.

hahahaha you guys are seriously awesome
Killing one american soldier doesn't win the war, but it contributes to it. Draw a parallel between that and infiltrating message boards to influence public opinion.

www.gunfacts.info
Old 03-22-2007, 02:22 PM #16
Ghostfire (Banned)

you're under the impression public opinion kills soldiers.

How?

How is my statement " america made another mistake " guiding an insurgent sniper's bullet into PFC johnson's head?

My opinion is just that. An Opinion. Same as yours. The simple fact that the losers of this war are now trying to put blame on the public, especially the INTERNET public, is outrageous and actually quite funny.

So when the first soldier in Afghanistan got popped, when American opinion of that war was just and true, who is to blame for his death? The terrorists's "internet forums"?

It's simply ludicrous at some of the straws you grasp FOR.

Last edited by Ghostfire : 03-22-2007 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:26 PM #17
Ghostfire (Banned)

Anyone Who Wears Shoes Is A Terrorist Because Terrorists Also Wear Shoes
Old 03-22-2007, 02:28 PM #18
Nsanepig11
سيخ

Quote:
Anyone Who Wears Shoes Is A Terrorist Because Terrorists Also Wear Shoes
my calculus teacher loves making comparisons like that...
Old 03-22-2007, 02:38 PM #19
Ghostfire (Banned)

i am your calculus teacher

jk i'm totally an internet jihadist trying to pursuade you to love bush and hate gore. oh and allah is pretty cool too. i'm suppose to say that with every post right?
Old 03-22-2007, 02:51 PM #20
Nsanepig11
سيخ

Quote:
i am your calculus teacher

jk i'm totally an internet jihadist trying to pursuade you to love bush and hate gore. oh and allah is pretty cool too. i'm suppose to say that with every post right?
ال-حامدولي لاح
Old 03-22-2007, 03:14 PM #21
Swerve22

Quote:
you're under the impression public opinion kills soldiers.

How?
You're lack of understanding of how wars work is incredible. Have you ever heard of morale? psychological warfare? What goes on in peoples heads is FAR more important than what goes on on the battlefield in almost all cases. If you don't think that morale, public opinion, and psychology has any effect on wars/etc, it's time for you to lay down your keyboard.

Quote:
How is my statement " america made another mistake " guiding an insurgent sniper's bullet into PFC johnson's head?
A statement that makes a jihadist think he has a chance at winning will motivate him to fire his sniper rifle at PFC johnsons head. Worse, it will motivate him to continue attacks on CIVILIAN targets, knowing that when the american public grows tired of seeing carnage on TV, they leave and he wins.

Quote:
My opinion is just that. An Opinion. Same as yours. The simple fact that the losers of this war are now trying to put blame on the public, especially the INTERNET public, is outrageous and actually quite funny.
The losers? The only losers of the war are going to be the iraqi people if we pull out before they can get back on their feet. If we leave tomorrow Iraq itself poses NO threat to us. The reason we are still there is to help the iraqi people, which is our responsiblity since we saw fit to go in and take out saddam.

Quote:
So when the first soldier in Afghanistan got popped, when American opinion of that war was just and true, who is to blame for his death? The terrorists's "internet forums"?

Quote:
It's simply ludicrous at some of the straws you grasp FOR.
Ok sport.

www.gunfacts.info