Originally Posted by shrimfririceeeee View Post
hi just checkin in
check! LOL Sup, my friend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by o6egodude View Post
pray for everbody at va and there r now 34 killed
Already happening....

CK member #04 (???)

Last edited by Mastermind26 : 04-16-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:10 PM #1999
Tippmann playa
Workin' dat insulin spike

Well, I went to the doctor today and it turned out to be some hernia where the gap doesnt close and my intestines were somewhat hanging out of it(), Which isnt bad at all. I guess it somewhat hereditary because my dad also had it. I have to have surgery on it and miss 4 weeks of baseball( ) But I can live with that and Im thankful that it was nothing serious. Thanks to all who prayed for me

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 04-16-2007, 10:22 PM #2000
TESlight'emupTES
My username is stupid

has been a member for 10 years
TESlight'emupTES donated to help Peyton Trent
Philemon 1:4-7 - I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints.

Hey guys. Man, am I tired. Had a sort of odd day today. My cousin is a senior at Virginia Tech. I was warming up my goalies when I heard of the shootings. At first, all I could think was, "Kelly." But as quickly as it came, the fear went. I felt almost renewed in God's grace, right there in the middle of the field, as if I already knew she was fine.

Does anyone else love Christian music? "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" is easily one of my favorite songs ever. I'm already thinking about taking some vocal lessons ('cause we all know I can't sing! ) and performing it for the team at my church next Christmas. I just keep refreshing it, it's so powerful... it really helps me work through things.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:55 PM #2001
Mastermind26
We are moons

Mastermind26 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippmann playa View Post
Well, I went to the doctor today and it turned out to be some hernia where the gap doesnt close and my intestines were somewhat hanging out of it(), Which isnt bad at all. I guess it somewhat hereditary because my dad also had it. I have to have surgery on it and miss 4 weeks of baseball( ) But I can live with that and Im thankful that it was nothing serious. Thanks to all who prayed for me
Amen for that! I had you in prayers Tanner. Be thankful 4 weeks is all you're going to MISS. Sometimes God just wants to get our attentions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TESlight'emupTES View Post
Philemon 1:4-7 - I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints.

Hey guys. Man, am I tired. Had a sort of odd day today. My cousin is a senior at Virginia Tech. I was warming up my goalies when I heard of the shootings. At first, all I could think was, "Kelly." But as quickly as it came, the fear went. I felt almost renewed in God's grace, right there in the middle of the field, as if I already knew she was fine.

Does anyone else love Christian music? "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" is easily one of my favorite songs ever. I'm already thinking about taking some vocal lessons ('cause we all know I can't sing! ) and performing it for the team at my church next Christmas. I just keep refreshing it, it's so powerful... it really helps me work through things.
Great verse Paul. And Amen to your choice of hymn. I love that one and one that I only know in Spanish but it talks about His crucifixion and asks "were you there?"

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-16-2007, 11:04 PM #2002
TESlight'emupTES
My username is stupid

TESlight'emupTES donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
Great verse Paul. And Amen to your choice of hymn. I love that one and one that I only know in Spanish but it talks about His crucifixion and asks "were you there?"
Yeah, I couldn't decide what to post and came across Philemon. It really makes me think of everyone here in the Christ Krew though. We're a lot like the church in Philemon, in that we always work to lift each other up in prayer in times of need and encourage one another. We're like a family here.

I recently found a Clay Aiken version of O Come, O Come, Emmanuel. It's different from the original hymn, but still powerful in a different "spiritual" sense. I don't like anything else by Aiken, but this song is just so... strong.

Old 04-16-2007, 11:23 PM #2003
Tivo32
Be Clutch

Hey guys...I haven't been on in awhile. How is everyone?
Old 04-16-2007, 11:34 PM #2004
BigPimpin55
Repping Western Ks

BigPimpin55 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Tanner, good to here it's jut a hernia, not that they are any fun but better than some of the alternatives.

Just checking in and gettting caught up.

CO of Kansas SKO
Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical

My Guns For Sale: UL'd PMR for sale or Trade for Real Steel Magfed Phenom FS
Christ KREW
Old 04-16-2007, 11:36 PM #2005
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator

Annual Supporting Member
MVPaintballer is a Mega Moderator
MVPaintballer is a Supporting Member
MVPaintballer donated to help Peyton Trent
MVPaintballer supports Bob Gurnsey
MVPaintballer posts videos on PbNation
MVPaintballer supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimpin55 View Post
Tanner, good to here it's jut a hernia, not that they are any fun but better than some of the alternatives.

Just checking in and gettting caught up.
Whats your avatar?

It looks like a fluorescent microgram of a plasmid.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:55 PM #2006
Mastermind26
We are moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by TESlight'emupTES View Post
Yeah, I couldn't decide what to post and came across Philemon. It really makes me think of everyone here in the Christ Krew though. We're a lot like the church in Philemon, in that we always work to lift each other up in prayer in times of need and encourage one another. We're like a family here.

I recently found a Clay Aiken version of O Come, O Come, Emmanuel. It's different from the original hymn, but still powerful in a different "spiritual" sense. I don't like anything else by Aiken, but this song is just so... strong.

Uh. Ewww?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tivo32 View Post
Hey guys...I haven't been on in awhile. How is everyone?
Sup Tim? Where'you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPaintballer View Post
Whats your avatar?

I think it's the crown of thorns.....but that's what I thought.

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 12:13 AM #2007
Mastermind26
We are moons

Not meaning to steal any thunder but CONGRATS to Jay!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 12:16 AM #2008
Tivo32
Be Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind26 View Post
Sup Tim? Where'you been?
Just been crazy with school and my parents left for two weeks on vaca so I have been trying to help my grandparents. I have been going a mile a minute. But it's nice to finally sit down and spend some time here.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:20 AM #2009
FeaR™
/nojoke

!

Wow.

As you all know I had that WWII project thing i just did....So i get to school..turn it in and guess what the teacher does..

"Oh, BTW! You have a new project...Build a Cold War Museum!"

Im angry. I wana break.

So whats new?
Old 04-17-2007, 01:02 AM #2010
Mastermind26
We are moons

REMINDER:

NEW THREAD IS EMINENT!

CK member #04 (???)
Old 04-17-2007, 01:04 AM #2011
BigPimpin55
Repping Western Ks

BigPimpin55 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPaintballer View Post
Whats your avatar?

It's a sweat band I have that is black and it has a crown of throns on it in red.

CO of Kansas SKO
Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical

My Guns For Sale: UL'd PMR for sale or Trade for Real Steel Magfed Phenom FS
Christ KREW
Old 04-17-2007, 01:41 AM #2012
XtraBoy

Today for team pictures for our HS tennis team i was allowed to wear the headband... For a whole year a picture will hang in our office with me wearing the "Christ Krew" headband. Im stoked

Last edited by XtraBoy : 04-17-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:10 AM #2013
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2134855
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread