Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-25-2003, 11:47 AM #1
paintwraith666
only a master of pants...

has been a member for 10 years
Stupid moves

Talk about stupid paintball moves you have seen.
Ill start off.

One time I was out playin at Painball Quest near birmingham AL and this one guy i know whos on the other team moves up to the dorito on the airball field. When he slid in he slid too far and knocked the dorito about 15 feet through the air and then got lit up. It was soooo funny.

"I want Special K!!!" - Mike (immortalblaze99)

"silly nublet, hax are for leet's" - Mike

X Box Live Gamertag: Capt Slappywag
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2003, 11:51 AM #2
ApoC_101 (Banned)

i would have shot that dorito for doin that. stupid helium bunkers....
Old 03-25-2003, 11:57 AM #3
joe73
Pilot

i seen a guy slide behind a bunker on its side, (the two ends of the feild were to the right and left of him) and there was a guy from the opposite team already there facing front. they both just sat there for a full 2 minutes until the guy on the side realized there was someone else there and surrendered him
.....//.....][
............//
Old 03-25-2003, 01:04 PM #4
Neouser99

I have slid into a bunker and knocked it over, that isn't very cool at all. Lucky I was able to catch it before it fell all the way over though.
Old 03-25-2003, 03:16 PM #5
WaveRhythm
Banned

I have a plethora of them, I'll post them later.
Old 03-25-2003, 03:45 PM #6
dango
Sumo is ******!

this one time at paintball camp billy tried baseball sliding into the airball snake and he accidently slid under it...lol...

this one time i tried to jump over the snake on a tires field on a push from the fifty and my foot caught the top of the snake and i smacked down on my face.

and one time me and my friend omni were playing on the tires field at our field and it had rained earlier in the week so the ground was muddy and he was pushing from the right 30 and he's like 10 steps away and all of a sudden he's up in the air and just belly flops the ground. his invision flys across the field and i was laughing and trying to call cease fire at the same time. really funny you just had to see it...

My Feedback
Old 03-25-2003, 03:50 PM #7
jmtlplus
bLUnTeD

jmtlplus is a Supporting Member
Wrong Forum Buddy...
August 27th @ 2:51 am Mars is going to appear larger than it ever has in 60,000 years
Old 03-25-2003, 03:58 PM #8
Cheshire
Arbiter

Probably taking out my lay down bunker. Luckily for me my anorexia came and saved me.

Wet fields I usually always tend to overshoot the airball bunkers by 5 feet. Been using my elbow as an anchor lately.

Watched this muggle get thrown out of his bunker cause he wasn't doing anything. (Wish they would learn how to play)

Watched my friend do a head dive into a bunker and left a skid mark on his mask.

Guy doing a bunker at a tourny but he jumped the bunker, flipped, missed completely, and his mask flew off. Interesting site as all the refs tackled him to keep him safe from head shots.

Mishape in a snake at the same tourny when one teamate accidenlty bunkerd his own teamate in the snake.

Illiterate? Write for help.

Watch the eyes of any child as a sword is drawn from its sheath. What you will see there expresses the power of the sword far more powerfully than any prose: the recognition of beauty, danger, and potential embodied in a gleaming, elementally cruel form. - John J. Donahue
Old 03-25-2003, 04:07 PM #9
paintballphreak1
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheshire
Probably taking out my lay down bunker. Luckily for me my anorexia came and saved me.
one of the few times in a long time i literally laughed out loud from a pbn post

Overgrow the world
feedback
Old 03-25-2003, 04:14 PM #10
munkeyd00d
Its cool to put "B4nned"!

Quote:
Originally posted by jmtlplus
Wrong Forum Buddy...
Should be in the Paintball talk forum
Old 03-25-2003, 04:53 PM #11
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
Two days ago, we had one guy left on the field vs. about four others, and our one guy ran back to the starting gate. It might have been mildly amusing had this not been a team practice . . .

And I too have slid under bunkers on rainy days. I also tripped on a rock and mangled my gun.

Old 03-25-2003, 05:00 PM #12
BB2kCockerKapp
Long Gone

I was trying to take the center 50 at practice one day. The field was an airball field, a pretty small one that was very open and easy to sweetspot.

I was trying to run behind the big dorito and then round it just as i got to it. I stayed too close and tripped on the elastic cord holding it down. I did a complete flip, my gun went flying, hopper opened, the whole bit. I looked up, straightened my mask, crawled about 10 feet back, grabbed my gun, and dove into the 50. Somehow, someway, I didnt get shot. I still dont know how I made it in there alive.

Unfortunately only one other person actually saw this. I still dont get the credit I deserve for this amazing feat.
Funked out with a gangsta twist
If you smoke like I smoke
Then you high like everyday
And if your *** is a buster
213 will regulate
Old 03-25-2003, 05:01 PM #13
WaveRhythm
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DreadLock Doc
Two days ago, we had one guy left on the field vs. about four others, and our one guy ran back to the starting gate. It might have been mildly amusing had this not been a team practice . . .

And I too have slid under bunkers on rainy days. I also tripped on a rock and mangled my gun.

So your last player just basically called himself out?

I have a similar story. At a small team practice over last summer, we had one player who was such a *****. It was me and him vs 2 players on our team. Well, he isn't doing anything, so I go try and bunk one of them. I get him, but tell him to stay in to see what this kid does. Well, he sees that I am gone, so goes to call himself out. Well our captain starts shooting him and tells him to get the **** back in (this had ben a constant problem with him).

Well, he gets back in, and tries to run the tape, hits a pole, falls, and both the players light him up. Quite an enjoyable practice.
Old 03-25-2003, 05:50 PM #14
pnegley

A kid on my team slid into his bunker like normal, but then he got up and was completly covered in mudd. When he opened his rev it was filled with water, and his gun wasn't working.
Another kid on my team tripped while running to his bunker and did a flip. He landed on his hopper and broke the feed tube. He had to send his gun back to boston paintball to get it welded back together.
Old 03-25-2003, 06:22 PM #15
paintwraith666
only a master of pants...

one day i was out playin and we had a total elimination 15 minute game with about 15 people on a field designed for like 5 man teams. The refs dont normally allow bunkering but the game was getting really boring in the last 5 minutes so they said bukering was ok. This one guy on my team goes up for a bunker move, comes over the top of the bunker and no one is there! He did take out the rest of their team though. We all laughed.

"I want Special K!!!" - Mike (immortalblaze99)

"silly nublet, hax are for leet's" - Mike

X Box Live Gamertag: Capt Slappywag
Old 04-01-2003, 09:19 PM #16
jackhammergf
PBN sucks nowadays.

One time right off the break this guy I know went right for the bunker right in front of him wich was plywood held up by a steel post. He put his head down and just pulled his gun up and started shooting never realizing he made it to the bunker, smacked it head on, going full spead practically kocked the whole thing over. after the game he said "i've got a headache" ~no duh~!
Old 04-02-2003, 01:20 PM #17
juxstapo
amiable

On the break on a heinously muddy field, I took two over-zealous steps before losing all traction and executing an impressive backflip. I think I just laid there with a headache for the rest of the game.

Oh No! Its going to be an Obama-Nation!!
Old 04-02-2003, 11:23 PM #18
dango
Sumo is ******!

i was trying to moonwalk while playing one time and i messed it up and got shot...

My Feedback
Old 04-02-2003, 11:27 PM #19
IchBinKaseBrot
Oscar Whiskey

IchBinKaseBrot is a Supporting Member
Re: Stupid moves

Quote:
Originally posted by paintwraith666

One time I was out playin at Painball Quest near birmingham AL
I did not like that field when I played at it. Plus, it's too far...

Auburn Tigers
Portsmouth FC

Collegeandmagnolia.com - Corner of Auburn & the Internet
لا يوجد سلام على أبواب
Old 04-02-2003, 11:29 PM #20
NotPhatboy
Banned

we were playing a game of "Capture the Barn" with unlimited lives for a last game at my field once. All the areas just behind the bunkers were muddy as hell. I come off the break right into a bunker made of empy 55 gal barrels that is like 6 feet from the barn. I slide into it with far too much speed, hit it like a bowling ball, knock all the barrels down, and proceed to get lit up like a Christmas tree by everyone, even my own players.
Old 04-03-2003, 04:19 PM #21
NotPhatboy
Banned

Yup... you're so right there Commie. I only spent about 450 dollars to upgrade my gun so I could say I was cool. I am such a poseur when it comes to paintball, so much so, that I am the captain of a team. Yup, you hit the hail on the nead there.

(those wondering... Palmers=90 d/f=35 adapter block=10 macroline kit=10 barrel=40 v/a=15 hpa sys=200 misc=50)