Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-24-2003, 10:49 PM #1
xpbjunky65x
K.B.i

has been a member for 10 years
Practicing

Team Predator out of Predator's Creek in Brazil, IN is looking for teams to practice/skrimish with. If you'd be interested leave a message or IM me.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2003, 01:17 PM #2
Gishmo
team ZenFury

PRACTICE

WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEAMS TO PRACTICE WITH ALSO. WE
USALLY PRACTICE AGAINST PARASEY. WE HAVE TWO TEAMS
OF SIX PLAYERS EACH. MOST OF US ARE FROM AROUND THE BLOOMINGTON AREA. WE DO HAVE A COUPLE WHO LIVE CLOSER TO LOUISVILLE. IT WOULD BE A PROBLEM FOR ALL OF US TO MAKE IT TO BRAZIL. WE COULD TRY AND SET UP A COUPLE OF PRACTICES WITH YOU. ONE AT OUR AIRFIELD, ONE AT YOURS. I USED TO SHOP AT YOUR FIELD WHEN I LIVED IN TERRE HAUTE. DARRYL MIGHT REMEBER ME.

BIGEVIL
a.k.a DAVID GISH
red/black fade dm4-red/black 05 alias-silver shocktech timmi-silver pipe kit-blue pipe kit-red pipe kit-empire barrel kit red tip-cocker freak w/red tip-cocker freak w/silver tip-6pc jt cocker barrel kit-68/45-68/5000-48/45-5 halos-1 egg-other misc items. all for sale
Old 03-31-2003, 07:09 PM #3
munky_343
pants are for sissies

if you have the number for predators creek just give them a ring. talk to jeff, we need all the practice, and expirence we can get. if you need the number get with me, swamjam, or xpbjunky65x, we will get it hooked up

B-rad, Team Predator

feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=29666
Old 04-08-2003, 03:27 AM #4
munky_343
pants are for sissies

predators creek paintball recently finished working on their second field, it is a combination of hyperball, barrels,ect. it is fully netted, and almost 10 feet wider than the origional east field was. stop by or give them a call

B-rad, Team Predator

feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=29666