PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-07-2001, 03:54 PM #1
Heely

has been a member for 10 years
i was wondering a few things. is the trigger pull long? how does it work? what do you have to change to your gun? i need a new frame and i figured i wouldnt completly shut out thew pivot trigger frame. o and if i bought the pivot trigger frame are they coming out with an electro kit to just put in that frame?
Old 05-07-2001, 05:02 PM #2
oldyellr7
Psycho by Nature

I can't tell you how long the pull is or what you would have to replace, cuz I don't have a cocker, but I can tell you how it works. There is a pin through the top of the frame that the trigger pivots on. When you pull the trigger, it pulls? the sear down, so the hammer goes forward, blah, blah, SPLAT!
Old 05-07-2001, 05:06 PM #3
Heely

but what about the 3-way?
Old 05-07-2001, 08:02 PM #4
FreeAgent
BillyC Fan Club Member #1

hes used to open bolt blow backs, see his sig. i dont think hes familiar with the intricacies of cockers(not meant as an insult). anyways, i wonder this myself. i did shoot one yesterday and was very impressed. i waould like to know about the short stroking possibilities.
Old 05-07-2001, 09:20 PM #5
rs880

well form what ive been readin on the trigger is that it pushes the 3 way instead of pullin it so the hoses has to be reversed on it and it releases the sear like and open bolt gun. as for the pull they say its adjustable forward and rearward as well just like most electronic triggers
Old 05-07-2001, 09:28 PM #6
Heely

lol i forgot i orderd a new frame a few days ago. so im thinkin im gnot gonna be gettin a pivot trigger frame soon. but i would still like to know how they worjk and everything.
Old 05-08-2001, 01:31 PM #7
Morphious

We ordered 2 of the pivot triggers about 6 weeks ago from WORR, and still don't have either one in yet. If you can get one guard it with your life we are a distributor for WORR, and can't even get them in. How much B.S. is that?
Old 05-08-2001, 04:43 PM #8
Heely

that sux. is the one worr makes the same as the one white wolf has? and if your a distibnuter do you know anything about them?
Old 05-08-2001, 10:12 PM #9
Morphious

They are the came grips. WORR got a few of them in, and instead of sending them out to the people that have payed for them they sold them at Las Vegas. How nice huh? They are suppose to be nice, and accept the electronic guts later...