PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-17-2007, 02:21 PM #64
fnarked (Banned)
Stupid Infractions

i dont think Dbotch is for sure and who is B botch??? OTC did you guys confirm??? PK is registered and everything already got harassed by heater so far looking to be a return of the ballers.... i still would like to see a rematch of rookie ... militia vs hobo's!!! hey if they sign up do you think you can pause finals for everyone to watch this matchup? i didnt get to see anybody really for finals... and well both of those teams are my friends so i wanted to watch
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2007, 02:33 PM #65
fnarked (Banned)
Stupid Infractions

also heater and TPS crew... while i understand part of the top four from last event playing each other in prelims at the next event... i also strongly disagree with it because well in all honesty it sorta can give a free ride to finals for another crew... meaning 3 brackets of four teams playing each other one team can be real good and be playing all new people who are truly new such as static x. i think taking and splitting up the top four from the last event rather than having heated battles during prelims separate them as much as possible till finals maybe they wont make it maybe they will but it provides finals to be the intensity that is expected... but that is just my opinion.... idk if you can understand exactly what i just said but i hope you do.... either way see you guys next weekend!!!!
Old 03-17-2007, 09:00 PM #66
snakeplaya29
Team Risen

set it up like they do with the ncaa tournament, 1 seeds in the different brackets and 2 seeds at opposite ends of the regional brackets from the 1 seeds.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:01 AM #67
NCONTROL
Welcome to SwagMont Manor

NCONTROL is a Professional paintball player
NCONTROL plays in the PSP
NCONTROL supports Cereal Killerz 2
NCONTROL plays in the APPA Semi Pro division
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnarked View Post
also heater and TPS crew... while i understand part of the top four from last event playing each other in prelims at the next event... i also strongly disagree with it because well in all honesty it sorta can give a free ride to finals for another crew... meaning 3 brackets of four teams playing each other one team can be real good and be playing all new people who are truly new such as static x. i think taking and splitting up the top four from the last event rather than having heated battles during prelims separate them as much as possible till finals maybe they wont make it maybe they will but it provides finals to be the intensity that is expected... but that is just my opinion.... idk if you can understand exactly what i just said but i hope you do.... either way see you guys next weekend!!!!
I understand. Heat makes this decision, and he's all about the players, so speak up now! I agree w/ you, but this is an opportunity for teams to make up for crappy events, etc.
Capital Edge: NorCal's best paintball field
Uprising Throwdown Series, 4-man for the NW.
Washington's Place to play, PSP
Old 03-18-2007, 01:25 AM #68
fnarked (Banned)
Stupid Infractions

yea i understand that... which is why i would think maybe split them up between the 3 brackets or 4 brackets... maybe one bracket will have 2 teams from finals... but at least this way the event can seem more understandable and tough to battle it and the new teams don't get a total surprise when they step into finals... they have been playing all day against tough teams so they expect it to get some tougher in finals... but if they are a bunch of newer guys well they step into finals and what happens.. nothing but a total massacre... because they come underprepared.... last event my guys were well underprepared for prelims... Dbotch kept up on beating us and well we caught on and come finals we showed why we placed first in the first event... sadly we couldnt do it against OTC hopefully next time!!! but yea... that would be the only change i could think of and trying to allow us time to watch a few games cuz i missed all of OTC i didnt even know who they were till one guy pointed them out to me and i still missed their games till one right before we played them!