Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-20-2007, 12:22 AM #2059
XxXFurYXxX

taylin me and nick? like it first was going to be???
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2007, 12:24 AM #2060
timmyfreek
Ronin

timmyfreek supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by highrisk_paintball View Post
Ya, jay did anybody cancel or can anyone not go?

I might have a stock ion lined up....

nope. just plan on playing and let me worry about it.

Last edited by timmyfreek : 04-20-2007 at 12:26 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:25 AM #2061
XxXFurYXxX

oh k.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:25 AM #2062
timmyfreek
Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXFurYXxX View Post
taylin me and nick? like it first was going to be???
um it was you jake and nick up till like 3 days ago.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:27 AM #2063
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

Meh, Jay!

There's gotta be some sort of solution for this problem.

I mean, seriously, anything i can do. I'm completely desperate to play when i was promised teh playing time.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:28 AM #2064
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyfreek View Post
um it was you jake and nick up till like 3 days ago.
he was talking about when we talked last sunday when u guys won.

You were pointing at us and telling us teams

It was me, ethan, and eric or nick or something.

I remember like it was yesterday. but whatever
Old 04-20-2007, 12:33 AM #2065
timmyfreek
Ronin

i dont want to hear any more about it from any of you. its my job, not urs. if any one of you makes it onto shortys, there sure isnt going to be any of this 'i wanta play with him' crap. get use to not doing it now. the 7 of you be at stalker at 9:00 on the 29th. ill keep you up to date as i know things.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:37 AM #2066
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

Jay, were not pressuring you to put us on teams its just were stating what we thought was happening, obviously, something else is going on. the end.

I just wanted to know because its a long haul for me and not getting any playing time kind of upsets me because i had my hopes up i guess. tis all.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:44 AM #2067
timmyfreek
Ronin

do you think i dont know all that? you bet i do. remember iv been in ur place way the hell back. what you dont know i what it takes to run all this, the responsibilites i have to ppl, the players and others. nock off the drama, be clear about things, and ill take care of the rest.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:45 AM #2068
XxXFurYXxX

were just stating what we were told and upset of the fact what we were told may infact turn out to be false.its not weather we want to play with each other it's we want schduled (before this) to play together to pratice. If we went and praticed for a turny and turned out we werent together this would have turned into worse then it was.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:51 AM #2069
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

Quote:
do you think i dont know all that? you bet i do. remember iv been in ur place way the hell back. what you dont know i what it takes to run all this, the responsibilites i have to ppl, the players and others. nock off the drama, be clear about things, and ill take care of the rest.
Jay, dont say i dont have responsibility or anything, i've been the captain of a team also (not as big as yours, local, no d4 or anything) but i still know where your comming from. And as for drama? its just kind of upseting because i cancled plans with my parents and what not to enter the tourney, also saved up for a while. If you dont let me play, thats my fault. i'm just saying it upsets me, as anyone in my situation would be upset.

I could care less who i play with on shorty's as long as i get some playing time. And if not, Then i dont. No drama here, we be true.

Also, i dont want to get off on the wrong foot jay, i've only met you once and you seem like an awesome guy. I dont want any friction between us man.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:00 AM #2070
XxXFurYXxX

claming that you have responsability to us is true you do, but im sure if you were a player and ur captain told you, you were going to play this turny with these players and you schdule stuff for that then he says nevermind you doing this instead you not be pleased with this.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:10 AM #2071
timmyfreek
Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXFurYXxX View Post
were just stating what we were told and upset of the fact what we were told may infact turn out to be false.its not weather we want to play with each other it's we want schduled (before this) to play together to pratice. If we went and praticed for a turny and turned out we werent together this would have turned into worse then it was.
you are getting ahead of ur self there. you havent learnd all the basic points yet. it wont make a bit of differnce if you practice with some one if you still sit at a can, or go 3 min with out ever looking down ur tape. if you remember to talk it up thats as much team work as ur going to be able to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by highrisk_paintball View Post
Jay, dont say i dont have responsibility or anything, i've been the captain of a team also (not as big as yours, local, no d4 or anything) but i still know where your comming from. And as for drama? its just kind of upseting because i cancled plans with my parents and what not to enter the tourney, also saved up for a while. If you dont let me play, thats my fault. i'm just saying it upsets me, as anyone in my situation would be upset.

I could care less who i play with on shorty's as long as i get some playing time. And if not, Then i dont. No drama here, we be true.

Also, i dont want to get off on the wrong foot jay, i've only met you once and you seem like an awesome guy. I dont want any friction between us man.
thats not even close. this is one of if not the oldest team in the state, and has been with the same field of almost 5 years. also try dealing with gettin 15 ppl to the psp some time. i told you now to be there and ill make sure you play. ive got 18 players to jugle every weekend. just let me handle it and try to be a help by being clear what you can and cant do.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:14 AM #2072
highrisk_paintball
Male Snail

Quote:
thats not even close. this is one of if not the oldest team in the state, and has been with the same field of almost 5 years. also try dealing with gettin 15 ppl to the psp some time. i told you now to be there and ill make sure you play. ive got 18 players to jugle every weekend. just let me handle it and try to be a help by being clear what you can and cant do.
Jay, but its the same basic concept. captain, captain. I know where your coming from about balancing teams and what-not.

Believe me, i really want to be a part of the shorty's family but obviously theres some brick wall here.

i'll be there.... with an ion w/ clamping feedbeck ftmfw
Old 04-20-2007, 01:17 AM #2073
timmyfreek
Ronin

good
Old 04-20-2007, 03:10 AM #2074
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2140222
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.