PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-21-2008, 10:57 AM #106
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfinge View Post

I see this as a learning experience for all the new Airsmiths. They saw where Lee failed and why. It wasn't from a lack of skill, creativity or talent. It was his management skills and business judgment. Perhaps that will be the biggest gain from all of this stinking pile of BS.
If you've noticed, there really aren't anymore custom (commercial) airsmiths out there. Doc barely takes any work, even if he does and Brad is long gone. You have companies like Destructive Customs and Tarantula who offer milling options and small run custom pieces for different markers, but that's nowhere near what Punisher or Doc has done.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Punisher is truly the airsmith to the gods (as his website said)....but I think he's serious when he says he won't do anymore custom work.
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2008, 05:05 PM #107
pumpdude

looks like the Crowdbuster is trickling out http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...ool-rifle.html
pumpdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:16 PM #108
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

warfinge is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Yeah, I'm impressed. I never thought I'd see one ship since the prototype. I hope he can keep it rolling.
warfinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:31 PM #109
Unimoose
He's that old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apunkjunkie View Post
You notice, there is no name calling on my part, while I'm not 41 years old like you, I too am an adult.
Given the fact that this is PBN and all of the name calling in the past 5 pages can you blame me?

Quote:
I'm sorry if that was a perceived knock on PHOG, but it wasn't. I was merely stating the fact that he has friends that happened to browse that forum frequently.
Yes he does but that's not what you stated at all.

Quote:
I believe some people over there have received more than one project in the last few years. Some other people received their projects within a few months while others have waited years.
Now maybe I am reading this wrong or taking it too literally but to me it reads like you are slamming people I personally know and am friends with. So not only was it a knock against the PhOG but against some of the people there as well IMNSHO. If I'm reading too much into this I'd love to know where I went wrong.
Unimoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:59 PM #110
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimoose View Post
Now maybe I am reading this wrong or taking it too literally but to me it reads like you are slamming people I personally know and am friends with. So not only was it a knock against the PhOG but against some of the people there as well IMNSHO. If I'm reading too much into this I'd love to know where I went wrong.
Its not a knock against the people who received projects earlier than other people....they have no control over that. I doubt guys like BlueFish or Rolondo are saying to Punisher, "Come on Lee, we're buddies, finish our projects first...please?" Punisher is the only one who has control over who gets their projects when.

In a way, I don't blame him for finishing his friend's projects first (if that is indeed happening). They're the ones that are he's absolutely sure will post pictures of his work to show that he's cranking stuff out. I just saw the CBs are starting to come out, so that may silence many of his critics as well.
Old 07-05-2008, 02:11 AM #111
DonnCath

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpdude View Post
looks like the Crowdbuster is trickling out http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...ool-rifle.html
All you have to do is ask the local law enforcement why he's being so accomodating, lol.

People want to say, "He's shipping guns, see, I told you he's the best".
Know why he's shipping them? It ain't 'cause he feels guilty.

http://forum.moatipaintball.com/inde...owtopic=182480
DonnCath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:07 AM #112
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

He is finally shipping and not stalling, making excuses and generally ignoring everyone because he has no choice. Anyone who says he is doing this under his own free will are just refusing to see reality. Rumor has it that everything is going straight out to other 'smiths for finishing and or timing. Unfinished work is better than no work.

Question is.....when it's over, will all those fanboys still support him by letting him hold "their" money and equipment for three years at a time? With 4 years of perspective, do crowdbusters look so cool now? I have already heard one of the CB buyers say he was going to fit his to a "proper" wooden stock to his when/if he gets it. Looks like tastes may have changed or the trend didn't last long enough for him to actually exploit it.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:18 PM #113
BigDan0189
Just play.

well, he screwed over our club. we will never do business with him again.

Tippmann 98 (seriously) Custom(ized)
Delta .68 (somehow works great)
TPX

If i'm out of air you can bet i'll be throwing paint at you with my bare hands.
BigDan0189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:13 AM #114
DonnCath

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDan0189 View Post
well, he screwed over our club. we will never do business with him again.
Go to the first post in this thread
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426583

http://forum.moatipaintball.com/inde...owtopic=182480
DonnCath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:24 PM #115
apunkjunkie

Anything new on this? I still haven't heard from him.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:32 PM #116
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

Rumor has it that the contact phone number and physical address the cops had on Kinney is no longer valid. He has moved and changed all contact info. So I'd say this is finally it. The music has stopped.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:01 PM #117
shocktrooper
no stinkin' Badges

This sounds so much like the whole "Turtle Innovation" thing.

a cocky airsmith with an odd nickname who steals your stuff while insulting you

Last edited by shocktrooper : 02-24-2009 at 02:04 PM.
shocktrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:11 PM #118
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

Yeah, but keeping in mind that he worked a bunch of years and built a large group of semi-satisfied to satisfied customers before he had his meltdown. Somewhere there is a pile of money in Raj's markers. I think Kinney should do the right thing and give Raj his stuff back. Low number palmer brass and such. Everyone should get their stuff back. If not, I hope this deadbeat gets jail for it.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:41 PM #119
plushdragon

plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

the best corse of action now would be the police oficer nemed in this thread. if he still in his home state they will issue a warrent. then hopfully he be stopped or to remove the warrent he go to court and then be forced to return all iteams.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:54 PM #120
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

Officer Papke says his address and phone is now defunct and they can't find him. If they can't find him or call him, there will be No serving a summons on a man they can't find. Sadly.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:02 PM #121
shocktrooper
no stinkin' Badges

it takes a real piece of crap to act like that.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:01 PM #122
AERO fitty

AERO fitty is a Supporting Member
How could they let he slip away let that? Officer must not have care to much. What about his wife or fiancee, didn't they have her info also?

Gurantee his certain good buddysat the phantom owners group (thePhOG.com) knows his current were abouts.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:52 AM #123
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

What bugs me is all the threads where Lee said his most offensive crap are gone. His now dead forum and two incarnations of PHOG that are both wiped. To the casual searcher, it looks like he quietly faded away.
'lest we forget

Quote:
Some of you have sent me messages stating how miffed you are that I have shown pics of markers before you Autoblastemfaster is done. How dare I work on other gun? Do I know that I'm goign ot hell for all the pain I've caused you? Well....yeah but I don't care. Really.
Here's the deal.
1) I do things that others don't,won't or can't. Mostly can't.
2) You want said 'things'.
3) I don't do 'Deadlines'. If it takes 3 years for a project to be done right then that's what it'll take. At this point I'm pretty ****in' clear about that. If you have a tourny next week and you sent your only gun in to me.......that sucks, borrow a spyder. You accepted that or I wouldn't have taken your project on.5) I have really thick skin at this point. Insulting me or being sarcastic won't accomplish what you think it will. At best you'll momentarily **** me off. That's all.
6) Don't threaten me. I *DO* know where you live and I *AM* the scariest M***erF**ker you're likely to meet. Ever. So just don't.
7) I like puppies. Puppies don't **** me off. Puppies are soft and funny and cute. Most of you aren't. What!!? You got a problem with puppies?!

Some projects require more work, more engineering, more time. In the mean time I'm going to get others out as quickly as possible. I'm still averaging 4 guns a week, a little down from where I'd like it to me but most of these aren't the really big projects.

Stuff like this he has said over the years. I believe he will be in court again but it will take a tenacious group to push the legal system. It would be really nice if they had all the rants and insults to go to court with.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:20 AM #124
AERO fitty

AERO fitty is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by warfinge View Post
What bugs me is all the threads where Lee said his most offensive crap are gone. His now dead forum and two incarnations of PHOG that are both wiped. To the casual searcher, it looks like he quietly faded away.
'lest we forget
Your absolutely right, and its probably (from what I've seen and heard from others) that lee was a good friendship in certain people and mods at phog therefore a "cleansing" of his rants and violent outpours takes place. I called him out after he attacked me when I said legal actions were moving forward and the mod edited my posts calls me a caveman, retard & other things and almost bans me for nothing but the truth (still have a copy of the posts)

Anyways... he's still posting there and doing jobs for those who got his back

Name: Punishers Customs
Position: Phogglet
Date Registered: January 23, 2008, 09:32:18 am
Last Active: February 18, 2009, 05:27:54 pm
Old 02-25-2009, 08:56 AM #125
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

Note he doesn't go nuts on the guild or anywhere that he has to stand on his own. He is a coward/ bully. He picks his field of battle carefully and he gets away with it because of his friends. IMHO, if his friends know what he is doing to Raj and the rest and they still feed him by giving him work, they are as much of a lowlife as he is. I'm not saying his friends are responsible for his actions but to allow him to continue to exist as a 'smith after screwing over the community, they carry some of the blame.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:29 AM #126
shocktrooper
no stinkin' Badges

"Don't threaten me. I *DO* know where you live and I *AM* the scariest M***erF**ker you're likely to meet. Ever. So just don't"

I like puppies. Puppies don't **** me off. Puppies are soft and funny and cute. Most of you aren't. What!!? You got a problem with puppies?!

i don't know why i'm posting in this thread, it just amazes me that there's no way for these people to get their guns back

Last edited by shocktrooper : 02-25-2009 at 11:35 AM.