Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2008, 10:59 AM #64
DonnCath

I'm not going into detail, but myself and another guy, are both suing Lee. Mine is going through Jag, and the "other guy" that got ripped off has actually paid the Hillsboro sheriff to serve him the papers.
DonnCath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:26 PM #65
nmib
Alle oder Nichts

as an mp i have dealt alot with jag. good luck man.
nmib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:44 PM #66
DonnCath

Yeah, this dirtbag has it coming. I hope that skank didn't marry him for financial reasons...
Old 03-05-2008, 09:50 AM #67
TIJUANAIRONMAN

TIJUANAIRONMAN is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintkiller98 View Post
guys quit ur gripin jut play painball
Yeah, let's all just forget we got screwed and play PAINBALL!

Better yet PINBALL!

Joined March of 08? Is that you Lee?

Last edited by TIJUANAIRONMAN : 03-05-2008 at 09:00 PM.
TIJUANAIRONMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:31 AM #68
WarHamster
Ablative Pointman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnCath View Post
Yeah, this dirtbag has it coming. I hope that skank didn't marry him for financial reasons...
Yes, that's a marvelous way to be taken seriously. Resort to personal insults, not on him, but on his new WIFE... Brilliant.
WarHamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:27 AM #69
DonnCath

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHamster View Post
Yes, that's a marvelous way to be taken seriously. Resort to personal insults, not on him, but on his new WIFE... Brilliant.
WTF are you posting in here? Is it that boring in your grandma's basement? If you haven't dealt with him, this isn't your thread...
Old 03-07-2008, 04:09 PM #70
WarHamster
Ablative Pointman

Actually I have dealt with him several times (and while it took anywhere between 6 months and a year each time, I got my work back every time).

I'm just commenting that just because you don't agree with his business practices or feel cheated, it's no reason to sink to personal insults... much less insults on family or spouses.
WarHamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:31 AM #71
plushdragon

plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

what got a lot of people angery at lee was he took down his own web page so people could not post there and then people found out he turned a neon into a street racer.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:46 AM #72
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

warfinge is a Supporting Member
A WHOLE lot of anger. The man systematically shut down every avenue of private contact with about 90% of his customers. The ONLY time you could get a response was to ambush him somewhere he was posting and then you would get flamed for a month and a day. As projects and deals went into the three year plus mark he completely melts down and threatens to bankrupt if everyone doesn't leave him alone. Meanwhile he is about $10K in a dodge neon personal project and he is giving a running update about things like his custom gearshift knob that took hours to make. Nobody is getting paintball work back. Nobody can get an answer by email and he won't answer a thread anywhere in a paintball forum but he is on the dodge neon forum posting 3.5 per day.

I agree insulting the wife is out of bounds but I identify with the anger involved. If you had a good experience with Lee, consider yourself blessed. Personally, I'd like to see kinny be made to send everyone's markers back, refund all monies and square up with everyone. I'd much rather see that than see him punished but I will take whatever I can get. The anger just isn't going away even though I got my marker back. His arrogance made a lasting impression on me.
warfinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:10 PM #73
plushdragon

plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

the two working email i now have for lee are punisher1@airsoldier.com where he replied to my email last week on my costom marker. and the one from his web page now. punisher1@punishers-customs.com
he reply to the email as follows.

Hey there you are!
Yeah it's been done a long time and I emailed you but it bounced a few
times and I'm guilty of forgetting. The box was shipped but came back
undeliverable.
i email him the corret addy part that he was missing so i am waiting for a box from lee.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:06 AM #74
Unimoose
He's that old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushdragon View Post
the two working email i now have for lee are punisher1@airsoldier.com where he replied to my email last week on my costom marker. and the one from his web page now. punisher1@punishers-customs.com
he reply to the email as follows.

Hey there you are!
Yeah it's been done a long time and I emailed you but it bounced a few
times and I'm guilty of forgetting. The box was shipped but came back
undeliverable.
i email him the corret addy part that he was missing so i am waiting for a box from lee.
I know several people, including myself, who have heard from Lee recently. Last week I even received pictures of the completed project I sent him. Personally I've been reluctant to post that I've gotten word and pictures of my stuff because I don't want to deal with the ugliness that surrounds him right now. I don't care to hear "oh great you got your $%*# stuff where's mine!?!" and I really don't see how calling someone a skank or attacking another poster is conducive to resolving anything. But then again that could be just me.
Unimoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:03 AM #75
AERO fitty

AERO fitty is a Supporting Member
http://idriders.com/ThePhog/index.php?topic=251.15

alive and well, and pissing me off...
Old 03-29-2008, 06:25 AM #76
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

Quote:
Still around guys, still working.

I'll answer emails as I can but I'm going to concentrate on getting these things out of here so I can shut down the shop. I'm done.
I'm keeping the shop open to I can finish this fun, that's all. I'd wanted to continue in a manufacturing capacity but I just don't want to play with paintball stuff any longer. I have a full time job just to pay for my job so time is also a rarity. What i have I spend here getting people's toys done. Hell, I can't even get married since the moment that gets announced someone will target Tracy. So that's off. Neat huh? Can you imagine how that feels? I'd bet you can't.

Please, have patience if you can and I'll get you all taken care of.

Admin: if you would be so kind as to forward Mr.Defiant's contact information to me that would be great. My atorney advises legal action of my own and if this is the same person who's been stirring the pot elsewhere I'll have my own fun.
Hah. Libel? Slander? Whatever.
I note more of the "toys" remarks . I also believe he may be guilty of too much drama about the attacks. I think thats the failure of calling his family and harassing them and insulting his Future wife on forums. It gives him a position to fight from and he loves it.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:26 AM #77
gremlin75
.....I got nothing!

Annual Supporting Member
gremlin75 is a Moderator
gremlin75 is a Supporting Member
gremlin75 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gremlin75 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
gremlin75 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by warfinge View Post
I'm going to concentrate on getting these things out of here so I can shut down the shop. I'm done.
No offence but thanks god. At least this way people wont be sending work to someone knowing that the shop takes 2, 3, or 4 years to get work done.

I am the first to say that custom work can and will take a while (I have had several custom job's done) but waitint several years is just not right. When ever a shop gets back logged they need to know when to stop taking orders so they can catch up and get the people, who already made order's, there work.

My thing is, Punisher's "slowness" and lack of communication has been well documented over the years.........so why do people continue to send him work???

later
gremlin
gremlin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:00 PM #78
AERO fitty

I can't believe they editted my post.
They're actually protecting him over them!

*saved the thread before they could edited it*
V V

DefiantK
Green Horn

Re: Punisher is alive and well.
Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 07:51:17 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hows the neons?

Report to moderator 216.95.50.188

rolondo
Beer Pirate
Administrator
Jr. PhOGGER

[applaud] [smite]

Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 08:50:29 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defiant, don't go there. Not here.

Report to moderator Logged

DefiantK
Green Horn

Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 10:45:56 pm

Your right, legal matters are moving forward.

Report to moderator 216.95.50.203

Punishers Customs
Green Horn

[applaud] [smite]

Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 05:50:17 pm

I'll answer emails as I can but I'm going to concentrate on getting these things out of here so I can shut down the shop. I'm done.
I'm keeping the shop open to I can finish this fun, that's all. I'd wanted to continue in a manufacturing capacity but I just don't want to play with paintball stuff any longer. I have a full time job just to pay for my job so time is also a rarity. What i have I spend here getting people's toys done. Hell, I can't even get married since the moment that gets announced someone will target Tracy. So that's off. Neat huh? Can you imagine how that feels? I'd bet you can't.

Admin: if you would be so kind as to forward Mr.Defiant's contact information to me that would be great. My atorney advises legal action of my own and if this is the same person who's been stirring the pot elsewhere I'll have my own fun.

Unimoose
PhOGGER

[applaud] [smite]

Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 06:26:26 pm

Proof Pun IS getting stuff out can be found right here

http://idriders.com/ThePhog/index.php?topic=539.0

DefiantK
Green Horn

Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 11:49:34 pm

Quote from: Punishers Customs on Yesterday at 05:50:17 pm

Go ahead and give him my infomation. I haven't stirred anything. I have never contacted you in anyway or done any hate mongering towards you up intil now. Theres so many people that hate you your getting confused. You go ahead and try something, you'll have even more problems than you do now. If I was in your situation I'd be more worried about returning peoples markers rather than starting **** and having your "fun". Than again you'd have to care about them to do that. I can't believe your so worried about planning a wedding and having free time with what you have to do. How can you ever feel as though you'd made it up to people? After seeing your comments and reading your recent e-mail replies to your customers I see your an ***hole and deserve whats coming. I don't understand how the people you've ripped off can be so calm and professional when dealing with you. You ingorance and cockyness will just get you burned in the end. By the ways whats your attorneys name?

Since you have time to read this how about answering this - How do you think the people how are out money and there gear feel? Why'd you let the work pile up and up to such an extreme level? Its no ones fault but yours. Probably shouldn't have even started this if your heart wasn't in it. Maybe its just metal to you but I know I have more of a connection to my markers than that, sure that a few of your customers do to.

You thankfully don't have anything of mine, I just feel this way because you do happen to have my friends gear in your paintball collection. Because of your shady business he no longer plays. So I'm not really sure why your so protected here, to me you seem like a gardner brother. Its clear you don't care about your work or the players. Its nice you have somewere to disconnect from reality and hide away in safety. Theres a reason your in the MCB hall of shame pal. I think its great your finally getting some things back, and not starting other projects of your own, glad to see you made a pump handle...

Unimoose - how long did you have to wait inline for that phantom pump?

Just want to make it clear to members of this forum I didn't join to start any problems, I'm a 3 time phantom owner and love the sport. I don't care if this gets me banned, I'm not a black mark on this sport. I'm not afraid to tell Lee or this forum how I feel.

Last edited by AERO fitty : 03-29-2008 at 01:31 PM. Reason: adding additional comments
AERO fitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 03:56 PM #79
AERO fitty

I've invite a few of his supporters here to see what they have to say.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2056137&page=4

Hey, why don't you guys post there if you have the TESTICULAR FORTITUDE. I'd love to be able to post about this were you can't edit my posts and close threads like cowards.
I`ve been advised why your kissing his *** and its pathetic.

rayodder - very mature with the name calling, old are you? try it on a forum you don't own...
Old 04-11-2008, 08:16 PM #80
DonnCath

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbob1088 View Post
Posting personal information; Nice.

I love the extraordinarily mature manner (sarcasm implied) in which you are all handling your business. REGARDLESS of how Mr. Kinney has handled business, you have no right to be posting someone else's personal information on a public forum, nor do you have any right to personally attack the man's family/future family.

I do not support Mr. Kinney's actions regarding the backlog in work and how he has handled his side of this situation. That still doesn't mean you should act in the manner you are.

This thread disgusts me.

First, I haven't attacked anyone's family. Second, there was a team of people, including a sheriff's deputy who ASKED me to post this info, so that anyne else in the same position would know where to start. His personal info is required in every kind of complaint form. If it disgusts you, why are you reading it?

http://forum.moatipaintball.com/inde...owtopic=182480
Old 04-11-2008, 08:38 PM #81
gremlin75
.....I got nothing!

Annual Supporting Member
gremlin75 is a Moderator
gremlin75 is a Supporting Member
gremlin75 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gremlin75 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
gremlin75 is Legendary
Quote:
REGARDLESS of how Mr. Kinney has handled business, you have no right to be posting someone else's personal information on a public forum
I'll be honest, I am unsure of the exact legal rights when it come to posting information about a preson, HOWEVER any business contact information should be free and open to those who have ongoing business matters with said Business.

That being said this manner will be run by the PbNation staff and owner to check on the legal matters

later
gremlin
gremlin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:20 PM #82
DonnCath

It's already stickied on another forum

http://forum.moatipaintball.com/inde...owtopic=182480
Old 04-12-2008, 06:27 AM #83
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

Quote:
Posting personal information; Nice.

I love the extraordinarily mature manner (sarcasm implied) in which you are all handling your business. REGARDLESS of how Mr. Kinney has handled business, you have no right to be posting someone else's personal information on a public forum, nor do you have any right to personally attack the man's family/future family.

I do not support Mr. Kinney's actions regarding the backlog in work and how he has handled his side of this situation. That still doesn't mean you should act in the manner you are.

This thread disgusts me.
Yeah whatever. I agree about the attacks on family or friends in Kinney's life but his contact info is free game because he is a business. If your eye offends you....
Old 04-14-2008, 01:22 PM #84
DagNasty

DagNasty helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin75 View Post
I'll be honest, I am unsure of the exact legal rights when it come to posting information about a preson, HOWEVER any business contact information should be free and open to those who have ongoing business matters with said Business.

That being said this manner will be run by the PbNation staff and owner to check on the legal matters

later
gremlin
in terms of legality, everything posted thus far that I've seen is public record. I scoff a little at the defamation threats since someone can indeed be sued for public disclosure of private fact but truth is always an absolute defense against defemation and nothing of private fact has been disclosed.

If he or anyone for that matter can convince a court that they were harmed by information posted that they themselves had previously disclosed or was simply deemed to be true.. then best of luck. I wouldn't touch a claim like that with a ten foot pole.
DagNasty is offline   Reply With Quote