Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-26-2007, 07:45 PM #43
xkpxfatassxx (Banned)
Korean Baller

why not make an accnt over at the car forum and pm him there. it'll surprise him
xkpxfatassxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:17 PM #44
spyder_013
**Back Center Crew**

spyder_013 plays in the PSP
spyder_013 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spyder_013 supports Team VICIOUS
spyder_013 plays in the APPA D4 division
people have been already, he just reports them and has them banned

Vicious Jersey Sale

spyder_013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:31 PM #45
xkpxfatassxx (Banned)
Korean Baller

does anyone have a pic of punisher? i want to see how he looks like
Old 06-27-2007, 12:34 PM #46
killbot
runamok

follow one of warfringes links and you get a nice one of him looking super friendly
killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:55 PM #47
apunkjunkie

Warfinge got his marker back, hence all the threads he posted were deleted....just as he promised.

I've seen pictures and he's a big guy, but its not going to come to violence on his part....though if someone goes up to his shop and tries to start something, good luck to that person lol.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:58 PM #48
xkpxfatassxx (Banned)
Korean Baller

http://www.bunkerboyz.com/phog/showt...3469#post73469
Old 06-28-2007, 08:21 PM #49
killbot
runamok

In the end I hope it all works out for everyone. And i hope some more of his badass creations get around, everyone should post there pics up though (warfringe ).
Old 06-29-2007, 10:10 AM #50
apunkjunkie

Warfringe just got his old marker back, not the one he made a deal for.

After reading that post on PHOG, I am worried about him filing for bankruptcy. If he does, no one gets their stuff back. I'd still plead for my incomplete marker back since I had paid him in full, but I don't know how far along it is and I don't know who to send it to so it would be finished. All in all I'd rather just sit back and wait.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:24 AM #51
killbot
runamok

sounds like at this point all you can do is wait, i have no stake in this so im going to not share my opinion about anything, the last thing i want is to cause others trouble when its not my issue, Gl to you all, and you too punisher.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:51 AM #52
OneFeather

If you have a project outstanding with Lee leave a specified description here..

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/h...-feedback.html

Please be respectful here. This is only a self reported list of work.
OneFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:08 AM #53
samvalentine

samvalentine is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs down punisher customs

i heard the same thing on the Tippmann forum and this one to a lessor degree. and a few others,
seven years ago.
players had been waiting several years for there guns and lee kinney was not responding to emails or his phone. then the site went down and no one knew how to contact the man. he disapeared for a awhile.
when people found forums he was posting on and raised legitimate questions he had dismissive unsulting replys. but no answers. he quickly quit posting in those forums.
people that where fortunate enough to get ther guns back complained of powder coating peeling off. or differing desihgns than what they wanted. and wrong colors.
I recall lots of negative things said in regards to lack of work done or qaulity of the work. he said he was quiting and hte site went down.
prior to all that a few very nice examples of his work circulated and demand grew for powder coating graphic desighns.
Im astonished he is still in buisness. Blaming the customers when you screwed up and wont do whats right is dispickable to me.
what he out to do is simply retern guns in mass and either persue some other line of work completly (which it sounds like he already has minus the return part) or work on what he can actually do.
No reputable buisnessman operates this way. If it did they would not last very long no matter how talented there work.
and last time i checked the punisher was a registered trade mark of Marvel comics.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:34 AM #54
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

warfinge is a Supporting Member
One thing you can say is that he is consistent. Lee is never ever repentant. He always has a good excuse and it's never actually his fault. He really isn't going to let this problem set back his ego or his life either. He recently married and I would really like to know if the new Mrs. Kinney knows anything about the mammoth debt he is in with all that equipment and money he took on? Last I heard, he was going to sell his mass produced parts with Haveblue regardless of what is done with his backlog of work. One thing for certain is that there is SOMETHING magical about Lee. He has the ability to screw up this badly for this long and still hold some respected members of the PB community as close friends. There are a lot of old timers who just seem to ignore the problem and shelter Lee whenever he makes an appearance. I still say that Lee's ego is the key to getting work.
...and yes I got my marker back and I don't have a horse in this race any longer. But if you go to the races everyday for three years, it's hard to stop going. Besides, I am still angry.
warfinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:47 AM #55
samvalentine

Thumbs down punishers customs

apperantly money is not a problem. he has a nice race car he has made.http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.ph...705664f5f36da3
yeah everything people are saying about him has already been said for many years.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:54 AM #56
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

heh....I never tire of talking about the Neon.
What this situation really needs is discussion. Everywhere. Everywhere Lee likes to read and keep up with paintball, he needs to read about his waiting customers with up to date bellyaching. Whenever someone goes to bat for him, politely debate them in order to keep the discussion going. It is amazing to me how quiet everyone is being about this. There are enough irate customers to keep discussions going indefinitely.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:31 PM #57
weekendballer

weekendballer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
most people are not rocking to boat because punisher has stated that he will declare bankruptcy if people keep asking for there stuff.
weekendballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:45 PM #58
warfinge
AKA and AGD Forever

Well I guess blackmail is as good a reason as any to wait however long his nibs decides he needs to fulfill his obligations. What's a few more years?

Sadly you can't really quote that post any more. It doesn't exist. Along with a lot of other statements of intent, excuses and various threats which recently ceased to exist. While a lot of them are quoted, pasted and referenced elsewhere, the all important originals are no longer available.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:17 PM #59
samvalentine

Thumbs down threats to customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendballer View Post
most people are not rocking to boat because punisher has stated that he will declare bankruptcy if people keep asking for there stuff.
that is lower than low. Is it because he has already sold them?
It seems pretty clear he has no intention of honoring his agreements.
he has stated he is financially unable to complete the work.

his resort to threats seems to turn any doubt into mistrust in him.
his insulting his loyal customers seems unthinkable for a man in his position.
its almost as if he has contempt for those that trust him. he acts as if he really dosnt want to do the work. his misfortane has lasted over a decade. So I do not feel sorry for the man. Pity is a degenerative feminine emotion born of decadence anyway.

I have been away from paintball for SEVEN YEARS and the same thing was going on.
Only it seems to have actually gotten worse.
this has been a problem for TEN YEARS that I am aware of. I read a post on another forum that stated one player was waiting almost ten years for a single gun.

it seems like most problems that grow. they do so simply because they are allowed to.
sitting twitling your thumbs, hoping is what he wants.(the buddha says hope is the enemy of peace)
to just send him money and leave him alone.
a class action lawsuit would assist in financial compensation of equipment or possible recovery of such. but if people wait like he wants it allows Mr kinney the option of legally screwing everyone with bankrupcy.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:55 PM #60
weekendballer

weekendballer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Sadly you can't really quote that post any more. It doesn't exist. Along with a lot of other statements of intent, excuses and various threats which recently ceased to exist. While a lot of them are quoted, pasted and referenced elsewhere, the all important originals are no longer available.
I am sure there are a couple of people that have kept track of all of his posts and the forums.
Quote:
a class action lawsuit would assist in financial compensation of equipment or possible recovery of such. but if people wait like he wants it allows Mr kinney the option of legally screwing everyone with bankrupcy.
I believe there is a group of people gathering info to start a lawsuit if it hasn't already begun.
weekendballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:33 AM #61
DR90210
ASESINO DE CONTRATO

I hope someone does sue his *** and also contact Marvel Comics, I'm sure they would have a field day with all of the logos and the name Punisher he's been using.
DR90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:21 PM #62
paintkiller98
PMR

guys quit ur gripin jut play painball
paintkiller98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:30 PM #63
shiftycastro30 (Banned)
Tribal/AKA/Palmer monger

shiftycastro30 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintkiller98 View Post
guys quit ur gripin jut play painball
Please learn to spell if you are wanted to be taken seriously.
shiftycastro30 is offline   Reply With Quote