Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-06-2007, 02:22 PM #1
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
WDP supports GPL 2007

WDP to support the GPL

Angel manufacturers WDP have announced that in addition to having their technical support staff at all the NPPL and PSP events this year, they will also be supporting the GPL in 2007.

"This is something we had to do. Our NPPL teams were getting incredible service and attention due to our affiliation with that league, but we want the level of support to be available in every major league. With the GPL averaging over 100 teams per event we want to be there to support our customers, and to meet new ones." states Owen Ronayne of WDP.

"WDP has always been in the forefront when it comes to technology on paintball markers. I have known Owen now for many years dating back to my days of being an Angel Tech, helping to design the Cobra Angel, and seeing the 'special' pole in their England office conference room. Next time you see Owen, ask him about the pole. But seriously, I look forward to working together with WDP in 2007. I know the teams will be excited to see Angel One markers in the already industry leading prize pool." States Barno, GPL Promoter.

For more information about the GPL check out their website at www.theGPL.com. To see more of the incredible Angel One marker go to www.wdp.tv
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2007, 11:02 PM #2
Newbie21

I think this is a great idea.