PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-21-2003, 01:27 AM #1
FUK

has been a member for 10 years
Ethan from PP

hey, i hear a lot of peepz saying, he's a 'liar" and "nothing he say's can be trusted", but my question is why, i dunno, i feel out of the loop since i don't really know whats really going on with him, so canh some1 pease fill me in, that would be great.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2003, 04:17 PM #2
BB2kCockerKapp
Long Gone

His company, Professional Paintball, makers of FreeFlow products hype up there products and give ridiculous performance guarantees along with them. They provide unrealistic stats as to their products performance and are outright liars. Before, alot of people still believed and trusted them. After the Freeflow Matrix crap, I dont think many do.

Bottomline is, he'll tell you anything to sell you something, or even to get you off the phone. He has lied to many people about when there Matrices are getting shipped out and etc. Hes just an all around not good guy.

And yes, Ive met him in person. Further enforced my hatred towards him.
Funked out with a gangsta twist
If you smoke like I smoke
Then you high like everyday
And if your *** is a buster
213 will regulate
Old 03-21-2003, 10:48 PM #3
Tex
Fat City Playa'

Do it's really matter what the new hip gossip is on some peoples personal opinions of some guy?

I never understood the real need to know some of these things.
Old 03-22-2003, 01:16 AM #4
lockoutmitch

Ethan

You are entitled to your own opinion, but I have known Ethan for 8 years now and he is probably one of the most honest and generous people I know. Ethan won't lie to you to sell you stuff. That's a bunch of crap........People buy stuff from us because of our reputation. The reputation the store has is because of Ethan. Just because the Matrixes are late is no reason to bash him. You try dealing with other paintball companies as much as he does. Sometimes things don't go as planned, but Ethan does whatever he can to make things right. How many people out there will bend over backwards to make customers happy??? Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion, but you're dead wrong on this one.

Mitch Karn
Service Manager
Pro Paintball

1046 University Ave- Rochester (585) 473-7529
3417 Walters Road - Syracuse (315) 453-7874

www.nvppaintball.com
Old 03-22-2003, 01:57 AM #5
SCM

SCM is a founding member
Professional paintball is the best store. They have the best price vs service. They aren't the cheapest place, but they are cheaper then most stores that have good service.
Old 03-22-2003, 10:07 AM #6
BB2kCockerKapp
Long Gone

He has lied to me and decieved me on more than one occasion. Once even in person, he lied straight to my face about my gun because he was too lazy to really look at it. He then proceeded to try to sell me a new one .

Funked out with a gangsta twist
If you smoke like I smoke
Then you high like everyday
And if your *** is a buster
213 will regulate
Old 03-22-2003, 05:36 PM #7
vinny0027

Ethan and ProPaintball

I believe that anyone can voice there opinion, but I have delt with Ethan, Mitch, and others from Propaintball, and feel that they are all great guys. I have owned many markers over the past 5 or 6 years and have has some good and some bad service but Propaintball is the best. No other company would have a tech that is playing at a NPPL event work on your gun between games, in the hotel room, or even close to event time. The only reason people have problems with these guys is that they read to much crap and never give them a chance. They may be slow but with all the business they have what do you expect.

If you have a problem with a gun just give them a call, overnight it to them and if you need it in a hurry they tend to try and get it fixed the same day but if not it's because they are trying to help everyone.

Also on Ethan's side how many other companies can you call and have a conversation with the owner and then have him build and maintain your gun himself.

So my 2 cents are in favor of ProPaintball, so give them a chance.

Vincent Pishner
Team Slam
Rock Hill, SC
LCD Matrix
Old 03-22-2003, 08:04 PM #8
allen yee

I have been playing paintball since the late 80's. I have dealt with many individuals that were not honest and will sell anything for a buck. Ethan is not one of them I have bought many guns from him. I do not get as much efficiency as they advertise. However, the markers are high quality. I am waiting for a marker since Oct 2002. When I put a deposit down in Oct, he told me it would be a week or two bfore I get it. After several months of waiting, I am a little annoyed but remain a dedicated freeflow customer. I encourage all dedicated paintballers to use propaintball for their needs. They are a gtreat bunch of guys and you will not be dissapointed in their products.
Old 03-24-2003, 04:32 PM #9
Otter-Stapler

i asked him if he could do a service on my cocker, he gave what mods would be done, a price and turnaround date and everything worked great! he is a great guy, and does not deserve this.