ke0dakilla
-LH- BDWC

low digs are cool lookin
Old 03-06-2007, 08:41 AM #23
ansGXEowns

ansGXEowns is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basik123 View Post
Ok first of all. 4 digits are worth around 200-250 ish. As far as i know 5 digits are still worth around 100-150ish. And the reason some cal-i players have low digits are to start over as either reform teams or to prove digits don't mean squat. end of story
I've never seen anyone pay that amount of money for any steam account. That's absurd.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:41 AM #24
TriggaHappyKid
•••Love™•••

Annual Supporting Member
TriggaHappyKid is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDork View Post
Jeez, let me guess you play ogl don't you. NO one gives a flying **** about steamid's unless your a bunch of ogl scrubs. They look at your EXPERIENCE as you JUST said. Not your god damn id.

Example

Cal-i Team United 5 has a player named "Des" with a steamid of 0:1:12161940. According to his steamid he practically just started playing. Take a look at SaviourSix, more than half of their players have long id's

http://www.caleague.com/?page=teams&teamid=20
Yeah im an ogl noob. GG, it doens't mean anything but kids look at your id to see your experience. Letme guess, you didn't play in any leagues? Pub allstar much?
Old 03-06-2007, 08:47 AM #25
CyberDork
UNRETIRED

has been a member for 10 years
Actually I've played in everything from ogl to cal-m BEFORE cal-p came around. I also played with cal-i team drake a good while (not actually in cal) during season 8. They were an icelandic team with a US representative, Merc, real name was Matt Brucato. Me and him played with them when they came to the states. As I said before, no one gives a **** about id's unless you're really an OGL scrub like yourself and think id's mean you're good. I signed with steam with the BETA and STILL had a 6 digit id. ID'S MEAN NOTHINGGGGGGGG
Old 03-06-2007, 12:22 PM #26
TriggaHappyKid
•••Love™•••

Annual Supporting Member
TriggaHappyKid is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDork View Post
Actually I've played in everything from ogl to cal-m BEFORE cal-p came around. I also played with cal-i team drake a good while (not actually in cal) during season 8. They were an icelandic team with a US representative, Merc, real name was Matt Brucato. Me and him played with them when they came to the states. As I said before, no one gives a **** about id's unless you're really an OGL scrub like yourself and think id's mean you're good. I signed with steam with the BETA and STILL had a 6 digit id. ID'S MEAN NOTHINGGGGGGGG
You're obvious illiterate. I never once said that I thought it meant you were good. Show me where I said this? ID's do mean something to some people. A lot of people buy low digits because they use the XP that the person earned. Another reason is because in generally people associate low digits with being good. Since, in order to have earned low digits you would have to play for a while. Playing for a long time means a lot of practice and a lot of practice means you're likely to be pretty good. The digits itself just mean that you played early on. I also played I beta-tested steam, kept playing 1.5 because 1.6 was crap. I've played Cal, OGL, TWL, CZL. I reached CZL-I with KoD, Cal-O finals with Enemy, and a few others. I wouldn't call me a scrub, I am fairly accomplished not amazing but certainly not a scrub. And on top of that I can read and write proficiently. Beta isn't anything, I beta-tested steam, kept playing 1.5 because 1.6 was crap.

This is my last post in this thread. If you can't understand that steam accounts can be sold and sold for a lot depending on experience and digits then you sir are the noob.

Last edited by TriggaHappyKid : 03-06-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:29 PM #27
GiraffeMinci (Banned)
|My spinners dont stop|

Somone hacked my comp for my 5dig, now im on my 6.

bleh