Not Amused

Annual Supporting Member
Parasite is a Moderator
Parasite is a Supporting Member
Parasite is a founding member
Parasite is BST Legit
Parasite donated to help Peyton Trent
Goin To Aurora, IL Oct 4-6

okay guys...goin on a trip to aurora to pick up my new car...kinda far for me since i live in FL...but my brother is up there...soo...my question to all you northern illinois-ers: should i bring my p-ball stuff? any fields worth visiting? i always like meeting new players and playing w/ different people, but i mean, why bring my stuff if it's just gonna be a waste of my time?...soo, where can i play?

"When people get a little too chummy with me
I like to call them by the wrong name
to let them know I donít really care about them."

My oldschool PBN Feedback +48 Positive/ZERO negative : before the days of this "fancy" feedback system.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2001, 12:40 PM #2
Puzdurk

has been a member for 10 years
Re: Goin To Aurora, IL Oct 4-6

Quote:
Originally posted by Parasite
okay guys...goin on a trip to aurora to pick up my new car...kinda far for me since i live in FL...but my brother is up there...soo...my question to all you northern illinois-ers: should i bring my p-ball stuff? any fields worth visiting? i always like meeting new players and playing w/ different people, but i mean, why bring my stuff if it's just gonna be a waste of my time?...soo, where can i play?
Parasite,

I would recommend bringing your gear... There are tons of paintball fields in the area, including Fox Paintball, Patriot Paintball, Friendly Fire, etc... but most are just that paintball fields...

If you are looking for something different, I would consider playing at Challenge Park Extreme or Badlandz..

Challenge Park is the disneyland of paintball, and is very different then most paintball fields.. with a fully designed town and several other fields... take a look at www.challenegpark.com

Badlandz is the home of the NPPL Chicago Open, so it has some cool fields like their three 10man hyperball fields, including the new "Zipper" field. If you go to badlandz, I would recommend going on a Saturday as all the teams will be practicing on Sunday, and the open game does not get to play hyperball when teams are practicing... you can check them out at www.buyshocktech.com

Hope this helps...

puzdurk