PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-07-2007, 04:54 PM #1
Angelowner17

has been a member for 10 years
LOOK! Some Great stuff for sale!!

hello everyone. as you may know ive had another thread started with just a few things, now that list has increased. if you are interested in anything i am selling, and are sure you want to deal, you can post or pm me, but the fastest way ill respond is if you email me at coolguyatk@aol.com, put what item your inquiring about as the subject, and make sure you are positive you want to deal if you email me. i need this stuff either sold for cash so i can go on vacation, or im really trying to get an xbox 360.

NO SPAMMING MY THREAD PLEASE! i don't need more aggravation than i already have. thanks to everyone who reads and understands this concept...

prices can be negotiated, but i am not retarded. i know resale values and i also know what everything is worth that i own, obviously. but i will make considerations for things i want.

now for what i have for sale

Paintball related stuff
1)48/3k nitro tank with redz, and dye covers. hydro still good. id like to get 60 for the tank + 2 covers

2)Egg hopper, half black half clear and its stock. looking for 40

random pb stuff can be included such as jt slam pods (4) and a brass eagle mask and whatever else i can find

Everything Else

1)30 gig white video ipod with computer cable and travel case with built in speakers. paid over 300 would like to see 200

2)5 megapixel Samsung digital camera - just got for xmas, 120 new, will sell for 80

3)2 cobra radar detectors. different models, but both have 360 degree radar
one of the radar's is a 10 band, the other is an 11
i want 60 for the 10 band, (i paid 120) and 80 for the 11 band (paid 120 also)

4)also have a gt interceptor lightweight very nice and clean bmx bike. green/black - paid 250 new would like to get 100 for it. cannot be shipped tho.

now as far as prices go, as of now, they don't include shipping unless we negotiate some sort of deal as to how we handle our transactions
I know EVERYONE wants pictures, but im having the most difficult time trying to upload the pictures from the camera i am selling to my computer without the SD card cause i don't have one. As soon as i resolve this issue, pics will be up. but until them, please don't ask cause its annoying to explain this issue to 5 people, and have a deal not go through because of it. Thanks to anyone interested. if you feel you need to reach me or even want to call me to work a deal out if your in a hurry my number is 610 255 4316, and just ask for Alex. Please ask me anything you want, if you don't think your offer is worth it just ask, i can only say no to you nicely if it won't work out for me, and to anyone that is desperately trying to get rid of their XBOX 360, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!! I NEED SOME WAY OF GAMING NOW THAT I AM LIVING BACK HOME! I just can't take not having anything to play when theres nothing to do. paintball is just too expensive...gun trades could be considered for the right deal too!

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2007, 02:15 AM #2
Angelowner17

has been a member for 10 years
up before bed